• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"Yeah, and thanks for helpin' me get candy." He added onto Tom's thanks and hugged her back, smiling. (@Soul OMU)

Scarlet carrying him lightly and looks at him. "Hey... They'll be okay once we get back alright bud?" She said while walking with Tom. "And it's not problem." She said softly while smiling a bit.

--

Hunter finishes changing, in a black t shirt with a red plaid shirt and fresh jeans and sneakers. "Alright, I'm ready now." She said as she stretched her arms.

--

Jenna smiles a bit and laughs softly. "Thanks.." She said as she took the fork and started eating, focusing on getting food in her.

(@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

"Okay..." He said softly, he put his head back down and took a deep breath. He could smell her hair. It was somewhat clean, but of course there was the body odor adding to it. It smelt nice, and the simple smell sparked a bit of remembrance in his head of his mother's perfume. It was a nice smell, and it reminded him of Spring blossom and flowers. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

--

"Alright, awesome. Go and let those two know and I'll go and wait in the car." He smiled at her and then walked out, followed by hopping into the car that Eric had left outside. (@Soul OMU

--

He smiled at her while he shared the food with her, his fork occasionally clashing against her own. He looked around the restaurant and took a deep breath. "This place reminds me of Saturday nights. We'd have a pizza night, order Dominos Pizza, sometimes other stuff." He smiled at her and then went back to eating. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
"Okay..." He said softly, he put his head back down and took a deep breath. He could smell her hair. It was somewhat clean, but of course there was the body odor adding to it. It smelt nice, and the simple smell sparked a bit of remembrance in his head of his mother's perfume. It was a nice smell, and it reminded him of Spring blossom and flowers. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)
--

"Alright, awesome. Go and let those two know and I'll go and wait in the car." He smiled at her and then walked out, followed by hopping into the car that Eric had left outside. (@Soul OMU

--

He smiled at her while he shared the food with her, his fork occasionally clashing against her own. He looked around the restaurant and took a deep breath. "This place reminds me of Saturday nights. We'd have a pizza night, order Dominos Pizza, sometimes other stuff." He smiled at her and then went back to eating. (@Soul OMU)
Scarlet smiles a bit as she carries him, humming softly as she walks. "...I'll swim and sail on savage seas... With ne'er a fear of drowning... And gladly ride the wings of light... No scorching sun... Nor freezing cold... Will stop me on my journey.."

--

Hunter nods as she goes to the pizza parlor where Eric and Jenna are. "Hey. Me and Alex are heading out to check out the town... We'll be back later." She said as Jenna looked up from the can of beans and scooped some up into her mouth. "Alright... See ya soon." She said as she waved. (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

Tom noticed Alex get into the car. "Head inside you two, Im gonna talk to Alex real quick." Tom walked over to the window and made a motion for Alex to lower it so they could talk. "Whats up?" he raised a brow, curious as to where he was going.

"Yep, see you later. Be careful out there." He nodded and smiled at her, followed by looking back to Jenna as he began eating once again. Alex was waiting in the car, loading his gun up and making sure he had all of his gear. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl stayed on her back while they left Tom outside the mall. He was near enough asleep, but he still had a tight grip on his candy. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Me and Hunter are going to check out a small town that's not too far from here. Possibly a new home for us all, we're just going to check the place out." He said while looking up at him. (@DrCompton)

DrTrollinski said:
"Yep, see you later. Be careful out there." He nodded and smiled at her, followed by looking back to Jenna as he began eating once again. Alex was waiting in the car, loading his gun up and making sure he had all of his gear. (@Soul OMU)
--

Carl stayed on her back while they left Tom outside the mall. He was near enough asleep, but he still had a tight grip on his candy. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Me and Hunter are going to check out a small town that's not too far from here. Possibly a new home for us all, we're just going to check the place out." He said while looking up at him. (@DrCompton)
Scarlet raises a brow as she takes Carl inside, carrying him to the mattress store.

--

Hunter nods as she leaves and heads outside towards the truck, humming slightly.

--

Jenna eating some beans with Eric, thinking slightly while holding her fork.

