• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Blood {Currently Not Accepting}

Altaynna said:
...that's it? I read something about sex in Stallions bed and taking over and I'm so effin' confused
That was Fenrir joking around. Paint is currently acting under Erik (the voice in her head)'s influence and is a little more sassy than usual

Uh Paint's back, the second in command (and Artemis' boyfriend) is a guy named Zeus) , there's a new member called Fenrir (more like Mr. Sunglasses) who's spying (??) for the Wolves and is in love with Artemis and Venus was a slut.

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]That was Fenrir joking around. Paint is currently acting under Erik (the voice in her head)'s influence and is a little more sassy than usual

[/QUOTE]
oh...kay...?

Okay first off everything happens with Artemis xD

Second off what did Venus do exactly...? Or with whom?

Topkek. Fenrir smooched Venus cause he needs to get in close to people so he can get back into the Wolves. He's an accused traitor because he was checking on Artemis after he saved her life. He's a rat, but he's regretting it cause he secretly loves Artemis. Yep.

Well yeah but did the actual person stop being on here or is she still around...?

Quillicious said:
Well, Fenrir kissed her once, but she kissed him back, then did it again. They might bang later, I dunno.
They'd probably never talk about it if they did

Quillicious said:
He was replaced.
The period in that sentence makes it really ominous.

See this is what tuition for two hours does. Plus an episode of Pretty Little Liars.

A whole conversation starts and they label me as the 'weird one who does not join in' lol.

Chocoholique said:
See this is what tuition for two hours does. Plus an episode of Pretty Little Liars.
A whole conversation starts and they label me as the 'weird one who does not join in' lol.
Don't feel bad, I'm the type of person to lurk in a conversation the whole time but reply to everything two days later.

Chocoholique said:
Even people on my Snapchat do that to me. xD
Saying how we'll never get streaks if I open snaps a week later.
:)
I am fucking horrid at snapchatting. I'll open someone's snap and never reply but post to my story a second later. Plus, I can't take a selfie for my life

Users who are viewing this thread

Back