• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

Nathan slowly sat up from the back of the car. It was so early; he wiped his eyes and shuffled along to the middle so he could peer past the seats and out of the front window. He saw the cars there and also saw that they were at another military base; he yawned. Over the night they'd had plenty of bathroom breaks for him, but he still slept well nonetheless, regardless of how late he got to bed. ".. What's going on..?" Nathan squeaked in question as he looked between the two. (@Soul OMU, @Soul OMU) 
(@DryPunishment - awaiting your response. My message to you should be a few pages back.)

"Beans...Beans Beans Beans Beans..."

She started singing along with only one word. Beans.

Caitlyn liked the beans. They were small and squishy. Sometimes salty.

Sure they didn't taste like candy or other things,but it was good.

(
@DrTrollinski Do not fear! Braum is here!)

"Caitlyn... What do you think about moving to a town so we can live in houses again? Would you like that? You could have your own bedroom again." He smiled at her while watching her eat. (@DryPunishment)

"Hmm...I don't care! It's maybe for the better."

She said munching on the beans and rocking her legs back and forth.

Caitlyn would play with the monkey's head from time to time and driving the spoon near its mouth.

@DrTrollinski

"I think it'd be nice. Would you be okay with staying in a house with me and Hunter if we went there?" He added in addition. (@DryPunishment)

"Mhm!"

She nodded and smiled at Alex. What could've gone wrong? A nice house,a nice yard and all the good things they had before people started biting each other.

@DrTrollinski

"That's good..." He smiled and set a hand down on her head. "Me and Hunter are going to go and check out the town later on. Think you can stay here and look after the place?" He asked as he playfully ruffled her hair. (@DryPunishment)

"That's good. You need anything right now? Want a drink or anything like that?" He asked gently. (@DryPunishment)

DrTrollinski said:
Nathan slowly sat up from the back of the car. It was so early; he wiped his eyes and shuffled along to the middle so he could peer past the seats and out of the front window. He saw the cars there and also saw that they were at another military base; he yawned. Over the night they'd had plenty of bathroom breaks for him, but he still slept well nonetheless, regardless of how late he got to bed. ".. What's going on..?" Nathan squeaked in question as he looked between the two. (@Soul OMU, @Soul OMU) 
(@DryPunishment - awaiting your response. My message to you should be a few pages back.)
Scarlet smiles a bit while swinging Carl lightly when he jumps, holding his hand while walking with him.

--

Jenna laughs softly and smiles a bit while taking count of how much they collected, she looked up slightly at that and thought deeply. "Hmm... How about somewhere only we know by Keane? Thats one of my favorites."

--

Hunter smiles a bit while eating a bit of hers and Alex's can of beans, listening to them talk. (@DrTrollinski)

"I walked across an empty land, I knew the path like the back of my hand...?" He sung softly. He had a nice singing voice. "That one?" He asked her, smiling. (@Soul OMU)

--

Alex reached by Caitlyn and put a hand down on Hunter's shoulder, taking a deep breath before eating a spoonful of beans. "We'll go as soon as Eric and Jenna get back." He said to her. "I want to be back before sundown. Matty wanted a cremation... We need to do that today." He said, he looked at Caitlyn and smiled. "You done, Caitlyn?" He asked. (@DryPunishment, @Soul OMU)

"Yeah,Alex!"

She rose up from her seat and took the monkey with her.

"What now?"

Usually after she was done eating Matty and her went to play around the mall accompanied by a sweet tune of sax.

She sighed a little,but smiled at them.

@Soul OMU

Alex shuffled by Hunter and then crouched in front of Caitlyn with a smile. "Go and get some nice clothes to wear. Do you need any help getting changed, or are you okay by yourself?" He asked with a hand on her shoulder. (@DryPunishment, @Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
"I walked across an empty land, I knew the path like the back of my hand...?" He sung softly. He had a nice singing voice. "That one?" He asked her, smiling. (@Soul OMU)
--

Alex reached by Caitlyn and put a hand down on Hunter's shoulder, taking a deep breath before eating a spoonful of beans. "We'll go as soon as Eric and Jenna get back." He said to her. "I want to be back before sundown. Matty wanted a cremation... We need to do that today." He said, he looked at Caitlyn and smiled. "You done, Caitlyn?" He asked. (@DryPunishment, @Soul OMU)
Jenna smiles and sings a bit. "I felt the earth... Beneath my feet... Sat by the river and it made me complete... Oh simple thing... Where have you gone... I'm getting tired and need someone to relie on..." She sang softly and smiled a bit.

--

Hunter looks at him and smiles a bit before looking at Caitlyn. "If you want I could help you do your hair Caitlyn." She said softly while sipping her water. (@DrTrollinski, @DryPunishment)

"I have trouble tying my shoes,but I'm good at dressing up!"

She then looked at Hunter and gasped with a big smile.

"Yes please!"

@Soul OMU

"You have a nice voice." He complimented shyly, trying to block out the shyness as much as he could while he gave her a gentle smile. (@Soul OMU)

--

"There's a plan for us. I'll tie your shoes and Hunter can do your hair." He smiled and gently patted her head. (@DryPunishment, @Soul OMU - going into a lesson. Bear with me.)

Jenna smiles back at him brightly. "Thank yeah kindly. I suppose it helps that I sang when I did my chores around the farm..." She said while going back to taking stock of what they got. "We might need some more water to balance out all the food we got." She said while looking up briefly.

--

Hunter smiles a bit while looking at him. "That sounds like a lovely plan." She said as she got up to stretch. (@DryPunishment)

"Yay!"

She acclaimed and clapped her hands,the monkey still in her left hand.

@Soul OMU (Don't worry)

Tom swung Carl with Scarlet, "Actually Im kind of excited too... do ahve something otehr than beans? Something super sweet. like Twizzlers? Damn, my mouth is already watering a little." He laughed as they walked. There was no noise, just the wind. "I wish every day was like this." He looked around constantly, to maek sure they weren't being snuck up on, "Hell, its like we're jsut a normal family for once."

Scarlet stops momentarily before closing her eyes and shaking her head at the memories trying to ruin her good mood. "Yeah..." She said softly and lowly as she walks with him and Carl between them. (@DryPunishment)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back