"Alright... if you two decide to uh... have fun, block the doors up first, make sure you're safe... both... I mean... you've got a condom right? I know you'll be safe with a gun but... gah.. damn it.. Im not real good at this, just be careful. I dont want to lose either one of you alright pal?" He patted Alex's shoulder, "Here." He set his bag down and pulled out a package of twizzlers, "Make it a date." He gave it to Alex and headed inside.

Hunter blushes slightly when she hears Tom's words. "Same to you and Scarlet then. Also we aren't going to be doing that... We're looking for a new home... For everyone." She said while looking embarrassed.

Alex looked at him and sighed, chuckling a little. Every condom he carried with him was safe, intact, and in date. All except the one he used last night. It's strange, every condom in the pharmacy was in date, aside from the one he had in his pocket - it was probably one he had from a couple of years ago when he used condoms for... other means. He started up the engine when he saw Hunter approaching. (@Soul OMU)

Eric looked at her once they were about half way through the can. He placed his fork down and then slowly rose up. "I'm just gonna' use the bathroom. You can have the rest." He smiled at her and then wandered across the restaurant, followed by pushing through the Men's Restroom door and heading inside. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl looked up at Scarlet when he got down on his bed; he pulled on her hand so that she sat down beside him. When she did, he leaned up against her and yawned. ".. Scarlet? Did you have a family before--.. y'know..." He said, giving a little sigh. There was innocence and curiosity behind the question. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
Alex looked at him and sighed, chuckling a little. Every condom he carried with him was safe, intact, and in date. All except the one he used last night. It's strange, every condom in the pharmacy was in date, aside from the one he had in his pocket - it was probably one he had from a couple of years ago when he used condoms for... other means. He started up the engine when he saw Hunter approaching. (@Soul OMU)
Eric looked at her once they were about half way through the can. He placed his fork down and then slowly rose up. "I'm just gonna' use the bathroom. You can have the rest." He smiled at her and then wandered across the restaurant, followed by pushing through the Men's Restroom door and heading inside. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl looked up at Scarlet when he got down on his bed; he pulled on her hand so that she sat down beside him. When she did, he leaned up against her and yawned. ".. Scarlet? Did you have a family before--.. y'know..." He said, giving a little sigh. There was innocence and curiosity behind the question. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter makes her way and gets in before taking a twizzler to nom on. "Anyways we'll be back for Matty's creamation at sundown.." She said as she buckled up.

--

Jenna nods slightly as she keeps eating, wondering what's up with him but doesn't ask or question him as she watches him go.

--

Scarlet sits down on the edge lightly and lightly pet his hair as she sighed. "I did pet... I had a husband and would have had a lovely baby girl 5 years ago... Unfortunately... It seems luck wasn't in my favor... I lost my husband 4 years ago... Just shortly before my baby was to be born... And when she was... She had already been dead..." She said softly while looking upset.

".. Aww..." Carl whimpered. He put his candy on the bed and then hugged her tight. ".. It's okay.. Like--.. We're all kinda' family here, so--.. You can be our family, too!" He said with a smile in an attempt to lighten the mood a little. He put his head against her and sighed. ".. A lotta' people that I loved died, too... But... Now I've got everyone here, so it's okay now." He smiled a little and closed his eyes. (@Soul OMU)

--

About five or so minutes later there was the loud flushing of a toilet and Eric came back out after washing his hands. He gave a half-smile and sat down opposite her once again, his skin the slightest bit pale. He looked a little bit ill, but overall he wasn't looking like death. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Alrighty then." He smiled and then began speeding off. "You got all the guns and stuff that you need?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

Tom walked into the mattress store and looked at Scarlet and Carl. He hadn't really heard what they said, but he walked over and sat down. "Hey you two." He rubbed Carl's back a little, "What're you two talking about? Nothing bad about me I hop." He smiled.

