• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]That depends, who's asking?

[/QUOTE]
Oh well sure, sir, I'm Alexander Hamilton, I'm at your service sir, I have been looking for you.

Like every other newbie, you come in from doing a task. :)

You can approach Stallion and just say you were sent from camp one.
:)

Believe ne when I say we have some fiesty ones in there, if you say that people will punch you in the throat. I have no idea how many fights have been here already lol.

The Blood and Hunter

Coriolanus and Slim -Small time brawl at the night club

Artemis and Amber X2

Artemis and Paint

I can sense Amber and Venus might get into a little bit of a brawl.

Quillicious said:
Noice. Fenrir HAS to get in a fight, though. Just cause.
Paint could have a psychotic break and think she could take him on. She would be beaten down, of course, but hey, she's insane

First off, Wolfie is an okay nickname. Secondly, yeah, I'm pretty lethal. Thirdly, maybe, but Fenrir doesn't make friends easily. And finally, he'll possibly show his true colors ((hint hint)) if he kicks Paint's ass.

Quillicious said:
First off, Wolfie is an okay nickname. Secondly, yeah, I'm pretty lethal. Thirdly, maybe, but Fenrir doesn't make friends easily. And finally, he'll possibly show his true colors ((hint hint)) if he kicks Paint's ass.
Paint isn't very liked at the moment. The only person on her side is Priest. Haha I think Artemis might actually like him if he beats Paint up.

The thing is, he kinda just mildly dislikes everyone he knows and meets. Anyways, I've gotta make Fenrir's intro. Back in a flash!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back