• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

Quillicious said:
Uh...in...his bed? I dunno. He doesn't have a mob of fangirls that love him, he has a couple girls in a gang that don't really like him.
Well, that's enough of a fandom. Venus will make sure to kick him the leg so he feels "appreciated".

[QUOTE="Of the Red]Well, that's enough of a fandom. Venus will make sure to kick him the leg so he feels "appreciated".

[/QUOTE]
I have a feeling that a kick to the balls is the only time Venus will ever get close to Fenrir's crotch.

Since Couldyoustfu left the roleplay, I have contacted BubbleBoo since she was interested in having a character possess a relationship with Artemis. Her male character will also act as third-in-command and as Artemis' current partner. The plan is to just replace Coriolanus so this new character was here from the start.

Also, since Tetro also seems inactive, Paint will just walk right up to The Grotto, which has already been carried out. I'm guessing Paint just happened to restrain 'Erik' (consience).
@Quiet Is Violent

@Altaynna @BubbleBoo @Quillicious @Of the Red

Last edited by a moderator:
Every since the word pony came in, all I can think about is the Ginuwine song

@BubbleBoo Diego is the love of my life right now. Him, Stephen James and Ashley Moore are my favorite models

Venus, Amber, Red and Stallion are in the boardroom. Artemis is giving a tour to Fenrir who pulled her aside to tell a few 'secrets' and Zeus, a member who had never and always been here is looking for Artemis.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess he is a little of bad boy and yes, gorgeous like most men in this rp.

Anyway, I have a feeling Zeus will get into a fight soon. 0_o

BubbleBoo said:
Careful, now. Fenrir's a tricksy little fighter, well experienced in kickin' ass.

BubbleBoo said:
You know who's really gorgeous ? Jensen Ackles. I'm not an avid follower of SPN but I got to admit, that man is fine

Ugh I'm sorry I've been gone but I don't have wifi and my data sucks. Anyway, I'm gonna be gone until next weekend, super sorry but there's nothing I can do! If you can work it into the story somehow I'd appreciate it :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back