• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Hunter nods slightly as she closes her eyes and sits back in her seat. "...I hope he's alright... And I'm glad he brought some of the guitars I got him..." She said and smiled a bit. "He must of really liked them."

Tom waits a respectable difference, worried. They couldn't afford for this to be a serious illness. Tom sighed and pushed the thought to the back of his head as he continuously moved his head around, making sure nothing snuck up on them, or the cars.

Alex sighed. "I'm sure he'll be fine. Probably just a stomach bug of some sort." He said. He smiled at the talk of the guitars. "Hah, yeah... He's got his own one that he's had for years now, and three of the ones you set up for him. It's funny. You could give that kid a thousand guitars and he'd play them all for a while, and then only take a few out of the bunch to keep - he takes the highest quality ones." He smiled at her. (@Soul OMU)

--

It was a few more minutes until he was done, but his suffering wasn't over yet. He walked from behind the bushes, his face pale and his pupils slightly diluted. He looked very weak and sick, but he was still pushing onward. When he was half way to Tom he quickly spun around and leaned over to place his hands on his knees. He vomited the water he'd recently drank, but nothing more. He stayed where he was positioned and began taking deep breaths. (@DrCompton)

Tom walked over, putting his hand on Eric's back. "You alright bud?" He rubbed his back gently, trying to be reassuring. "THink you'll be fine getting back into the car, or should we wait a few more minutes?"

He was distraught and flustered, near enough crying, he'd had illnesses like this before, but never in this sort of circumstance. He shook his head and then his body locked up as he brought up a dribble more of vomit. "Just give me thirty seconds, then I'll be good..." He blurted out, his body trembling. (@Soul OMU)

Tom put an arm under Eric's to keep him up, "Let it out bud I've got you okay?" Tom frowned, "Just let it all out."

Scarlet lightly puts her hand to Carl. Jenna looking out the window slightly while letting Carl lean against her.

--

Hunter smiles a bit and yawns. "Yeah... Maybe..." She said softly.

He nodded anxiously but then stopped. He put an arm around Tom to support himself and then locked up once again. He threw up again, and a lot more this time. There was the rest of the water and a bit of food that came up, and once that was out he spat a few times and then took a shaky deep breath. "Okay... I'm good..." He whimpered, near enough falling into Tom's arms as he turned towards him. (@Soul OMU)

Tom caught Eric, "Its alright, I got you." Tom walked with Eric back to the car, supporting him. He opened the door and helped Eric in before shutting the door and getting back into the passenger seat. "Alright, weshould be good to go, Red."

DrTrollinski said:
He nodded anxiously but then stopped. He put an arm around Tom to support himself and then locked up once again. He threw up again, and a lot more this time. There was the rest of the water and a bit of food that came up, and once that was out he spat a few times and then took a shaky deep breath. "Okay... I'm good..." He whimpered, near enough falling into Tom's arms as he turned towards him. (@Soul OMU)
Scarlet holds his hand lightly and squeezes it before turning forward. "Alright..." She said and pulled off the side. Jenna looked at Carl and stroked his hair lightly. "I may have not know him long... But he's a fighter... He won't let this beat him... I won't... Tom won't and You won't..." She whispered to Carl lightly.

"Yeah..." Carl whispered back. As soon as Eric got back in he tore his jacket from his bag and covered himself with it. His body was quivering, so he was going to warm himself up. He looked at Tom with tired eyes and nodded to him. "Thank you." He whispered. (@Soul OMU)

When Alex saw them both get back into the car he started driving again.

(Sorry fell asleep. I'm in for a long day at school.... I swear. Three day weekends are awesome, but they leave you wanting to never go back to school...) Skyler frowns slightly when everyone stops, but she pulls over. She sees Eric run from the vehicle and behind some bushes. After a while he comes back and her brows furrow, but she starts driving again when she sees everyone else start to.

"You know, we should have gotten walkie talkies... Really, we should have had then the whole time." Tom looked at Scarlet, "Like a real convoy huh?" He laughed a little.

".. I don't know why no one thought of that before... I think it could have saved lives..." Eric sighed softly, remaining wrapped up under his jacket. Carl looked between the two for a moment.

"Maybe we can get some when we get to the new place!" He said with a smile. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

Scarlet nods. "Yeah maybe.." She said as she focused on the road, holding the steering wheel quite tightly. Jenna glances at her and puts a hand on her shoulder. "...we'll be fine Auntie..." She said softly while Scarlet sighed and relaxed a bit. "I know darling..." (@DrCompton, @DrTrollinski)

Eric didn't say anything. His eyes were shut and he was still shivering, so it looked like he was more interested in getting some sleep for the rest of the journey rather than talking. Carl looked at Jenna and then looked at Scarlet. ".. Of course it's gonna' be fine! We're gonna' get to live in a house again!" He chirped enthusiastically, grinning. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

Jenna gives Carl a smile. "Yeah..." She said despite that not being what she was comforting Scarlet about since she knew Scarlet was always tense when they drove since a car accident was what killed her sister and brother in law slash her parents. "Anyways Carl we should quiet down a bit... I'm sure today has been a very... Tiring day for everyone.." She said as she leaned against her door and yawned.

".. Yeah... Okay..." Carl yawned. He pulled his bag of candy from his pocket and ate a little bit of it. He looked over at Eric and gently nudged him. ".. Do ya' feel better now, Eric?" He asked. Eric merely squirmed. He was either asleep or he'd passed out - either way, he was getting some rest. Carl smiled and then leaned over to Jenna, his head rested against her arm while he held the candy out in front of her. ".. Do you want some of my candy, Jenna?" He asked softly. (@Soul OMU)

Jenna smiles a bit in amusement. "Candy doesn't help you fall asleep Carl but sure... Thank you." She said as she took a fuzzy peach candy and bit into it.

He grinned and giggled before shoving a gummy snake into his mouth and quickly chewing on it. Now that the sun was going down, he was happy that he was with people that he trusted. He tucked his candy into his pocket and then leaned against Jenna's arm again. ".. Can I sleep here...?" He asked softly. (@Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back