• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"Yeah, we should do a duo sometime." He smiled at her. He frowned at the news of the water. "Oh? How much water do we need?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

--

Alex took Caitlyn by the hand and then lead her and Hunter through to the mattress store where they walked to Caitlyn's bed. "Okay, sweetheart... Pick some nice clothes and put them on. I'll help you tie your shoes after." He smiled at her and patted her on the head. (@Soul OMU, @DryPunishment)

--

"It's okay, daddy... I'll share my candy with you!" He said happily, walking along with him and looking up at him. He then looked up at Scarlet and grinned. "You can have some of my candy, too!" He said. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU) 
(Sorry it took so long, everyone.)

DrTrollinski said:
"Yeah, we should do a duo sometime." He smiled at her. He frowned at the news of the water. "Oh? How much water do we need?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)
--

Alex took Caitlyn by the hand and then lead her and Hunter through to the mattress store where they walked to Caitlyn's bed. "Okay, sweetheart... Pick some nice clothes and put them on. I'll help you tie your shoes after." He smiled at her and patted her on the head. (@Soul OMU, @DryPunishment)

--

"It's okay, daddy... I'll share my candy with you!" He said happily, walking along with him and looking up at him. He then looked up at Scarlet and grinned. "You can have some of my candy, too!" He said. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU) 
(Sorry it took so long, everyone.)
(It's fine.)

Jenna bites her lip. "Maybe... And I think about another case or at least half a case which is a dozen..." She said softly while looking and counting over in her head.

--

Hunter smiles a bit as she stands by and watched slightly.

--

Scarlet gives him a weak smile. "It's alright bud... You don't have too..." She said softly while hiding her sadness. (@DrCompton, @DrTrollinski, @DryPunishment)

".. Hm... We use more water than we do food, so it's kind of essential..." He sighed as he came up to a turn. He could have gone straight forward to get back to the mall, or he could take the left turn and head to the general store just down the street. He decided to take the turn and speed off down it. "We'll stop at one more general store, and we'll get whatever water we can." He explained. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl looked at her for a moment, and Carl, being the observant kid that he is, saw how the weak smile was given a tinge of sadness. He squeezed her hand a little tighter and maintained his warm and friendly smile. "Come on... You can have some, 'cause candy makes you feel good." He said. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
".. Hm... We use more water than we do food, so it's kind of essential..." He sighed as he came up to a turn. He could have gone straight forward to get back to the mall, or he could take the left turn and head to the general store just down the street. He decided to take the turn and speed off down it. "We'll stop at one more general store, and we'll get whatever water we can." He explained. (@Soul OMU)
--

Carl looked at her for a moment, and Carl, being the observant kid that he is, saw how the weak smile was given a tinge of sadness. He squeezed her hand a little tighter and maintained his warm and friendly smile. "Come on... You can have some, 'cause candy makes you feel good." He said. (@Soul OMU)
Jenna nods slightly as she sits up and looks ahead. "Alright... Sounds good." She said as she stretched and leaned back in her seat.

--

Scarlet holding his hand lightly and sighs as she looks at him partially. "...I'm not really in a sweets mood bud... I don't even like them all that much.." She said softly and calmly. (@DrTrollinski)

Caitlyn chose a pair of overalls,a white and red t-shirt and a small puffy jacket.

For her footwear...a pair of boots that ironically did not need to be tied.

"Done!"

She awaited the sweet hairdo.

@Soul OMU

Tom looked at Scarlet for a moment, "If she doesn't want candy, its just more for us pal." He was trying to get Carl off of bugging her. He'd seen that look before in the mirror after the first few days. Sometimes you just dont want to think about it, he'd have to talk to Scarlet alone sometime. Tom was a firm believer in murdering those that hurt you, and talking about it.

"The candy store is right there, and I dont see any bad guys. When we go in, I want you and Scarlet to stay next to the door, okay?" He looked down at Carl, and then up to Scarlet, "I know you're excited, but you need to be quiet until I know the store is safe. Understand me pal?" TOm looked back down at Carl for confirmation.

