• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"I don't know..." He sighed. "I was feeling funny yesterday, a bit fatigued... Today's when it fully kicked in, though. After I got back from the run with Jenna." He said, looking around as he grabbed two blue stitched suitcases that had wheels on them. ".. Think it's a stomach flu, or something? Maybe a bad diet? I don't know... I'm not throwing up, so it's highly unlikely that it's a flu of some kind." He said. (@DryPunishment)

"What symptoms do you have?" Tom frowned a little and looked at Eric. He hoped whatever it was he had wasn't contagious and wasn't serious.

".. Fever, diarrhea, fatigue, occasional dizziness and drowsiness... The usual stuff." He sighed and pulled the handle of the suitcases out so that he could begin to drag them whenever Tom was ready to leave. (@DrCompton)

"Me too." Skyler says, continuing to pack. "Where did you go to when you were on tour?" She asks, thinking about all the times she was shipped off. (@Soul OMU )

".. Nuh-uh... I'm only takin' my favorite ones." He smiled and then threw his backpack over his shoulder after zipping it up. He sat down on the edge of his bed and took a deep breath. The rain was still pouring, but the thunder had ceased a little. (@DryPunishment)

Skyler nods her head, and continues to pack, seeing as they're almost done. She looks over at Scarlet before turning away and placing her hands on her hips.

Carl jumped as well but giggled shortly after. The thunder wasn't so bad after all. It couldn't hurt them, as he'd been told. He began looking over his bed that had been there for the past four months and then sighed a little. ".. Caitlyn--.. Are you gonna' miss the mall when we go?" He asked. (@DryPunishment)

Skyler nods her head and runs her fingers through her hair. "Yep." She states, and looks around, massaging the back of her neck with her right hand.

"No...I'm gonna miss Matty..."

Her dace suddenly saddened. A small sigh was let out as she took a look back at the earlier memories.

"And mommy and daddy..."

@DrTrollinski

He went and sat next to her when he saw that she had become a little upset. He sighed and then looked around. ".. Yeah..." He said softly. ".. I missed my mommy and daddy, too... but--.. I found a different daddy.. and... things were okay again!" He said enthusiastically, smiling a little at her. (@DryPunishment)

"But nobody can replace mommy and daddy..."

It seemed a little stupid. She hadn't called Matty her daddy. Nor did he make her do.

She packed up and went outside.

(Shipping this in 12 years. @DrTrollinski )

[QUOTE="Aryn Harris]Skyler nods her head and runs her fingers through her hair. "Yep." She states, and looks around, massaging the back of her neck with her right hand.

[/QUOTE]
Scarlet leaves the food supply and brings some of the bags with her. "So... Any family or just you?" She said while moving stuff.

Skyler glances at her and looks down. "I have a little brother, but he was with our parents when all of this started. No idea where they are or if they're alive." She says, looking back over at her. She also grabs a few boxes, following after her.

He followed her and walked at her side. "But they can be like a mommy and daddy--.. Even if they ain't mommy and daddy - if they make you happy, then it's good!" He said. (@DryPunishment)

Skyler shrugs her shoulders, trying not to let it bother her that she didn't know if they were alive. "Shit happens." She murmurs, and helps her load things onto the truck.

"But that doesn't make them your parents...I don't know."

She upped the pace and got back at the rest of the group.

@DrTrollinski

Users who are viewing this thread

Back