• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"There's no way you're fighting in that condition." He said, looking around. (@Soul OMU - You may as well continue. I don't think Vyork will be on until later.)

(Alright, also i'm making a new character, she is in Indiana with her niece, she's 30 and her niece is 14-16? if that's okay?)

Hunter tries to think of where to go when she remembered seeing a car in front of them before it swerved down an alley, she quickly went along some of the side and alleys to try and find where it went, eventually she pulled into the same alley as Alex and Tom before slamming on the breaks to avoiding running into them.

"If you are going to follow me 'round, then you can help set up." By set up, he meant array the folding chairs and desks in a semi circle by the only whits board in the room. He had decided on the deadfall trap, simple but able to take down larger game then the average snare could.(@DrTrollinski )

Last edited by a moderator:
(That's fine. Make the niece 14 :3)

Alex's heart stopped. He looked at her and Trent and a smile slowly stretched across his face. He swung the car door open and jumped out. "Holy shit! Hunter, Trent!" He called out in amazement. (@Soul OMU)

He hugged her out of nowhere. "Despite the situation, I'm happy to see you..." He sighed and then slowly pulled away, smiling. "I heard shots and I thought something had happened." He sighed in relief. (@Soul OMU)

Daniel was loyal and fast. He worked to get things done for Conner as best he could, with all the chairs set out in a semicircle. There were going to be adults, children that were actually Daniel's age and younger than him, and there were teenagers coming as well. (@Beowulf)

Hunter blinks in surprise at the hug and hugs him back slightly before looking at him. "Yeah... whoever shot at you shot at is but didn't really hit us... as far as I know." she said while looking at them. (@DrTrollinski)

"We need to get Tom into this apartment so we can fix him up more. We can hide it out as well." He said, nodding towards the door on the side of the building. (@Soul OMU)

Tom frowned at the four of them being out here, and followed. He could feel himself getting a little weaker. "Fuck." He sighed

"Now all we have to do is wait." Connor said, and promptly sat in one of the nearby chairs. Soon enough, however, they began to arrive. "'Bout time you showed up. You missed helping me and Daniel here set it up. Let an old man and boy do all the work." He rambeles on about how they no doubt did this on purpose, but he mumbeled it all into his beard, no one able to understand what he was saying.

(@DrTrollinski )

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex helped Tom out of the car and quickly lead him over to where the entrance was. He ushered everyone else inside and then slowly creaked the door shut, followed by pushing a cabinet in front of it. "Okay... Find a ground level room on the opposite side of the building." He said. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

He quickly brought Tom through to the room at the back and set him down on the couch. He'd slowed the blood flow, but it was still bleeding nonetheless. "Hunter. Look for a first aid kit in the bathroom. We need to stop this bleeding ASAP." He said while applying pressure to Tom's wound. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

Daniel smiled at Conner and then walked over to one of the chairs and took a seat beside some of the other kids that were around his age. He was kind of friendly with them, as they were all brought together by Conner's lessons. Before anything went on, everyone was just getting settled down in their seats and we're getting ready for the lesson to begin. (@Beowulf)

Hunter nodded as she went to the bathroom and starts looking for a first aid kit, moving stuff around quickly, only finds some rubbing alcohol and gauze and some bandages. "This was all I could find." she said softly while walking back. (@DrTrollinski)

"That'll have to be enough." He said as he took it all and then removed the rag from Tom's shoulder. He quickly helped him get his shirt off and then doused his wound in the alcohol. He put up with any squirming and then covered both the entry and exit wounds with the gauze. This pretty much plugged the bleeding. "Hunter, I need you to tie the bandage around his chest and under and over his shoulder so it holds it all in place, okay?" He said. (@Soul OMU)

Once everyone that were coming arrived and took a seat, he began the lesson. "Today, I'm going to teach you all how to make a dead fall trap. They work like this, something heavy falls on somethig. Simple as that. It could be a log or a large rock, anything heavy really. It's setting it up that's the hard part." He turna around to the white board, takes a marker, and begans the furious scribbels he calls notes and drawings. The picture he drew, and the general instructions, were all simple yet sloppy, barley readable. He had to say what a couple of the words were, and that the large rectangle was a log. The main point of it was, when a creature walks across the wire, it pulls out the only support for the log, or rock, and it falls on the creature. "The downside is, if anything little sets it off, it's likely to be a smear on the ground when you go check on it. Not always, mind. I've had a few hare pancakes for my dinner."

(@DrTrollinski )

One young boy's hand shot up above his head. He was easily younger than Daniel. "But, sir... What if it falls on a person?" He squeaked in question. (@Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back