Eric once again came to a screeching halt outside the second general store and then hopped out. He opened the door for Jenna once again and then lead her off into the store. All of the shutters were down and locked, so it was dark in here. He took out a flashlight and flicked it on while holding his sword in his other hand; he illuminated the pathway they needed to take to get to where all of the water and other drinks were kept. He nodded down the isle. "Let's move." He said softly before walking forward. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl frowned, a little hint of sadness in his face - It was a shame, he really wanted Scarlet to share some candy with him, just like the old days. ".. Okay..." He said, giving a quiet sigh. He looked down at the floor but nodded at his second question. When Tom disappeared inside he leaned against Scarlet and hugged her leg again, sighing a little once more. ".. I'm sorry if I made you sad... You don't have to share candy with me..." He muttered. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
Eric once again came to a screeching halt outside the second general store and then hopped out. He opened the door for Jenna once again and then lead her off into the store. All of the shutters were down and locked, so it was dark in here. He took out a flashlight and flicked it on while holding his sword in his other hand; he illuminated the pathway they needed to take to get to where all of the water and other drinks were kept. He nodded down the isle. "Let's move." He said softly before walking forward. (@Soul OMU)
--

Carl frowned, a little hint of sadness in his face - It was a shame, he really wanted Scarlet to share some candy with him, just like the old days. ".. Okay..." He said, giving a quiet sigh. He looked down at the floor but nodded at his second question. When Tom disappeared inside he leaned against Scarlet and hugged her leg again, sighing a little once more. ".. I'm sorry if I made you sad... You don't have to share candy with me..." He muttered. (@Soul OMU)
Jenna follows Eric closely. "I'm coming don't worry..." She said as she held her knives tightly while looking around.

--

Scarlet lightly pets his hair and plays with it absent mindedly. "It's alright darling... It's alright... It's not your fault... Just mine... Always my fault..." She said softly and sighed. (@DrTrollinski)

Tom opened the door to the store, "Okay its clear. Go crazy, but a quiet kind of crazy okay?" Tom already had a Twizzler in his mouth and winked. He smiled at Carl, then smiled at Scarlet as he opened the door for them both. "You two didn't cause any troule out here did you?" HE asked in a joking tone.

Carl didn't respond to Tom's question. He didn't think about whether or not it was a joke.

The candy store was stacked with jars of different types of candy on either side of the store. Some of them were up high, and usually, it'd be the store clerk that'd obtain all of the goodies for the customers and bag them up for them. Carl took one look inside and his sad frown went into a soft and somewhat excited smile as Scarlet walked inside with him. He tugged on Scarlet's hand. "Some of the candy's up real high, can you come and help me get the stuff I want?" He asked her softly. (@Soul OMU) 
(@DrCompton)

"I guess Im too short!" Tom found a few bags and started filling them up with various candies. He figured the others would want some sweets too, might bring up the morale of the team after Matty's death. It'd at least help Caitlyn who was the only one who really lost something, the others all gained something out of that awful night. He wondered what she liked, so he tried to grab a little bit of everything, while snacking himself.

"I don't mind." He said simply while grabbing the biggest paper bag he could find. ".. If you can reach it, it's okay... We'll get daddy to do it if you can't." He grinned at her and then pointed up at the gummy snakes and gummy bears that were on the shelf below the top one. "Those ones!" He jumped on the spot while pointing. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

---

Eric lead her onward to the isle where the water was. There was a plentiful amount left over, but quite a lot of it was missing as well. It was clearly taken by solo survivors, but there was enough to add onto the water they had already. "Gather up whatever you can grab. I don't like this place." Eric said gently. (@Soul OMU)

---

"You're looking more beautiful already." Alex said softly alongside a smile while watching Hunter braid Caitlyn's hair. (@DryPunishment, @Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
"I don't mind." He said simply while grabbing the biggest paper bag he could find. ".. If you can reach it, it's okay... We'll get daddy to do it if you can't." He grinned at her and then pointed up at the gummy snakes and gummy bears that were on the shelf below the top one. "Those ones!" He jumped on the spot while pointing. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)
---

Eric lead her onward to the isle where the water was. There was a plentiful amount left over, but quite a lot of it was missing as well. It was clearly taken by solo survivors, but there was enough to add onto the water they had already. "Gather up whatever you can grab. I don't like this place." Eric said gently. (@Soul OMU)

---

"You're looking more beautiful already." Alex said softly alongside a smile while watching Hunter braid Caitlyn's hair. (@DryPunishment, @Soul OMU)
Scarlet smiles a bit and shakes head in amusement as she starts to get the things he's asking for, so far she can reach them and has no problem filling up the bag.

