• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

".. She can have the couch. It's all we can offer." Alex said to him. Eric took the guitar and set it against the kitchen counter. (@DryPunishment)

"I'll help you, you cover that side and I'll cover the other side"

Elizabeth said with a smile, she was beginning to trust these people and if she died leaving Brian with them wouldn't be that bad. Brian yawned and Elizabeth remembered he only slept for 10 minutes

"Do you know were Brian can sleep?"

"We have the sleeping bag, I can sleep on the floor if you want me to"

Brian said between yawns

"If you have sleeping bags I don't think we'd have a problem if Brian shared a room with us upstairs. I'd rather have you downstairs so that if anything happens, the little one's safe, and it can be controlled instead of any chaos going on upstairs. Want me to show Brian where the room is?" Alex asked, looking at them both. (@EmilyPower)

"Allright,then I'll get the front you get the back,is that good?"

Matty took his assault rifle and walked towards the front door.

He looks through the window

"Two walkers approximately 10 meters from here,shouldn't be a problem.Also,since we work in shifts when are we switching?"

"Don't bother shootin' anything yet... People need to sleep, last thing we need to do is wake 'em up. If we're quiet here, we should be fine." He said to him. (@DryPunishment)

"No, buddy. I won't let that happen." She murmurs, giving him a small smile. She gently ruffles his hair and turns around, getting ready to walk out.

".. 'Night, Skyler..." He muttered, tightly hugging the teddy bear that she gave him while he curled up into the fetal position under his blanket and began to drift off to sleep. (@Aryn Harris)

"Night, Carl." She says, walking out of the room and closing it behind her. She walks back to where everybody else is.

Alex looked up at her and took a deep breath, a soft smile on his face. He set the Remington R-15 against the edge of the table and then stretched his back for a moment. ".. How's the little guy doing?" He asked her. (@Aryn Harris)

"Don't worry,I'm only using it if shit hits the fan"He said whispering the word 'shit'.

He put the gun down and made his way to Caitlyn.Matty picked her up gently and put her on the couch,he then got his jacket off and used it as a blanket for the girl

"Sleep well,love"

After that he picked his gun back up.

"Right...I'm ready."

"Yeah I think that's a good idea"

Elizabeth looked at Brian and gave him a kind smile

"Brian, follow him to the room ok? I'll be down here"

"Sure"

"Elizabeth gave Brian the sleeping bag and then looked at the window

"The shifting depends, what time is it?

"He's doing great. When I left he was already drifting off to sleep." She tells Alex. She kneels down next to her bag and pulls out a bottle of water. "Anybody want some?" She asks.

"Midnight...12:10 probably and yes some water would be excellent.Wait...isn't that the crazy old lunatic's weapon?I thought he had a sniper rifle the shots were so much more louder than the usual PDWs and handguns."

He looks at the weapon and smiles

"Finders keepers,eh?"

"Alright. Thanks, Skyler." He said to her with a nod, he then stood up and walked over to Brian, ruffling his hair for a moment. "This way, buddy. I'll show you where the room his." He smiled. He then began to lead Brian out of the room and towards the stairs. "How old are you, Brian?" He asked him. (@Aryn Harris, @EmilyPower)

Matty got back to the front door with a chair to sit on.

He put the chair a little further from the window so he wouldn't be seen from outside.

Jared chuckles,

"Yeah man, that would be pretty neat. I walked as well, I was holding up in this deserted house but before you knew it it got overrun. I sent 'er up in flames." Jared writhes his fingers upward to mimic the likes of Jimmi Hendrix when he lit his guitar on fire,

"Those pissbags learned their lesson." He says followed by a stifled laugh.

(@DrCompton)

Tommy scratched his cheek as they walked. Eventually the duo made it to the edge of the town with the sniper in it. "We should find a placed to sleep, the sun is starting to come up." Tommy was about to walk out into the street when he stopped, and held his hand up to Jared, "Look." He nodded towards the bodies litered in the street, they were all horizontal to the two and he pressed himself up against the wall, "They weren't infected... See how the bodies are mostly laying East to West? There is a shooter, or at least.. there was." He frowned. He looked to the West and didn't see anything, then peaked just a moment to the east, "Tall building. Thats where I'd be. Come on Kid."

Jared nods and readies his shotgun,

"Are you suggesting that there might be a sniper?" Jared's eyes widen,

"Ah crap, I watched three different documentaries on snipers, they're freakin spooky, man." He says as he follows Tommy closely.

(@DrCompton)

"A good shot. I dont know if they have an actually scoped rifle, or just an assault rifle." Tommy started walking keeping tall buildings between them and where he assumed the sniper had set up camp. He saw Sissy Spacek Drive and laughed at the name a little, before heading north on it. "Ever kill a living person before?" (@Stew)

Jared nods,

"Yeah, I did, it's not a good feeling." He sighs when he remembers that time a guy tried to hassle him, Jared ended up bludgeoning him to death,

"So what's the plan?" He asks the guy who he doesn't even know the name of,

"What's your name, also?" He asks in addition to the first question.

(@DrCompton)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back