• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"I dunno...I'll just call him Matty then."

She stared into Alex's eyes for a few seconds.

"I'm hungry."

@Soul OMU

"Well looks like you've won my adopted son over." Tom laughed a little, "listen to scarlet bud, last thing you wanna do is throw all that up." He rustled his hair. Tom looked at scarlet "indiana huh? Like it there?"

Scarlet passes Tom the can of beans there sharing. "It was nice, quiet... Nothing too flashy." She said while sitting back slightly lacing her hands together slightly.

--

Jenna gives him a look after having a taste. "I have no idea what you said before the star part but sure...?" She said after handing him back the bottle and looking around. "We better get going again."

--

Hunter gets up slowly. "Alright Caitlyn, let's go get something to eat then... Alex still needs a bit of rest... He's still sore and tired from moving stuff around.." She said softly while taking Caitlyn's hand lightly. (@DryPunishment)

Sure...moving stuff around.

"Sounds good!"

She hopped up holding the monkey.

@Soul OMU

Carl giggled when his hair was rustled. He loved that. He continued eating at the pace Scarlet had told him to - he was enjoying this way too much, but it was so worth it. It was so much better than eating beans every day, that's for sure. ".. We should do somethin' fun later, or somethin' nice--.. Like... We could... Uhm..." He paused while he thought to himself. "We could go on a walk." He suggested, smiling for a moment. ".. It's nice and warm out there now." He added with a nod. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

--

"Yep. I think we'd be better off checking the general store and then heading back. We got more from this place than I expected." He nodded at her, took the syrup and shoved it into the pocket of his hoodie, and then went back out to the car and opened the door for her. Once she got inside, he began speeding off towards the general store again. "Same as the usual. Look for water here, though." He said. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Hold on. I'll come along. I want some water anyway." He said, smiling. He lazily climbed to his feet and trailed behind them both until they reached the restaurant. He knew Tom was going to make some sort of comment if he knew what went on. (@Soul OMU) 
(Brb guys. Don't leave me behind now! :D )

"Uhhh it might be dangerous pal... But maybe we can walk around the roof for a little?" He looked at Scarlet, "Maybe scarlet would want to walk around with us too?" He grinned

( i have to take a small break to read a story for school. Shouldn't take more than an hour)

DryPunishment said:
Sure...moving stuff around.
"Sounds good!"

She hopped up holding the monkey.

@Soul OMU
DrTrollinski said:
Carl giggled when his hair was rustled. He loved that. He continued eating at the pace Scarlet had told him to - he was enjoying this way too much, but it was so worth it. It was so much better than eating beans every day, that's for sure. ".. We should do somethin' fun later, or somethin' nice--.. Like... We could... Uhm..." He paused while he thought to himself. "We could go on a walk." He suggested, smiling for a moment. ".. It's nice and warm out there now." He added with a nod. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)
--

"Yep. I think we'd be better off checking the general store and then heading back. We got more from this place than I expected." He nodded at her, took the syrup and shoved it into the pocket of his hoodie, and then went back out to the car and opened the door for her. Once she got inside, he began speeding off towards the general store again. "Same as the usual. Look for water here, though." He said. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Hold on. I'll come along. I want some water anyway." He said, smiling. He lazily climbed to his feet and trailed behind them both until they reached the restaurant. He knew Tom was going to make some sort of comment if he knew what went on. (@Soul OMU) 
(Brb guys. Don't leave me behind now! :D )
Hunter waits for him, holding Caitlyn's free hand lightly. "Alright, now we can go." She said with a small smile down at Caitlyn then she looked at Alex and mouthed 'You sure?'

--

Scarlet looks at Carl and smiles a bit. "Sure bud, that sounds like a lovely idea. Besides I think we should be able to take care of him if we run into anything." She said as she looked at Tom.

--

Jenna smiles a bit as he opens the door for her and gets in. "Thank you Eric and yeah, sounds good since water is also a big priority with all this food we got." She said as she looked ahead. (@DryPunishment)

"Oh? Am I not invited anymore?" He raised a brow and looked at Carl, "you have a crush on Scarlet? Careful red, Carl had some smooth moves." Tom grinned

He nods reassuringly at her and smiles, taking hold of her free hand. He continued walking with her until they ended up outside the restaurant. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl went a light tone of red in embarrassment but then shrugged. "Nuh-uh--.. She's just nice." He pulled off a soft smile and then looked up at her, but was quick to look away in shyness again. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)

--

"Yep." He said, continuing to speed towards the general store. ".. Man... It's weird to drive. It's lucky that I got my dad to teach me - I thought he wasn't going to at first." He chuckled a little and came to a stop outside the general store. "It's lucky he did, or we wouldn't even be at that house yet." He chuckled softly as he hopped out and then went and opened her door for her. (@Soul OMU)

Skyler looks over at Carl and then runs her fingers through her hair. She lets out a soft sigh, her face showing off how exhausted she is.

Delaney woke up, seemingly having had a bad night's rest, she nodded and looked up at him; the morning sickness was hardly there now that she was y'know full-blown pregnant. Her eyes fluttered open to meet Brad's concerned face, stretching a bit; she sat up, shrugging her shoulders and taking her hair down. It had already nearly fallen out, the wild curls breaking free. "I didn't sleep too well... But you didn't either, so I guess it's just somethin' we're gonna have to work through." She smiled, her perfectly placid and kind demeanor had twisted in this new world. She wasn't nearly as naive and afraid as she had been that first night, if anything she held the potential to turn into the most hellbent survivor; and it all depended on the fate of her baby and Brad.

