• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

"Man, I wish we had some music in here. It sucks, my old dad always played this country station in the car. Country one-oh-eight, I think it was. Heh, it's what got Carl into singing - we'd catch him singing while playing, while in the bathroom - it was just as cute as it was funny." He smiled. (@Soul OMU)

---

Alex followed her into the building and looked around carefully, he soon found her sitting alone and frowned. "Hunter?" He said, looking a little worried. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl gave a smile up at Scarlet. "Pleeeeeeaaaaase?" He begged while grinning. "I wanna learn to save people!" He said excitedly. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)

(Guys... Please wait a few minutes for me if the post involves me... I usually have more to write and I'd rather that things didn't get confusing)

DrTrollinski said:
"Man, I wish we had some music in here. It sucks, my old dad always played this country station in the car. Country one-oh-eight, I think it was. Heh, it's what got Carl into singing - we'd catch him singing while playing, while in the bathroom - it was just as cute as it was funny." He smiled. (@Soul OMU)
---

Alex followed her into the building and looked around carefully, he soon found her sitting alone and frowned. "Hunter?" He said, looking a little worried. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl gave a smile up at Scarlet. "Pleeeeeeaaaaase?" He begged while grinning. "I wanna learn to save people!" He said excitedly. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)
Jenna smiles a bit. "I think I can imagine that. And that's sounds pretty cute." She said and laughed softly while smiling slightly.

---

Hunter running a hand through her hair, tenses slightly. "Yeah...?" She said slowly and softly, not sure how to act at the moment.

--

Scarlet sighs softly and smiles a bit. "Alright alright laddy. I'll help." She said and shook her head in amusement. (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

"It was... Carl's like that, though. He makes everyone smile - It's half the reason everyone's so defensive with him. No kid like that deserves things to go horribly wrong. Even during all this he keeps up a happy mood, which is nice to see." He smiled and then took a turn onto a road, driving straight down towards a dead end where a fairly large house was placed.

--

".. You okay?" He gulped, looking around. "You look a bit... distressed." Alex said quietly as he dragged a chair over to go and sit down opposite her. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Yay!" Carl grinned and hopped on the spot once. "Thank you!" He quickly hugged her legs and then when back to Tom's side, doing his best to contain his excitement. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
"It was... Carl's like that, though. He makes everyone smile - It's half the reason everyone's so defensive with him. No kid like that deserves things to go horribly wrong. Even during all this he keeps up a happy mood, which is nice to see." He smiled and then took a turn onto a road, driving straight down towards a dead end where a fairly large house was placed.
--

".. You okay?" He gulped, looking around. "You look a bit... distressed." Alex said quietly as he dragged a chair over to go and sit down opposite her. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Yay!" Carl grinned and hopped on the spot once. "Thank you!" He quickly hugged her legs and then when back to Tom's side, doing his best to contain his excitement. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)
Jenna listening and smiles a bit. "He's a true diamond in the rough then Huh?" She said while looking at the house slightly and thinks slightly while mapping it out mentally.

---

Hunter glances at him slightly. "...do you... Remember what happened last night...? All I remember is drinking and then... Nothing..." She said softly while looking bothered.

---

Scarlet blinks in surprise at the hug and sighs a bit as her shoulder drop slightly and smiles faintly. "Your welcome laddy..." (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

"He sure is. To be honest, you kind of seem the same. Nothing seems to bother you all too much." He complimented with a soft shrug as he pulled the car to a stop in the driveway of the house and flicked the engine off, looking at her. (@Soul OMU)

--

".. I struggled to remember it was well, we--.. Well... We both sort of just--.. Decided to, y'know... 'do it'." He cleared his throat awkwardly and then looked away for a moment. ".. I--.. I used protection, for the record, just--.. Yeah." He added quietly. (@Soul OMU)

Jenna blinks slightly and looks at him. "It doesn't bother me because even before this I had seen blood, death and gore. So I just learned to accept it and keep going..." She said as she got out of the car and stretched.

