• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"What house are you gonna pick,Alex?"

Caitlyn had been eyeing the houses.

She looked excited,but still weary. The whole place was a little eerie.

@DrTrollinski

".. I don't know just yet, big girl." He smiled down at her. "We'll take a look once we've had something to eat, okay? It's been a long day." He added. (@DryPunishment)

"Okay..."

She hugged the monkey and burried her face in it to hide her smile of excitement. It would be like before for once.

@DrTrollinski

Adelaide hopped out of the back of the Rover and eyed the town down curiously. Despite being unused and rundown it was beautiful in a way and held a great amount of opportunity. Adelaide's eyes fell upon a small, one story, red brick home that couldn't have been any bigger than the Pizza Parlor at the mall. A small gasp escaped her lips. It reminded her of her grandmothers house from when she was young. If she thought hard enough she could almost smell the smores and cookies they would make together.

In the front was a large oak tree and room around the deck for a small flower garden. "It's perfect." Adelaide sighed with a smile. (@DrTrollinski)

( sorry it wont let me tag on my phone)

Eric climbed out of the car and went over to Tom, taking a soft sigh as he leaned against him. ".. Some place, huh?" Eric said with a weak smile. (@october_rain) 
Carl stuck with Jenna until she got out of the car as well. He got out holding her hand and standing at her side - she accepted the sharing of his candy and let him sleep on her. He liked her now, and because he knew Eric liked her, that was an instant family-friend status that she achieved. He looked around the small little country town where there were no undead or rotting bodies, with the barely-worn houses and stores that looked like they hadn't even been used in the first place. This was incredible. ".. This place is nice, huh?" Carl muttered to her, doing his best to contain his excitement. (@Soul OMU)

"Yeah it's... Nice." Tom looked around and frowned. He had no choice now, he looked down at Carl and saw the excitement the boy was trying to hide. If Carl was sold, Tom was sold.

".. Okay. We'll go inside and find this Chef guy. He'll be able to help us out." Alex said, followed by leading them into the diner. There was a soft sound of Italian opera music busting out from a radio that was plugged into the wall. Alex walked in holding Caitlyn's hand and walked to the breakfast bar. ".. Chef...?!" He called out.

The kitchen door flew open and a large man in a Chef's outfit busted out, smiling. "Ah! You've returned so soon!" He said, he seemed very cheerful.

"Jenna stay out here with Carl ok?" Tom followed Alex in, his pistol tucked in the back of his pants. He looked at the large man and raises a brow. The man was very happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah, we're back..." Alex gave a faint smile. "I've got everyone with me." He smiled. The Chef looked around the people inside and then looked at the people outside as well. "Well. Please, get everyone inside. You must be hungry after the journey. I'll fix something up." He smiled softly.

Jenna shakes her head and looks at Hunter. Hunter leaning against the hood of the car. "...he was here when we arrived... Fed Alex eggs and Bacon along with hot coffee.."

Carl merely nodded. He stayed clung to Jenna, though. ".. I hope he has more bacon." He smiled shakily. (@Soul OMU)

--

@DrCompton

DrTrollinski said:
"Yeah, we're back..." Alex gave a faint smile. "I've got everyone with me." He smiled. The Chef looked around the people inside and then looked at the people outside as well. "Well. Please, get everyone inside. You must be hungry after the journey. I'll fix something up." He smiled softly.
(This one, Doc)

Tom frowned, then stepped outside, "come in guys... He's gonna cook for us." Tom held the door open for everyone as they walked in.

"Ah..." The Chef peered down at the two young children and gave a warm smile. He looked over at Carl. "I bet a big strong man like you needs something to eat more than anyone, hm?" He smiled at him, Carl clung to Jenna with one arm but moved his free hand up to his mouth where he clenched a fist in front of it in shyness, grinning a little. "I know just the perfect thing for you, don't you worry." He smiled and then looked around everyone else. "What sort of food are you looking to eat this evening? The Farmer just brought in my produce, so there's a lot on the menu." He smiled and linked his hands behind his back, waiting for them to respond. (@Soul OMU, @october_rain)

Connor couldn't sleep. How could he? The traps he and his students set up were put to the test. And if they worked, they would go out, reset, and do it again. If not, oh well they tried. He sat up on one of the roofs, his bow and a quiver of arrows by his siide, and his bayonet in it's sheath. It's been a while since he had them together.

DrTrollinski said:
"Ah..." The Chef peered down at the two young children and gave a warm smile. He looked over at Carl. "I bet a big strong man like you needs something to eat more than anyone, hm?" He smiled at him, Carl clung to Jenna with one arm but moved his free hand up to his mouth where he clenched a fist in front of it in shyness, grinning a little. "I know just the perfect thing for you, don't you worry." He smiled and then looked around everyone else. "What sort of food are you looking to eat this evening? The Farmer just brought in my produce, so there's a lot on the menu." He smiled and linked his hands behind his back, waiting for them to respond. (@Soul OMU, @october_rain)
Jenn standing with Carl, saying nothing as she looks down at him.

Hunter and Scarlet also stay quiet while standing near the back.

".. I want bacon, too..." Carl squeaked, Chef smiled at him and nodded.

"Then bacon you shall have." He then looked at Alex. "Seeing as you seem to have brought all of these fine people to this town, what will you be having?" He asked. Alex looked around everyone for a moment and then gulped. For some reason this guy was more creepy to him in the evening time when it was dark out, but that was just his thoughts. Amazingly, the lights in the diner were on and, if the atmosphere settled, this place would be very relaxed and normal.

".. I--.. I'll have a--.. A meal that has... Sausages...?" Alex hesitated. The Chef nodded curtly and then looked to Eric; he noticed how sick he looked but he didn't say anything. Eric looked back at him and then thought for a moment.

".. Something simple--.. like a soup, or something." He said, once again, Chef nodded. He then looked at Hunter, Scarlet, and Jenna. (@Soul OMU)

Hunter shakes head. "I-Im fine... I ate earlier." Scarlet nodded slightly. "As did I." She said while Jenna bit her lip and looked down. "I-I'll be okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back