• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Hunter nods and slips away from them as she goes to make sure any of the other doors to their area are locked and closes the curtains to the windows that have them, those that don't she pushes stuff in front of them. (@DrTrollinski)

"Then it falls on them. It might kill them or just break a couple bones, the human body is surprisingly tough." A sudden idea hit him. It could kill or cripple humans, so why not biters. He decided to mull over it later, and continued to answer the boy's question. "The best way to not let that happen is to not build it in the first place. But warning signs carved into trees might help as well. You shouldn't walk into your own trap, if that's what you're worried about. Caution is still good to have, however."

(@DrTrollinski )

Tom coughed a little and was mainly quiet while Alex took charge. He didn't have a lot of energy, he hadn't thought he lost that much blood. He frowned a little, and whened Alex called Hunter over to talk to her, he couldn't help himself, "Now isn't the time to find an empty store front Alex!"

The man cried, tears rushed from his eyes as he was helpless to save his daughter. She now lay upon the ground a hole through her head that poured blood. "That's a shame... She was very pretty." The intruder spoke for the first time, walking over to the man who was shot in his legs. Keeping an arms distance Ataka watched the broken shell of a man crying and dragging himself towards the killer. " She was only 16 you son of a bitch!" He continued to fight, every pull a pain shot through his legs. Ataka's calm face suddenly broke in a twisted anger. " And they were only 11 and 12, what did people do for them? Nothing!" The psychopath breathed heavily pointing the eagle at the dying man. "I'm here to make sure that never happens again, I will not allow the bastards of this world to live after what they've done." Three shots echoed down the street, only two apartments over from Tom, Hunter, and Alex. The killer frowned, he had used more bullets than he meant to, releasing the clip he took one from his pocket and reloaded. (@Soul OMU)

"If thre are bad guys arouund, don't have any warnings. Animals can't read, and those biters certainly can't read. It's all up to you really." Wounding a biter won't slow it down, crushing it might stop it from doing anything however. If he talked to Domonic about it, they may be able to set something up. Later, he decided. "Any other questions?"

(@DrTrollinski )

"We'll talk later..." He said, going red with embarrassment. The gunshots were heard nearby. He stopped and dragged Hunter back to Tom and Trent. "Shit, stay quiet." He said as he pulled his rifle from over his shoulder and aimed it off at the door.

--

"Oh, fuck this." Eric said. He quickly sprung up and ran to grab a rifle of his own from the storage room. He had his katana with him, but the rifle was primary right here. He dashed forward and out of the mall towards where he heard the gunshots. He knew it wasn't a gun that was used by Alex and Tom, which only panicked him more. Three bullets. He didn't know what happened. He didn't want to think about it. He went and stood in cover outside of the building that had gunshots coming from it and dropped down - anyone who walked out showing aggression was going to be done for. He had no idea this was one of his previous middle-school teachers. (@GunzABlazinz) 
(@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

DrTrollinski said:
"We'll talk later..." He said, going red with embarrassment. The gunshots were heard nearby. He stopped and dragged Hunter back to Tom and Trent. "Shit, stay quiet." He said as he pulled his rifle from over his shoulder and aimed it off at the door.
--

"Oh, fuck this." Eric said. He quickly sprung up and ran to grab a rifle of his own from the storage room. He had his katana with him, but the rifle was primary right here. He dashed forward and out of the mall towards where he heard the gunshots. He knew it wasn't a gun that was used by Alex and Tom, which only panicked him more. Three bullets. He didn't know what happened. He didn't want to think about it. He went and stood in cover outside of the building that had gunshots coming from it and dropped down - anyone who walked out showing aggression was going to be done for. He had no idea this was one of his previous middle-school teachers. (@GunzABlazinz) 
(@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)
Hunter nods slightly as she stays quiet and moves over to Tom and Trent since Alex dragged her back there and got her machete out. "Great... this is great.." she muttered while narrowing her eyes. (@DrTrollinski)

Ataka holstered his pistol and looted the bodies. He didn't find much, these two were only barely survivng and it looked like only off of what was in the house. Ready to move on he shouldered the backpack, placing his hand on the door. He twisted the knob and stepped through the door, straight into Eric's crosshairs.