--

Hunter relaxes a tiny bit. "Oh... Uh okay... That's good... That's good... I was worried for a moment because I thought something else had happened..." She said and sat back slightly. (@DrTrollinski)

"Alright, uh.., go ahead and lay down Red." Tom pulls over some supplies. "Since you're so young pal, you'll mostly just help us adults with stuff, like handing us supplies... But here is some stuff you can do." He looks at Scarlett and smiles

Eric hopped out as well. "Yeah, I guess so." He sighed a little and then looked at the house door, slowly slipping out the katana from the scabbard slung over his back. "What weapons you got with you?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

--

".. Nah, you know I wouldn't let anything else happen to you." He smiled and shuffled his chair over to her, putting an arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek. "How did you sleep?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

--

".. Aww--.. Come on, daddy... I wanna' do stuff, too.. We always did stuff at school so we knew how to do it." He gave a half-smile for a second and looked up at him with big puppy eyes to plead him to at least let him get involved with things. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)

DrCompton said:
"Alright, uh.., go ahead and lay down Red." Tom pulls over some supplies. "Since you're so young pal, you'll mostly just help us adults with stuff, like handing us supplies... But here is some stuff you can do." He looks at Scarlett and smiles
DrTrollinski said:
Eric hopped out as well. "Yeah, I guess so." He sighed a little and then looked at the house door, slowly slipping out the katana from the scabbard slung over his back. "What weapons you got with you?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)
--

".. Nah, you know I wouldn't let anything else happen to you." He smiled and shuffled his chair over to her, putting an arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek. "How did you sleep?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

--

".. Aww--.. Come on, daddy... I wanna' do stuff, too.. We always did stuff at school so we knew how to do it." He gave a half-smile for a second and looked up at him with big puppy eyes to plead him to at least let him get involved with things. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)
Scarlet raises a brow at Tom but goes and lays down. "Let the boy help more then he is so he can learn." She said while resting her head back.

---

Jenna carrying her sawed off shotgun and has her knives in her bag. "I have this and some knives in my bag." She said while looking at him before switching her gun for her knives so she wouldn't make as much noise.

---

Hunter leans against him a bit. "I slept okay... A bit sore but fine..." She said and sighed softly. "God you had be scared for a moment..." (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

(New plan. Wait at least 5-10 minutes for people to post if they're in the RP. For example, Soul, the RP between Hunter and Alex/Eric and Jenna can be continued as there's no one that'll get left behind, whereas with the one that involves me, you, AND DrC, we'll wait for that amount of time for him to post before moving on :) It'll work better that way.)

--

Eric looked at her and nodded. "I've always preferred blades anyway." He grinned and then brought the sword forward; he wedged the tip of it into the wood of the door and used it to break the lock. As soon as the broken part of the door hit the ground he slowly pushed it open and looked at Jenna, nodding. ".. Let's move in. We'll start off and go into the left room and then circle around the bottom floor of the house to do a check. We'll move upstairs from the hallway in the center and make sure the rest of the house is safe, after that, we'll grab anything there is." He whispered to her, followed by jolting his head off into the room on the left. He walked in slowly shortly after. (@Soul OMU)

--

"You had me scared. I thought you were walking out of that door to never come back." He chuckled under his breath and held her close. He was happy and relieved that he'd managed to find her - he could smell the vomit which she'd brought up beforehand. Lovely. ".. Smells like someone can't hold their liquor." He said in a teasing but friendly and playful way. (@Soul OMU)

"Hey you two, don't gang up in the teacher!" He grinned. Tom showed Carl a few things he could with their few supplies. "Any questions bub?"

(You're going to have to give me more than that. I don't know what you told him, so I can't really respond xD @DrCompton
(Like, just give me a small list here of some of the stuff Tom would have taught, if you know any details on that, etc. If not, I can make something up :P @DrCompton)

DrTrollinski said:
(New plan. Wait at least 5-10 minutes for people to post if they're in the RP. For example, Soul, the RP between Hunter and Alex/Eric and Jenna can be continued as there's no one that'll get left behind, whereas with the one that involves me, you, AND DrC, we'll wait for that amount of time for him to post before moving on :) It'll work better that way.)
--