"Nuh-uh... We're talkin' about people we loved that--.. y'know... they went away... but--.. I told her that we can be her family now, so it's gonna' be okay." He smiled tiredly at Tom and then set his head down against Scarlet's side again. (@Soul OMU)

".. But--.." He frowned for a moment but then smiled. "It can always be better... Like candy. If you have more, it's better!" He grinned at her. He yawned. He was tired and just spoke his thoughts. ".. Me and Eric don't have a mommy anymore... You could be a mommy again." He snuggled up to her and shut his eyes, his head set against her chest. Carl had taken a liking to her - she was nice like Tom was, and she got him candy so that made her even better. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
".. But--.." He frowned for a moment but then smiled. "It can always be better... Like candy. If you have more, it's better!" He grinned at her. He yawned. He was tired and just spoke his thoughts. ".. Me and Eric don't have a mommy anymore... You could be a mommy again." He snuggled up to her and shut his eyes, his head set against her chest. Carl had taken a liking to her - she was nice like Tom was, and she got him candy so that made her even better. (@Soul OMU)
Scarlet blinks a bit and sighs softly as she wraps her arms around him. "I don't know bub... I mean I already take care of Jenna... Well Jenna can take care of herself..." She said softly while rocking slightly. (@DrTrollinski)

Tom smiled at Scarlet and Carl, "I could use the help. Taking care of this little guy and a teenager who thinks he is Samurai Jack makes a guy tired. I mean, its not like we have to do any of the other stuff. Unless you want too. I mean... I mean nevermind, that was... Sorry I am.. Im babbling, Im bad at this I want my candy." Tom pulls out a few twizzlers and stuffs his mouth.

".. It's okay... Eric's gonna' be nice to her, he stayed up late with her and went out with her today." He smiled at her and hugged her tight. ".. And you're nice to me, so--.. I love ya' because of that." He gave a soft grin and took a deep breath. Carl didn't really understand the concept of families and all that. In this world, it was hard to do that anyway - He used love lightly, but he used it a lot over the time that they'd stayed in the mall. He'd told a lot of people that he loved them, but because he was young, it made it okay. "You don't need to be sad anymore... because you've talked about it and stuff... My kindergarten teacher always spoke to us when we got upset." He opened his eyes and rolled them up to look up at her. (@Soul OMU)

"Then follow me. You say you want to see it, I bring you were it is. Now, I'm not 100% sure where exactly it was I saw it with Daniel. Somewhere here abouts I'm guessing. Oh, those are odd looking tracks, guess we're here." Pointing out the tracks, they looked like small trenches in the ground, Connor then gestures around the area to show that here really meant here.

".. Interesting..." Dominic said as he ducked down and examined the footprint. ".. It's almost like a human hand print, and a dog's paw print... It's almost like some sort of evolution..." He muttered, stroking the dirt where the print was. He followed the prints further down to a bush and looked behind it. There was a strong smell of urine, but really strong, inhuman strong. ".. Jesus... These things must have bodily functions. That's just... That's insane." Dominic said, rubbing his head. (@Soul OMU, @Soul OMU)

"Whatever they are, they aren't human and they aren't dog. What I'm more worried about is keeping the people safe. A trap saved my life, perhaps we could do the same for the village." Connor said, giving the tracks and the smell a rather disgusted looking face.

".. Yeah, he's good with her. They're friends, like me and Caitlyn." He smiled and slouched down onto the bed, his head resting on her thigh. He looked between the two and then around the quaint little mattress store. He wanted his bedroom back, his old one that was painted like Eric's - blue walls, a nice comfy blue carpet, a comfy bed, a TV, box of toys, and nice curtains with a window that could open and close normally. He loved it when it was like that - in the days of the summer he'd wake up early and swing the windows in his room open, and then he'd go and wake up Eric so he could take him to the pool out back. Carl was a somewhat strong swimmer, but he was always scared of going in alone. He wanted life to be like that again, but he could live without the swimming pool if he needed to. (@Soul OMU

--

".. Yeah, definitely... It needs to be done. What trap was it that caught it off guard, and is there any way of reinforcing it if that was the case?" He asked, looking around the area of the bush for a few moments. (@Beowulf)

--

Within another twenty minutes they arrived at Argonne. What they saw wasn't expected. The amount of undead that were seen on the way here was low, but when they actually arrived the place was a ghost town. It was an old country town, but it was too damn eerie. All of the buildings looked untouched, like, really untouched. None of the doors were kicked off their hinges, no windows were broken, and there were no bodies and no blood. Alex slowed down once he came into the town from the southern entrance. He didn't like this one bit, but he was intrigued. A lot of the cars were gone, but there were still some lying around.

".. What the fuck happened here?" He muttered quietly. This place reminded him of the movie 'The Texas Chainsaw Massacre' for some reason. (@Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back