@DryPunishment do you want me to do a morning post?)

DrCompton said:
"Oh? Am I not invited anymore?" He raised a brow and looked at Carl, "you have a crush on Scarlet? Careful red, Carl had some smooth moves." Tom grinned
DrTrollinski said:
He nods reassuringly at her and smiles, taking hold of her free hand. He continued walking with her until they ended up outside the restaurant. (@Soul OMU)
--

Carl went a light tone of red in embarrassment but then shrugged. "Nuh-uh--.. She's just nice." He pulled off a soft smile and then looked up at her, but was quick to look away in shyness again. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)

--

"Yep." He said, continuing to speed towards the general store. ".. Man... It's weird to drive. It's lucky that I got my dad to teach me - I thought he wasn't going to at first." He chuckled a little and came to a stop outside the general store. "It's lucky he did, or we wouldn't even be at that house yet." He chuckled softly as he hopped out and then went and opened her door for her. (@Soul OMU)
Scarlet smiles a bit and pats his head lightly. "That's very kind of you to say hun, and of course your allowed to come, I don't think I've ever seen him without you." She said while looking at Tom.

--

Hunter smiles a bit and holds Alex's and Caitlyn's hand as she walks with them towards the pizza store and looks at Alex since he's the closest to the door.

--

Jenna looks at him and goes to step out but trips a bit and falls on Eric, she gave a slight cough as she pushed herself up. "You alright? Sorry about that... I must of missed the step or something..." She said as she looked down at him. (@DryPunishment)

"Yeah, that's the spirit." He chuckled softly under his breath and took her hand to help her up. He smiled at her and then looked at the windows, taking a happy sigh as the sunlight beamed through the small crack in the curtains. It was beautiful, and to Brad, it was very therapeutic. To him at least. "The dog just took off outside, not sure what's got him entertained, but I'm glad we didn't get our faces chewed off in our sleep." He chuckled a little and walked with her out in the main room where he sat down on the couch. "Sure, the first night wasn't that steady..." He paused. "God, it was hell, but hey - This place is going to be so much more peaceful than the other places we've holed up in." He smiled at her, a spark of confidence in his eyes. (@Soul OMU, @Soul OMU)

Skyler nods her head and grabs some cans of food. She grabs one for everybody but herself. "There." She says, walking over to them and taking a seat. She passes out the cans.

Tom covered his mouth and started to laugh again. "Sorry Alex, I tried explaining you two were just hanging out but Carl is too smart for his own good I guess." He laughed, and wiped away a tear, "you two were safe at least.. Right?" Tom asked in a slightly more serious tone

DrTrollinski said:
"Yeah, that's the spirit." He chuckled softly under his breath and took her hand to help her up. He smiled at her and then looked at the windows, taking a happy sigh as the sunlight beamed through the small crack in the curtains. It was beautiful, and to Brad, it was very therapeutic. To him at least. "The dog just took off outside, not sure what's got him entertained, but I'm glad we didn't get our faces chewed off in our sleep." He chuckled a little and walked with her out in the main room where he sat down on the couch. "Sure, the first night wasn't that steady..." He paused. "God, it was hell, but hey - This place is going to be so much more peaceful than the other places we've holed up in." He smiled at her, a spark of confidence in his eyes. (@Soul OMU, @Soul OMU)
Scarlet smiles a bit before looking at the two teens and raises a brow. Hunter ducked her head a bit as she sat down beside Caitlyn, playing with her hair a bit to hide her nervousness. (@DryPunishment)

--

Jenna rolls her eyes and smiles a bit as she takes his hand. "Lazy bum... I suppose I could help you this one time since it was my fault.." She said as she pulled him up. (@DrTrollinski)

Caitlyn looked at Hunter and then grabbed and started playing with Hunter's hair too,but gently.

"You're pretty..."

(Amongst other things...)

@Soul OMU

Hunter looks at Caitlyn and smiles a bit while petting her head lightly. "Thank you Caitlyn... But not as pretty as you." She said and lightly tapped her nose.

(Like?)

She smiled and laughed still playing with her hair.

"Yeah,but I'm not as old as you. That makes me cuter."

Caitlyn looked at her and smiled again,letting go of her hair.

(@Soul OMU Pregnant)

"It's fine..." Alex murmured. "And yes, we were." He added. Carl looked at the two converse for a moment and then looked at Alex.

".. Good... You could get hurt if you're not wearin' the right stuff when you're movin' chairs and stuff." Carl said before tucking back into the food he had. Alex dropped his head onto the table and took an embarrassed sigh. (@Soul OMU)

--

Eric chuckled a little and then lead her into the store. There was the smell of rotting meat and fish, but that was from the meat and fish counter, obviously. "Jesus, that's horrible... You check for water, I'll check for more food. Make sure you watch your back, holler if you need me." He said as he hesitantly wandered off towards where all the canned goods were kept. (@Soul OMU)

Hunter smiles a bit and laughs softly. "I suppose that's true." She said while lightly petting her head gently before looking at Carl. "So how was your morning this morning?" She said while smiling a bit.

--

Jenna nods slightly as she starts moving about the general store, looking through the aisles, keeping her guard up in case anything alive or... Undead was lurking. (@DryPunishment)

"Well, you two ready to go on that walk?" He looked at Carl, then up at Scarlet. "I'm ready whenever ." He smiled at Scarlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back