Eric looked at her and nodded. "I've always preferred blades anyway." He grinned and then brought the sword forward; he wedged the tip of it into the wood of the door and used it to break the lock. As soon as the broken part of the door hit the ground he slowly pushed it open and looked at Jenna, nodding. ".. Let's move in. We'll start off and go into the left room and then circle around the bottom floor of the house to do a check. We'll move upstairs from the hallway in the center and make sure the rest of the house is safe, after that, we'll grab anything there is." He whispered to her, followed by jolting his head off into the room on the left. He walked in slowly shortly after. (@Soul OMU)

--

"You had me scared. I thought you were walking out of that door to never come back." He chuckled under his breath and held her close. He was happy and relieved that he'd managed to find her - he could smell the vomit which she'd brought up beforehand. Lovely. ".. Smells like someone can't hold their liquor." He said in a teasing but friendly and playful way. (@Soul OMU)
Jenna nods slightly while listening to him explain before following him in. "Alright, sounds good... And if there is something in here with us?" She asked softly, knowing the answer but figured to ask anyways.

---

Hunter rolls her eyes. "I didn't hold it because I didn't have anything else in my stomach besides liquor... I hadn't eaten that day because it slipped my mind..." She said while leaning against him and sighing. (@DrTrollinski)

Eric had his sword at the ready. ".. We kill it. If it's dead, of course. If it's living then we try and negotiate. No reason to kill people out of the blue." He whispered gently as he walked into the living room. The windows may have been board up from the outside, but the glass was broken and everything in the living room was gone aside from the couches. ".. Bunch of morons, stealing from this place when it all started - if they took TV's, that means they left the essentials." He grinned as he continued to walk through the living room and towards the kitchen. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Hey, I was only kidding." He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled. ".. I was thinking about heading out to a small town that's not too far out of here later on. Just to check the place out, you know? You feel like coming along? I don't particularly want to go alone." He asked with a shrug and faint smile. (@Soul OMU

--

".. Okay--.. But--.." Carl looked puzzled as he looked around some of the stuff they had, like the bandages and all that. ".. But what if the bleeding's like--.. Really bad." He placed a hand on Tom's thigh and looked at him. "Like, there. If you were bleeding really bad from there and the--.. the pressure didn't stop it... What would ya' do?" He asked, his head tilted a little. (@DrCompton
(@TheHarlequinnCat - I added a post for you in the time-skip. I knew I'd forgotten someone xP Page 267, I think.)

DrTrollinski said:
Eric had his sword at the ready. ".. We kill it. If it's dead, of course. If it's living then we try and negotiate. No reason to kill people out of the blue." He whispered gently as he walked into the living room. The windows may have been board up from the outside, but the glass was broken and everything in the living room was gone aside from the couches. ".. Bunch of morons, stealing from this place when it all started - if they took TV's, that means they left the essentials." He grinned as he continued to walk through the living room and towards the kitchen. (@Soul OMU)
--

"Hey, I was only kidding." He ran his fingers through her hair and smiled. ".. I was thinking about heading out to a small town that's not too far out of here later on. Just to check the place out, you know? You feel like coming along? I don't particularly want to go alone." He asked with a shrug and faint smile. (@Soul OMU

--

".. Okay--.. But--.." Carl looked puzzled as he looked around some of the stuff they had, like the bandages and all that. ".. But what if the bleeding's like--.. Really bad." He placed a hand on Tom's thigh and looked at him. "Like, there. If you were bleeding really bad from there and the--.. the pressure didn't stop it... What would ya' do?" He asked, his head tilted a little. (@DrCompton)
Jenna nods slightly as she follows him, holding her knives at ready. "...what if we find an animal?" She said while walking behind him, making sure nothing gets them from behind.

--

Hunter leaning against him slightly, closes her eyes a bit as he runs his hand through her hair in a soothing manor. "I suppose I could come with you.." She said and smiled a bit cheeky like.

--

Scarlet laying down for them, opens one eye slightly as she watches them, listening slightly while pretending to be dead/injured for them. (@DrTrollunski, @DrCompton)

"Well, we'd have to make a tourniquet." He frowned, and grabbed some stuff. "Here. So you'd put in as high as you could on her leg, so here." He pulled the sheet up and stuck a metal rod and twisted it, then secured it. "Like that. Is that to tight scarlet?"

