• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

(Yo, it ain't Alex's fault. Much xP Norm and Elle were romantic though. They were good :D )

".. Ain't we all..." He joked as he lied on top of her, his head rested just beside her own. It was a while before they were done, but it was worth it. He was happy now, but he hadn't yet realized what mistake they'd made. It'd be about a month before life became hell. He lied down fully beside her and hugged her tight, kissing her gently. ".. I love you." He wiped some sweat from his forehead. They made way too much noise than they should have.

--

"Yeah, I didn't really know what it was like to be fully lonely until this started. I played guitar whenever I was alone, which was a lot. School got to me, though... Christ, if there's one thing I'll never miss, it's the school assignments." He laughed and closed his eyes for a few moments. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl went and ran to Tom's bed, shaking his shoulder and climbing into the bed next to him. "Daddy--.. Alex and Hunter were makin' loud noises. Are they gettin' hurt?" He asked in worry. He looked quite distraught by it all.(@DrCompton)

Tom raised his brow and started laughing loudly in the sleeping room, to the point of tears. He put his hand on carls shoulder, "It's--" laughter, "its.. Oh god... They're fine... They're fine pal. They were.., just doing something together .., oh lord."

DrTrollinski said:
(Yo, it ain't Alex's fault. Much xP Norm and Elle were romantic though. They were good :D )
".. Ain't we all..." He joked as he lied on top of her, his head rested just beside her own. It was a while before they were done, but it was worth it. He was happy now, but he hadn't yet realized what mistake they'd made. It'd be about a month before life became hell. He lied down fully beside her and hugged her tight, kissing her gently. ".. I love you." He wiped some sweat from his forehead. They made way too much noise than they should have.

--

"Yeah, I didn't really know what it was like to be fully lonely until this started. I played guitar whenever I was alone, which was a lot. School got to me, though... Christ, if there's one thing I'll never miss, it's the school assignments." He laughed and closed his eyes for a few moments. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl went and ran to Tom's bed, shaking his shoulder and climbing into the bed next to him. "Daddy--.. Alex and Hunter were makin' loud noises. Are they gettin' hurt?" He asked in worry. He looked quite distraught by it all.(@DrCompton)
( xD that's cuz they were older then Alex and Hunt plus they raised Nate together. xD )

Hunter smiles a bit as she kisses him back softly. "I love you too..." She said softly while resting against him slightly, completely unaware of the problems they'll face in the future.

--

Jenna smiles a bit and takes out her harmonica. "Yeah usually when I got lonely id put on the radio and sing as loud as I could while moving around the ranch." She said and laughed softly while looking at the stars. (@DrTrollinski
Scarlet gave a grumble and rolled over. "At they had a good time I suppose... But jesus... Didn't need to know that..." She said and laid back down. (@DrCompton)

(@Soul OMU I'm hoping you guys know the white stuff doesn't just dissolve inside the...yeah. At one point it will get out and make a mess. I know way too much about this stuff. Sex ED with your buddy Dry the Spooky Juggernaut.)

"Can I stay with you?" Carl whimpered in question as he hugged Tom tightly and put his head beside his own on the pillow. (@DryPunishment -.-)

--

Eric looked at the harmonica. "That tuned to G, or...?" He asked, sitting up a little and leaning back on his hands. (@Soul OMU)

(Sorry. I don't want to diminish your knowledge in this certain topic. Just uhh...you know what? Ignore me. I'm just procastinating instead of doing homework. @DrTrollinski )

"Yeah pal, it's fine." He looked at Scarlet, "sorry for waking you. Just ... Its refreshing to see Carls innocence sometimes." He rustled his hair, "think of Jenna running up to you asking about something she shouldn't know about..." He still giggled a little, holding Carl

He chuckled. "Sounds like a G-tuned one to me, used for one of my favorite songs. You want to hear what it sounds like? I remember the arrangement for it." He asked with a smile. (@Soul OMU)

--

"Let's just sleep--.." Alex yawned as he pulled one of the decorative blankets from the top of the couch and draped it over them. He held onto her and kissed her once more before closing his eyes. He was too drunk and too tired to stay awake. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl was confused, but he decided not to question it. He liked the fact that he made Tom laugh - it made him feel better about himself, but he was still completely drained of energy. He clung onto Tom and curled up a bit while he closed his eyes. ".. Tell me a story to help me sleep, please, daddy...?" He asked softly. (@DrCompton)

"Uhhhh.... I'm not very good at story telling pal." Tom frowned a little, he didn't want to let his little buddy down." He held him close and looked around the store for help, but it was just a bunch of mattresses. "Uh... What uh... Do you wanna hear about?"

