• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"But they sure do help." Connor muttered into his beard. "Wrap him up. It's cold out, if you haven't noticed. And I've come to realize that you start to feel a pit better a lit faster when you are warm." he said, this time loud enough to be heard without a doubt.

"Yeah. But every good leader has flaws." He said, he leaned over and groaned as he swept Daniel up off of the ground and sat him atop his crossed forearms by his chest. Daniel put his head down on Dominic's shoulder and hugged him with both arms. "I'll see you around, Conner." He said. "You should come and share a drink later once Daniel's gone to bed... Me and him need to have a talk about some stuff anyway." He stated with a gentle sigh. (@Beowulf
Carl watched the other players roll the dice for a moment but then looked up at Tom and tugged on his shirt. ".. I gotta' use the bathroom..." He whispered, shyly. (@DrCompton)

(Timeskip later on, guys. Waiting for the peak time that everyone usually gets on before I put it into action :) )

"Alright. Hey, Carl and I will be right back." Tom stood and took Carl's hand and walked with him toward the restroom, "I could probably use the restroom myself, good call Pal."

He smiled. Assuming that Tom had taken him to the public restroom, Carl held the door open for him until he had walked in. His father had taught him manners like that more than anyone - Carl enjoyed the smiles and words of thanks he'd get from people when he was helpful like that; once he was in the bathroom, of course he'd be done sooner seeing as he had a slightly more small and reactive bladder, so once he was he went and washed his hands, dried them off, and then went and stood outside the restroom to wait for Tom, looking around the mall at how quiet and... almost how worn it was after today. There was still bodies lying around out there in certain places, but it didn't look like there were as many as there was before. It may have been a trick of the mind, but Carl was very attentive and detail-aware; there wasn't much he couldn't notice or couldn't recall, so he stuck extra close to the restroom door just in case he needed to go and find Tom for help. (@Soul OMU)

Tom walked out rubbing his hands on his pants, "Ive always hated those air dry blowers. They never work." He walked with Carl back toward the group. "What did you want to be when you grew up Pal?" He looked down at Carl as they walked.

DrTrollinski said:
He smiled. Assuming that Tom had taken him to the public restroom, Carl held the door open for him until he had walked in. His father had taught him manners like that more than anyone - Carl enjoyed the smiles and words of thanks he'd get from people when he was helpful like that; once he was in the bathroom, of course he'd be done sooner seeing as he had a slightly more small and reactive bladder, so once he was he went and washed his hands, dried them off, and then went and stood outside the restroom to wait for Tom, looking around the mall at how quiet and... almost how worn it was after today. There was still bodies lying around out there in certain places, but it didn't look like there were as many as there was before. It may have been a trick of the mind, but Carl was very attentive and detail-aware; there wasn't much he couldn't notice or couldn't recall, so he stuck extra close to the restroom door just in case he needed to go and find Tom for help. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter puts her piece down slightly while looking at them. "...thank you for trying to get Riley's body for me... For everyone so they could say good bye... It was very thoughtful and kind of you..." She said softly while hiding behind her hair slightly. (@DrTrollinski)

".. I dunno'." He shrugged and smiled simple-mindedly as he took hold of one of Tom's hands. ".. Uh--.. Maybe one'a the guys that draw houses to get 'em built... or a police man, or... uh... or what my mommy did. She was a doctor, I think... she worked in a hospital." He said, grinning. "I want to be happy when I'm older, too." He said. That was quite a meaningful and emotion-filled statement that Carl thought about for a moment before saying it, but he meant all well with it, seeing as he kept his bright and careless little grin on his face when he said it. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
".. I dunno'." He shrugged and smiled simple-mindedly as he took hold of one of Tom's hands. ".. Uh--.. Maybe one'a the guys that draw houses to get 'em built... or a police man, or... uh... or what my mommy did. She was a doctor, I think... she worked in a hospital." He said, grinning. "I want to be happy when I'm older, too." He said. That was quite a meaningful and emotion-filled statement that Carl thought about for a moment before saying it, but he meant all well with it, seeing as he kept his bright and careless little grin on his face when he said it. (@Soul OMU)
"Sometimes trying is the best you can do... Don't beat yourself up over it... I'm sorry if I said something or did something that's got you in this mood..." She said as she got up and headed to the stairs to go to the roof once more. (@DrTrollinski)

"Leaving's only going to upset people more. So stay here for a game of Monopoly. Please?" He requested, looking down at the board again. (@Soul OMU)

Hunter stops and looks at him. "I only know one person who's going to get upset and that would be Carl... I can't think of anyone else because your moping right now but for another reason... If I stay will you try and cheer up?" (@DrTrollinski)

"Regardless of whether or not I cheer up, I don't know why you'd willingly upset a little boy whose only joy in life is the people he's got around him." He said, followed by pausing for a moment. "I think you know what's got me upset, but whatever, I'll try. For Carl's sake." He added. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
"Regardless of whether or not I cheer up, I don't know why you'd willingly upset a little boy whose only joy in life is the people he's got around him." He said, followed by pausing for a moment. "I think you know what's got me upset, but whatever, I'll try. For Carl's sake." He added. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter watching him slightly before sitting down, puts a hand on his shoulder. "Thank you... And I might but that can be discussed later. We have a boy to keep happy." She said and blew at her bangs. (@DrTrollinski)

"I've managed to do good at that for the past five years. Best not let that down now." He said, managing to force a soft smile. (@Soul OMU)

"You bet." He set himself down on the floor and smiled, waiting patiently for Tom and Carl to get back from wherever they disappeared to. (@Soul OMU, DrCompton - apologies if some of my responses are delayed I'm sorry. I'm currently at the doctor - quite ironic due to my name, a doctor at the doctor :D )

Tom walks in with Carl and the duo sit back down together, "Is it our turn? Sorry to keep you guys waiting."

"Yep. Your move." Eric smiled as he patted Carl on the head. Carl grinned and then snatched up the dice, followed by quickly rolling them across the board. Six and three.

"We got nine again!" He looked at Tom and laughed in surprise as he moved their counter along nine spaces. They landed on a business square. "What's that?" He asked, his head tilted a little. (@Soul OMU) 
(Oh god. My phone internet was severely broken, it seems. Sorry I took so long. I'm home now.)

Alex looked across at Caitlyn and sighed. ".. Caitlyn, seeing as Matty's asleep, would you like to team up with me and join in?" He asked her, a gentle and kind smile on his face. (@DryPunishment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back