"If it's wild, we could kill it and have fresh food later on." He smiled and shrugged again. As he came near the kitchen a walker stumbled out of the broom cupboard beside it and fell at him. He gasped and quickly turned, sticking the sword up. The sword went through his chin and out of his head, causing it to slump to the ground. Eric grimaced in disgust. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Heh, it'll be an adventure for us." He smiled and kissed her cheek once again. ".. I told Caitlyn about Matty..." He sighed a little. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Ohhhh... I get it." He smiled and sat beside Tom, doing his best to mimic his mannerisms and the way he sat. Well, it was clear that Tom was Carl's role model. (@DrCompton)

Jenna huffs a bit since she had a dog and a cat before this but doesn't argue as the walker stumbled out of the closet and was killed quickly by Eric. "Well... That was interesting." She said softly, while keeping an eye out.

--

Hunter smiles a bit and leans against him while listening. "You did?... How'd she take it?" She asked while looking at him slightly.

--

Scarlet looks at him. "If I was injured I wouldn't feel it, and it's fine... Honestly." She said while laying down, letting them play 'doctor'. (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

Tom laughed a little, "Sure sweetheart..." He undid the tourniquet. "That's all I can really show you pal. If we get more supplies I'll show you more okay?" He looked at Scarlet for a moment and smiled.

"Yep." He said, sighing. He lead her through to the kitchen and then right back up to the stairs. All clear so far. "Let's go." He said, they began climbing the stairs and were met with quite a rotten smell. (@Soul OMU)

--

"She didn't take it well. She's upset... We need to look after her, Hunter... We can at least offer her a stable life from now on, I think she deserves that much." He sighed a little. (@Soul OMU)

--

".. Okay." He smiled at him and hugged him tight. "Thanks for teachin' me stuff..." He said, holding onto him. His stomach grumbled lightly and he looked up at Tom. "Can we go get breakfast now, daddy...?" He asked, leaning onto him. (@DrCompton)

Jenna wrinkled her nose slightly as she followed him up slowly, noticing the smell got stronger the higher they climbed.

--

Hunter sighs softly and nods. "I know... And wait us?.. Uhm alright..." She said softly while biting her lip slightly and sitting up slightly.

--

Scarlet raises a brow at the term of endearment but doesn't mention it as she sits up and stretched a bit, cracking her back a bit before getting up.

(@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

They got to the top and went to the first room on their right. It was a kid's bedroom. On the bed there was two kids, a boy and a girl, they must have only been around the age of eight or so. They were undead. They were the smell. They were too weak to even move. "Jesus... We can't leave 'em like this..." He sighed. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Yeah, us. Think, Hunter... She's only young, and I don't want her growing up in this world alone... We're all family here, we at least consider ourselves that... That little girl needs us - we're the best people for it. Everyone else has their hands full or gets into a lot of danger, plus... as we're together, it'll return some normality to her life." He said, gently squeezing her hand. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
They got to the top and went to the first room on their right. It was a kid's bedroom. On the bed there was two kids, a boy and a girl, they must have only been around the age of eight or so. They were undead. They were the smell. They were too weak to even move. "Jesus... We can't leave 'em like this..." He sighed. (@Soul OMU)
--

"Yeah, us. Think, Hunter... She's only young, and I don't want her growing up in this world alone... We're all family here, we at least consider ourselves that... That little girl needs us - we're the best people for it. Everyone else has their hands full or gets into a lot of danger, plus... as we're together, it'll return some normality to her life." He said, gently squeezing her hand. (@Soul OMU)
Jenna sighs softly. "Poor things... Yeah... Let's do that." She said as she followed him over to them and jabbed one of her knives into the chest of the boy.

--

Hunter bites her lip while thinking, holding his hand lightly. "I suppose... Your right... But.. I have no idea how to handle kids...(lie. xD ) I mean... I kinda do... But not as much as Adelaide..." She said softly and looked down. (@DrTrollinski)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back