DrCompton said:
"Yeah pal, it's fine." He looked at Scarlet, "sorry for waking you. Just ... Its refreshing to see Carls innocence sometimes." He rustled his hair, "think of Jenna running up to you asking about something she shouldn't know about..." He still giggled a little, holding Carl
Scarlet snorts. "The girl raised herself pretty well. She knows to be careful." She said and yawned slightly. "It's fine... Wasn't you."

--

Jenna smiles a bit. "Sure. Let's give it a go." She said and sat up a bit and stretched slightly.

--

Hunter nods as she snuggles into him and yawns. "Alright... Night.." She said as she quickly fell asleep since she was drunk and tired. (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

".. Tell me a--.." He smiled gently. ".. Tell me a happy story. About where there's lots of people and happy stuff in a big town." He requested. It was a strange request, but then Tom could see that he wanted a story about the world that they once lived in, and perhaps even the world little Carl wanted to see again. (@Soul OMU)

[/center]

"Help me up and we'll call it even." Connor said, holding out a hand to encourage him to help. After getting to his feet, after much grunting, he stretched his back out and said "Little tike was worried sick about you. Did you see anything like what Daniel described? Then they are a problem. We can talk more about it tomorrow.

".. We saw the exact same thing out there." He sighed. ".. We lost a man to it. It's unlike anything I've ever seen. How did you get away from it? The thing took about five bullets to the head before it went down." He sighed in shock. (@Beowulf)

Tom looked at Scarlet, "you know any good stories, feel like helping a bumbling idiot out?" He smiled a little and looked at Carl, "Maybe, put me and Little guy here to sleep?" @Soul OMU @DrTrollinski

(@DrCompton tell him about that one time Arthas got corrupted by a sword and felt like taking over the whole world)

DrTrollinski said:
".. Tell me a--.." He smiled gently. ".. Tell me a happy story. About where there's lots of people and happy stuff in a big town." He requested. It was a strange request, but then Tom could see that he wanted a story about the world that they once lived in, and perhaps even the world little Carl wanted to see again. (@Soul OMU)
[/center]
DrCompton said:
Tom looked at Scarlet, "you know any good stories, feel like helping a bumbling idiot out?" He smiled a little and looked at Carl, "Maybe, put me and Little guy here to sleep?" @Soul OMU @DrTrollinski
Jenna listening and smiles a bit while nodding slightly to the tune he's playing. "Alright.."

--

Scarlet blinks and looks over. "Hm...? I might... What kind of story did you want again? Happy?" She asked.

(@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

"Yeah... Happy." Tom stood up and rearranged the mattress so they were a little closer to Scarlet and so the two could sit up and watch her. He put Carl in his lap and looked at Scarlet and winked, "Thanks for helping me out. Im terrible at this." Tom looked at Scarlet, then down at Tom, "Be sure to thank Miss Scarlet, Carl." (@Soul OMU @DrTrollinski )

He stopped after a minute. "You see? Part of that goes in with the song I play on guitar. It's very... melodic." He smiled at her and gently placed it back in her hands. "I'll play you a song tomorrow, but in the meantime, what songs do you know on harmonica?" He asked as he tucked his knees up by his chest and hugged them. (@Soul OMU)

--

Carl smiled while he sat in Tom's arms and hugged him; he had his eyes closed, but he still nodded. ".. Thank you, Scarlet." He squeaked quietly, followed by reaching down with one hand and pulling the blanket up and around them both. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
He stopped after a minute. "You see? Part of that goes in with the song I play on guitar. It's very... melodic." He smiled at her and gently placed it back in her hands. "I'll play you a song tomorrow, but in the meantime, what songs do you know on harmonica?" He asked as he tucked his knees up by his chest and hugged them. (@Soul OMU)
--

Carl smiled while he sat in Tom's arms and hugged him; he had his eyes closed, but he still nodded. ".. Thank you, Scarlet." He squeaked quietly, followed by reaching down with one hand and pulling the blanket up and around them both. (@DrCompton, @Soul OMU)
Jenna smiles a bit. "Quite a few, mostly country thought since that's what I grew up with." She said with a smile while sitting with him.

Scarlet smiles a bit. "Your welcome darling." She said as she sat up a bit and leaned back, thinking. "Hm... Let's see..." She said while scratching her chin. (@DrTrollinski, @DrCompton)

"Country are some of my favorite to play. I like the old type, but I prefer playing the newer releases, if you get what I mean." He shrugged and looked back up at the sky, a half-smile on his face. He looked down at his watch. 2:30am. "Christ, it's later than I thought... We should get to bed. I've got something to show you tomorrow morning, if you're interested." He offered, smiling as he slowly rose to his feet and stretched his back. (@Soul OMU)

--

".. I want you to tell a happy story about towns and people and other nice stuff that we used to have." He yawned quietly and sunk into Tom's lap a little more. (@Soul OMU, @DrCompton)

(Time advancement soon, guys. Try and brush things up ASAP.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back