"Might as well. Some of you are just as likely to have it go on your foot then anything else, and think nothing will happen. Alright, up you all get. We're going to the forest. Someone run off and get some rope for me and come to the main gate where we'll be waiting." And off he went, not waiting to see how many if any followed.

(@DrTrollinski )

Tom started to cough again, covering his mouth to muffle it as best he could. "God damn it." He checked his pistol, "Did you chamber a round for me? Fucking cock suckers shooting me." Tom was angry now, thinking of Carl and Eric. He wouldn't die in this apartment building.

"Open the door,we'll get the weapons from them or something..."

There...freedom once again. She let Nick open the door and rushed out of the cage heading straight for the desk the guard was staying at.

Tina began searching for something,anything. She swore the guard had a knife somewhere.

"Where is it?!" She furiously rummaged through the desk.

(@DrTrollinski does she find a knife the question is ? @TheHarlequinnCat )

As soon as the man had his back to him he used everything that he knew about stealth to sneak up behind him and send the butt of the rifle across the back of his head. If this didn't put him out cold, it would definitely put him on the floor and cause him to see stars. Eric grunted in anger and heartbreak as he struck him over the head a couple more times to ensure that he was out cold. He rolled him over and gasped in realization, but he didn't care. He was convinced that his brother and 'father' were dead. How could a teacher that was so kind and caring do something so horrific?

Oh, if only he knew what Eric had been doing to thieves and murderers.

With a struggle he dragged him back inside and to the nearest room where he duct taped him to a chair. The hits he put over his head were harsh, a little harder than he should have done, but he was angry. Furious. He wanted revenge. Once his arms and legs were quadruple-wrapped to the chair he went around the building to find the bodies. He didn't expect the girl and the man with the bullets in him.

Now it was time. He went back and took a seat opposite his beloved middle school teacher and waited after locking the door and closing the curtains. (GunzABlazinz)

Alex snatched up the pistol and chambered a round for him before handing it back. "Just wait. There's no shots in the mall's direction, so we wait." He said, completely unaware of what sick act his brother was going to be carrying out. (@Soul OMU, @DryPunishment - nope. There's nothing of use in the desk, surprisingly. It all seems a little too easy, doesn't it?)

The old teacher was out cold. His breathes were shallow but in a few minutes they returned to normal and his eyes fluttered open. Ataka could only stare at Eric, his breathes became heavy and quickly. "Nonono....No...NO!" The killer's teeth were clenched together in anger, his eyes were full of disbelief. "Y-you're dead!" He took a few seconds to process the situation. "Oh... I get it now... I'm hallucinating. You're dead. Just like the others." His face began to calm. "Just dreaming... " He began to babble to himself stuff that made no sense, zombies, children, death could be heard but in odd orders with other words.

(Driving down the road, listening to death metal, get trapped with us?)

(It doesn't have to be death metal.)

(It can be any kind of metal)

Eric stood up and pulled his silenced pistol from his pants, followed by harshly swinging it around and striking him in the side of the face with it. He stepped up to him and grabbed his cheeks between one hand, staring into his eyes while shaking his head. ".. No.. No, Mister Griffin... I think you'll find that hallucinations don't knock you out cold and tie you to a chair." He smirked at him and sat back down. "Now. You might ask why. Well. Let me tell you - I thought you, being the filthy fucking murderer you are, had killed my father and my brother. You remember Alex, right? I think you were his teacher, if not that, you definitely met him." He said, sighing as he gently wiped the side of his face. "I see you've been busy, Mister Griffin. And for some reason, you look scared of me... You fear me. Well. What's wrong, skeletons found the way out of your closet? Seeing ghosts? I'll tell you now that I'm no ghost. I, like many others, didn't die, sir." He added. He looked outraged, hateful, furious. He was about ready to get up and slit his throat. (@GunzABlazinz)

--

(@Soul OMU. It'd be more logical, seeing as the town Conner's in is South of the town everyone else is in. You could either stop there for a while, or you could drive around it - I don't mind. We'll meet one way or another :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back