• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

I feel so little excitement for this RP. TBH I am just not feeling like there is much immersion possible. It takes energy for me to post, for any RP, and some RPs give me something in return while others are just a bit more work. This is one of those more work RPs. It takes a while to muster up something that doesn't suck.

@Quiet Is Violent

Tetro said:
I feel so little excitement for this RP. TBH I am just not feeling like there is much immersion possible. It takes energy for me to post, for any RP, and some RPs give me something in return while others are just a bit more work. This is one of those more work RPs. It takes a while to muster up something that doesn't suck.
@Quiet Is Violent
Well, I mean, if you're not into the roleplay just say so...

Let's step back a bit and take a few deap breaths.

If anybody wants to leave, okay.

If you don't, I love you too.

If you don't know what the fuck is going on, like myself here, just keep browsing this chain of replies.

Chocoholique said:
Let's step back a bit and take a few deap breaths.
If anybody wants to leave, okay.

If you don't, I love you too.

If you don't know what the fuck is going on, like myself here, just keep browsing this chain of replies.
Ooooh!

*Raises hand*

Ooh, that's me, the last one!

Well right now Paint and Priest are dealing with some stuff, then they are going to go the find Artemis. So that's what's going on with them.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Fenrir and Venus are both so vapid, this is perfect

[/QUOTE]
I'm sure Fenrir's arrival is completely contrary to what everyone thought would happen.

Quillicious said:
I'm sure Fenrir's arrival is completely contrary to what everyone thought would happen.
So far he's managed to disrespect Stallion and Artemis and frustrate Venus to no end in under twenty minutes.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]So far he's managed to disrespect Stallion and Artemis and frustrate Venus to no end in under twenty minutes.

[/QUOTE]
He's reached greatness already.

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Where's his mob of adoring fangirls ?

[/QUOTE]
Uh...in...his bed? I dunno. He doesn't have a mob of fangirls that love him, he has a couple girls in a gang that don't really like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back