• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

@Chocoholique It's funny the others started without us. :) Aw, to think we actually thought we were going to be the only two roleplaying, now we have a damn family.

This Stallion x Artemis x Slim x Coriolanus thing is cute.

I think we may be keeping it to a minimum right now but if anybody would like to apply, they could private message me their application before applying, and if it is good enough, I guess we would allow them to join in.

We will now stop accepting because we cannot allow new characters in the middle of the whole storyline.

Tola said:
Adopted Name: Katherine black
Street Name: babycakes

img-thing

Personality: babycakes is a dare devil. She uses her beauty and body for her advantage. She cancome into your life and seem like the ideal women, but then stabs you in the back. She tends to be sexual when she needs to. She has a heart of stone, she made it so she can never love. She can get herself out of any situation. She is very athletic, and knows how to use a gun. Babycakes loves a good deal. she also loves when people owe her. She will finish the job, matter how difficult it is.

Backstory: She had a few run ins with the police. Her parents then had enough and dumped her on the streets. She was on her own, until she found the gang. She still holds that anger against her parents. she still wonders what her life would be like if she wasn't on the streets. She joined the gang at a young age, that's why she's named Babycakes

Extra Information: has a criminal record

Tattoos:

e2e20aab5b99d974b50acd3982083715.jpg

shoulder-blade-tattoos-wings-girl.jpg

029c64685cac8232ca8c860003d10db4.jpg
Pls read what @Chocoholique said

@Quiet Is Violent well I had said that your character could also be a part of the gang but has been lurking in the background until now, when you sort of decide to become more known within the ground of The Blood.

Also thank you for explaining to another user about not accepting characters at the moment. It is just that I access this site through a mobile so I have not yet discovered a solution to changig the title and informing everybody interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chocoholique said:
@Quiet Is Violent well I had said that your character could also be a part of the gang but has been lurking in the background until now, when you sort of decide to become more known within the ground of The Blood.
Also thank you for explaining to another user about not accepting characters at the moment. It is just that I access this site through a mobile so I have not yet discovered a solution to changig the title and informing everybody interested.
oh so like she is low-key a member of the blood. Coolio!

I apologise for doing this but you may be restricted from roleplaying here.

Your 'sister' is
@art3mis254 who thinks this 'crap' I am 'forcing' you all to become involved in (street gang roleplay) is 'bad'.

I first thought she was you on a different account to make a character who loves Red, believe me, I still do but if this true please tell your sister to move this 'undercover' mission to keep your halo on you head somewhere else. I did not force you to roleplay and if this does continue, I may actually just ban you from this roleplay. I do not want my first created topic to be a flop for being a 'bad influence'.

@Altaynna

Oh and
@art3mis254 do not even think of replying, I just do not want to get involved with you attempting to make your sister quit roleplaying.

Due to my schedule changing, I can no longer participate in this role play. Sorry and thank you for accepting me. Adulting is fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back