• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Tom had a sawed off ready, that he knew he could get one shell of before switching too his pistol. Tom looked back at Carl, "We'll be fine in the car, I wont leave your side, alright buddy?" Tom smiled at Carl, "Just relax, cuddle up with Jenna, and try to nap." He winked and looked foward, "Wish we had taken some CDs now that Im thinking about it. Darn." He shrugged and looked at Scarlet for a moment, before scanning the road again

Jenna looks at him and shrugs. "I don't know... Sorry bud." She said while smiling a bit.

--

Scarlet driving, humming slightly; Focusing on the road.

--

Hunter nods slightly. "I'm alright.." She said softly while smiling softly and stroking his cheek briefly.

Carl took his advice and snuggled up against Jenna's side. He didn't really know her all that much, but this was the best he could do. He didn't hug her, but he just sort of leaned up against her so that he was more shielded. Eric was looking a little bit pale again, and now he was regretting not trying to go to the restroom before they left. He could wait it out, right? He had some toilet paper in his backpack that he had with him in the back just in case of the need of any emergency stops, but he wanted to avoid that - that would be embarrassing in front of Jenna and Scarlet. He reached forward and patted Tom on the shoulder.

"Hey, hopefully when we get there we might be able to have our first hot meal in forever, eh?" Eric said with a weak smile. Truthfully, he was trying to take his mind off of the pain he was in. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Good, good. Hopefully things will straighten out once we check this place out and get settled in, right?" He asked, smiling. "Hopefully she'll be more settled in there as well." He nodded back towards Caitlyn who was sat in the back. (@Soul OMU)

Jenna lets him as she looks out the window. "...at least the storm lightened up..." She said and smiled a bit while looking outside.

--

Hunter nods slightly while looking out the window. "...I just wish Riley and Cece could have been here..." She said softly to herself as she leaned against her door.

(@DrTrollinski)

He took a hand off the gear stick and set it down atop her thigh that was closest to him, he sighed a little. ".. Yeah, me too... But... Everything happens for a reason, right? We might not have even made it this far if it wasn't for them." He said. (@Soul OMU)

"Don't let it get you down... Lost, but not forgotten." He gently squeezed her leg. ".. Now that we're going to this place, we might have a chance. A chance to build a life together." He smiled warmly. (@Soul OMU)

(He doesn't know how true that while be... >:3, I know what you did... You wanted the Normabeth baby here!)

DrTrollinski said:
"Don't let it get you down... Lost, but not forgotten." He gently squeezed her leg. ".. Now that we're going to this place, we might have a chance. A chance to build a life together." He smiled warmly. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter shakes slightly, as she bites her knuckle, holding back tears as she thinks about them.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU](He doesn't know how true that while be... >:3

[/QUOTE]
(This. Is this something you're planning or are you talking about when she finds out about the pregnancy?)

(It'll be fiiiiiiiiine. ;P)

Alex sighed and gently caressed her leg when he noticed her shaking. He was doing it to try and comfort her a little. ".. Try not to think about the past too much. It's all about moving on in this world, just like we're doing now." He said in a gentle tone. (@Soul OMU(

".. Sh, sh... Losing someone that close is always hard... When me and my brothers lost our parents... It wasn't easy. But we had to move on, because that's what life had to be from there on... if we let them stay on our minds and we gave up, we wouldn't have gotten anywhere, and I probably wouldn't have met you." He smiled and then moved his hand up onto her shoulder. (@Soul OMU)

"And I don't think they would have gotten here without you, either." He smiled a little and gently stroked her cheek. ".. Like the day we lost Cece... She took a dive for us, just like Matty did. The day that Riley got--." He stopped and looked in the rear-view mirror at Caitlyn. "When she went through that... 'episode'. She never gave up, despite what she went through after that... She died so you could live on, Hunter... They didn't die in vain, I assure you." He carefully leaned over and planted a kiss on the top of her head. (@Soul OMU)

"I know, I cant wait to have cooked beans for once." Tom smiled and watched the road. This isn't exactly what Tom had thought of when he thought of the term "Family Roadtrip" but this was the closest it'll ever be. So he just leaned his head back and watched the road, enjoying the peace for once.

Eric sat back in his chair, but then he felt his stomach gurgle and a shooting pain went up from his abdomen. ".. Dad. I need to stop." He said sternly, while also sounding the slightest bit distraught as well. Carl looked at him and frowned. (@DrCompton)

Jenna looks at Eric and lightly taps Scarlet's shoulder as she flashes her lights at Alex before pulling over slightly. "Don't be too long... Don't know what's out there.." She said as she looked at him in the rear view mirror.

Tom got out with his pistol, "Lets go bud, I'll watch you back. Everyone else stay in the car okay?" Tom looked at Eric and waited for him to come around so Eric could do what he needed to do.

".. Jesus..." Eric muttered in embarrassment. He speed-walked to the end of the road and onto a trench-like section between the road and a field. ".. Just--.. Wait here. Don't stand to close." He blurted, he then sped off behind a tall shrub that was among other types of foliage. It was lucky they stopped when they did, and it was lucky he had toilet paper in his bag - he knew that he wouldn't have lasted another thirty seconds. He was going to be behind there for a couple of minutes, and he wanted Tom to keep his distance a little bit not only so he didn't hear him, but hopefully didn't smell anything that would cause some sort of judgement. He knew Tom wasn't one to judge, but in this situation he wasn't taking any chances. It was relieving just to know that there wasn't going to be the need to change any clothes. (@Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back