• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Adelaide closed the book in her lap and tapped her fingers against it gently. "Yeah, alright then. We should all start packing, grab whatever we need." She bit her lip and thought about what she would want to bring with her. Nobody had many personal items, but there was definitely some things here at the mall that could still benefit them even after they leave. (@DrTrollinski )

Jenna blinks and looks at him. "Huh? You want our opinion?" She said and tilted her head. Scarlet looks at him and puts her hands on Jenna's shoulders. "I go wherever my niece goes for now... Until she's all grown up." Jenna smiles a bit at her words and puts a hand on her aunt's. "Well... It sounds nice... But what did Hunter think? Her opinion matters to me on this..."

"She said it's worth a shot, but we should just be aware at first." Alex replied, looking over at Eric, whom of which was stood beside Tom and looking over at him with wide and surprised eyes. (@Soul OMU)

Tom frowned a little, "Its just two people holding onto a whole town? They're okay with us moving in?" He scratches his jaw, "I mean, it looks like the groups decided, and Im going with you guys. I just have my... reservations, thats all." He shrugged a little, "But having a house will be kinda nice." He smiled a little.

"Yeah. They're fine. They need the people there - There's none of the dead out there, so this is the best place for us. If we want to leave, we get packing, and then we can get there and take a look around. Me, Hunter, and Caitlyn will be in one car, Tom, Eric, Carl, Scarlet, and Jenna can go in one of the bigger vehicles, everyone else can sort out their own groups or they can drive alone, but I know the way there, so I'll be taking lead and you can all follow. We have some room in our car for another person, so someone can tag along if they want - other than that, we want to get the food, water, and medicine all bagged up. You can get clothes and anything else you want, but make sure you get everything you need - we don't have much chance of coming back here." He explained, he then walked over to sit at the table with Caitlyn and Carl.

Eric turned to Tom again and gave a slightly worried sigh. ".. I'm--.. I'm kinda' sick, and my stomach's been bad today... so if on the journey I need to stop, do you think--.. Think that you could cover for me? You know, keep that between us?" He asked in a very quiet whisper. (@Soul OMU, @october_rain, @DryPunishment, @Aryn Harris)

He nodded, "Just let me know if we need to stop. We'll say its car sickness, or a stomach bug or something. Probably wont win any hotness points with Jenna, but you can earn those back with your guitar and samurai sword." He winked and patted Eric's shoulder. "So for loading I want Hunter and Jenna on the roof, keeping their eyes open for any thing or anyone. Everyone else can load supplies."

".. That's an idea, but what you could do would be taking a Moving Co. truck that's loaded up with all of our stuff. We won't have room for everything in the cars." He replied, smiling at her. (@Soul OMU, @october_rain, @DryPunishment)

Skyler nods her head. "I can do that." She replies, giving a small smile. She runs her fingers through her hair once more and crosses her arms, looking at everyone else.

".. Alright, then lets get this into action. Tom, Eric, go gather up all of yours and Carl's stuff and pack it all. Jenna, go find Hunter and ask her if she's alright to go to the roof. Scarlet and Adelaide, you help Skyler get all of the food, water, and meds all packed. I'm going to stay here and get the little ones ready." He smiled and looked down at Carl and Caitlyn. (@Soul OMU, @october_rain)

Jenna nods and gets up before heading to the mattress store and looks for Hunter before finding her on her bed. "Hey.. You okay? Also we're keeping look out on the roof." She said as Hunter looked up at her and nodded slowly. "Yeah... Yeah I'm fine.." She said softly while getting up.

Scarlet nods and heads to the food supply store to start gathering the food and water to pack up.

"Okay... Caitlyn, I'll start with you... You okay to leave when everyone's ready?" He asked softly, giving a gentle smile at her. (@DryPunishment)

".. Okay... Do you think you could go and gather up all of the stuff that you want to take with you and pack it into your bag? We need to be ready." He smiled at her. (@DryPunishment

--

".. What do you want to get first?" Eric asked as he turned to face Tom, his hands buried in the pockets of his jeans. He actually looked quite pale, which was an obvious indication that he wasn't very well at all. Regardless, he still seemed motivated to help out. (@DrCompton
(@DrCompton - Tagged the wrong person first time. Sorry.)

She shook her head and went in the storage place where they slept.

Caitlyn started putting her things in a small school bag she had.

@DrTrollinski

Skyler follows after Scarlet and begins to pack up all of the medication. She looks around making sure she hasn't missed anything and begins to help Scarlet pack up the food and water.

"Im not entirely sure. I dont exactly have much..." He shrugged, "Lets get Carl's stuff together, then yours, then we'll worry about mine." He walked with Eric toward a store that sold suitcases, "How long have you been sick bud? We might need tog et real medication... You gotta remember, common sicknesses tht we took for granted can kill us now, like the flu."

Scarlet putting the canned food and bottled water into many bags so that they won't be as heavy and easier to move. "Thank you." She said to Skyler while working.

Skyler nods her head and continues working. "Not a problem." She replies softly, and glances over at her. "So you were in the military?" She questions, trying to making conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back