--

Jenna nods as she starts collecting the water bottles and putting them in her bag, looking around every once in awhile as she does. "I know... I don't like it either.."

--

Hunter braiding Caitlyn's hair into a fishtail braid, humming softly as she does.

(@DrCompton, @DrTrollinski, @DryPunishment)

Tom starts to whistling lightly as he collects bags of candy, stopping every little bit to munch of some goodies. "So Scarlet, you dont have much of a sweet tooth?" He raises a brow and looks over at the two and smiles a little, admiring Scarlet's body a little bit.

Carl grinned as she did so. He went around after that and gathered up all of the candy that he could reach, filling the bag with joy. The store was only small, but the candy variety made it seem huge. He went around, shoving his hand into the jars holding all of the sweet treats and tossing them into the bag he had. It was starting to weigh him down, but at least he had a strong paper bag. He looked up to the top shelf and saw something even more awesome - Strawberry jawbreakers. He wanted them. He turned and looked at Scarlet with a grin and then pointed up at them. "Scarlet! I can't reach those! Can you help, please?" He asked her. Too right he couldn't reach them. They were pretty high up. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Yeah, I don't know why, but darkness like this freaks me out. It's too eerie." He said while shining the light along the shelving so her job was made easier. ".. How much water have we got there?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
Carl grinned as she did so. He went around after that and gathered up all of the candy that he could reach, filling the bag with joy. The store was only small, but the candy variety made it seem huge. He went around, shoving his hand into the jars holding all of the sweet treats and tossing them into the bag he had. It was starting to weigh him down, but at least he had a strong paper bag. He looked up to the top shelf and saw something even more awesome - Strawberry jawbreakers. He wanted them. He turned and looked at Scarlet with a grin and then pointed up at them. "Scarlet! I can't reach those! Can you help, please?" He asked her. Too right he couldn't reach them. They were pretty high up. (@Soul OMU)
--

"Yeah, I don't know why, but darkness like this freaks me out. It's too eerie." He said while shining the light along the shelving so her job was made easier. ".. How much water have we got there?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)
Scarlet notices they are much higher then she and finds a step stool to help her try and reach, standing on her tiptoes as she tries to reach them. "Oh bugger..." She said the jar, just out of her reach.

--

Jenna counts swiftly. "I have about half a dozen... Only a few more I need to get from the back of the shelf..." She said as she reached in to grab them. (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

"Do we have a mirror?"

She asked eager to see her hair

@Soul OMU

(Forgot to press post...Sorry)

Tom set his bag down and walked over, "Need help you two?" He watched Scarlet reach for it and smiled, rustling Carl's hair as he stood next to them.

"We do indeed, little one." Alex smiled and went over to the counter where he picked up a small hand-mirror and walked back to her. He handed her the little mirror and smiled. "You look very pretty, Caitllyn." He complimented with a warm smile. (@DryPunishment)

--

"Uh-huh... Scarlet can't reach the jawbreakers. Can you get 'em, daddy? I really want some jawbreakers." He grinned at him, closing his eyes and giggling softly when Tom rustled his hair. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

Hunter smiles a bit while watching.

--

Scarlet looses her balance slightly and falls towards Tom. "Oh shoot!" She said as she landed on top of him.

"Oh god your arm I am so sorry!" She said as she looked to make sure it was alright.

(@DryPunishment)

Tom grunted a little when she fell, but he caught her, "Its fine, its fine, I dont mind a beautiful lady falling into my arms every once in a while." He winked, then groaned, "Okay, well... Arm." He helped Scarlet steady herself, before letting her go, then went up the step stool and brought the strawberry jawbreakers down for Carl "here you go pal."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back