• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

Sure, I will play Kobra and I suppose you could be the right hand man/woman since you were the first to offer, please do not make your appearance into the storyline until I say so.

Thanks!

Hello my lovelies! I might be inactive over the next few days. I am in final dress rehearsals for Lord of the Flies. It opens in two days. I'm stressed so much and posting may get slow. Sorry!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Hello my lovelies! I might be inactive over the next few days. I am in final dress rehearsals for Lord of the Flies. It opens in two days. I'm stressed so much and posting may get slow. Sorry!

[/QUOTE]
Oh I love lord of the flies

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]No, Lord of the Flies.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, okay. I've never heard of it before(up until now), but the plot is interesting. =b

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM stuff is gonna go down between Cory and Artemis. (≖‿‿≖) (≖‿‿≖)

(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖) (≖‿‿≖) (≖‿‿≖) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

*wiggles eyebrows* (≖‿‿≖) (≖‿‿≖) (¬‿¬) (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)

(≖‿‿≖) (≖‿‿≖) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm so not sorry for being weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'm so tired help

My parents thought it would be great to have me jump all over the place for two hours and I have to perform tonight. My back hurts and my knee hurts and I'm so done

Damn, and here I am chilling making Oreo cupcakes. I wish I could give you one. You need it. :( Maybe not more than me, but you need it. :)

ARGH I DIDNT GET ANY NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS WHY

can someone tell me whats going on? Im so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Back