• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Beginning of the End

DrTrollinski said:
"Whatever you want." He smiled at her and have another gentle kiss. "I thought we could do something... 'Fun'." He shrugged. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter looks at him. "More fun...? Hmm I dunno..." She said and smiles a bit while playing with a strand of her hair. (@DrTrollinski)

Jenna wanders up onto the roof, sits down and looks up at the stars, lost in thought slightly while finding constellations.

"Come on... We won't get another chance like this." He said playfully as he began to gently run his fingers through her hair.

--

When Eric came back from the bathroom he saw that both Jenna and Tom were gone. He sighed and walked out, only to see Jenna go up onto the roof. He decided to follow her and quietly follow behind her, he needed some air anyway.

"Hey." He said gently and suddenly. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
"Come on... We won't get another chance like this." He said playfully as he began to gently run his fingers through her hair.
--

When Eric came back from the bathroom he saw that both Jenna and Tom were gone. He sighed and walked out, only to see Jenna go up onto the roof. He decided to follow her and quietly follow behind her, he needed some air anyway.

"Hey." He said gently and suddenly. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter obviously not thinking straight due to all the alcohol but nods. "Alright..." She said while looking at him and giving him a smile.

(I have no comment on that.)

Jenna blinks and looks over, was laying on her back while looking up. "Oh, hey." She said softly while sitting up a bit. (@DrTrollinski)

He smiled and lead her out of the store and over to the furniture store. He dug through his pockets to find a condom. Don't ask why he carried them around with him. He sat down beside her and gently held her upper body while kissing her.

--

"This is what I wanted to show you but you went to bed." He smiled and sat down beside her. "It's nice, isn't it? The stars, I mean." He added, eventually lying down beside her and looking up at the stars again. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
He smiled and lead her out of the store and over to the furniture store. He dug through his pockets to find a condom. Don't ask why he carried them around with him. He sat down beside her and gently held her upper body while kissing her.
--

"This is what I wanted to show you but you went to bed." He smiled and sat down beside her. "It's nice, isn't it? The stars, I mean." He added, eventually lying down beside her and looking up at the stars again. (@Soul OMU)
Hunter kisses him back as she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling herself flush against him.

--

Jenna smiles a bit and lays back down. "Mhm... They sure are... I used to lay out in the fields on nice nights and just star gaze... Seems like we think a bit alike as well." She said and looked over at him. (@DrTrollinski)

He slowly began to unbutton her shirt while kissing her. He was starting to regret never trying to start a relationship before this whole thing started. This was amazing!

-

"Heh, we do. We both play music, we both like good views, and we're both sort of fearless. Both raised in quiet places, kinda." He shrugged and smiled at her before looking back up at the car. (@Soul OMU)

(Looking up at the car Huh? xD )

Hunter kisding him as she slides her hands under his shirt slightly which is slightly covered by his plaid shirt which is open.

--

Jenna smiles a bit as she looks back up at the night sky, picking on the constellations in her head. "...that's Orion's Belt..." She said softly and unconsciously. (@DrTrollinski)

Tom walked around and heard the commotion in the room Alex and Hunter were in along with drunken giggles and words. He whispered to himself, "Please be smart..." Before walking away. "I am way to young to feel this old." He trusted Eric wouldn't try to make moves on the girl he'd just met today, but had already explained the importance of not having kids to both brothers already. He could just hoped they listened as he walked back to the mattress store.

He slowly slipped off her shirt entirely and laid her down on the couch with her, he continued running the fingers of his left hand through her hair while kissing her repeatedly.

--

"What was life like for you before... All this?" He asked quietly, his eyes gently running over the sight of the glistening stars. (@Soul OMU)

Hunter lightly tugs his plaid shirt off his shoulder while sliding the fabric of his t shirt up a bit to show his abdomen and abs, lightly running her fingers over him as she kisses him repeatedly.

--

Jenna blinks slightly and glances over at him. "Uh well.. Most the time I lived alone because my aunt would be away at the army but she's called and Skype me every night so I wouldn't feel alone... I went to school as well... I also made sure the animals were fed before and after school and then I'd make myself dinner." She said while looking at the stars. (@DrTrollinski)

(I think we'll just fade to black right about now.)

That's where things started to get better, and, despite being drunk, they both knew that they were in for the night of their lives. Alex was excited. He wasn't going to be a virgin any more after this night, and that was definitely an achieve - it was on his bucket list as soon as this whole thing started. Don't get me wrong, he loved Hunter, and wasn't using her, but this was one thing he couldn't wait for, and seeing as he was using a condom, he had nothing to worry about. The only problem was, by pure chance, the condom he plucked out was out of date - what do they do when they're out of date? They break. Very. Very easily.

(We'll have this going on for a little while xP)

--

"That's heavy..." Eric sighed in disbelief. ".. I sometimes did stuff like that. Made myself and Carl dinner when my parents were working and when Alex was out... Doing whatever." He chuckled a little. "It was only simple stuff, though. It's funny, the only times you'd ever see me and Carl close to each other before all this was when there was no one else home - I'd play games with him, watch TV with him, and some nights I even had to put him to bed." He shrugged and crossed his arms behind his head, a soft smile on his face. (@Soul OMU)

DrTrollinski said:
(I think we'll just fade to black right about now.)
That's where things started to get better, and, despite being drunk, they both knew that they were in for the night of their lives. Alex was excited. He wasn't going to be a virgin any more after this night, and that was definitely an achieve - it was on his bucket list as soon as this whole thing started. Don't get me wrong, he loved Hunter, and wasn't using her, but this was one thing he couldn't wait for, and seeing as he was using a condom, he had nothing to worry about. The only problem was, by pure chance, the condom he plucked out was out of date - what do they do when they're out of date? They break. Very. Very easily.

(We'll have this going on for a little while xP)

--

"That's heavy..." Eric sighed in disbelief. ".. I sometimes did stuff like that. Made myself and Carl dinner when my parents were working and when Alex was out... Doing whatever." He chuckled a little. "It was only simple stuff, though. It's funny, the only times you'd ever see me and Carl close to each other before all this was when there was no one else home - I'd play games with him, watch TV with him, and some nights I even had to put him to bed." He shrugged and crossed his arms behind his head, a soft smile on his face. (@Soul OMU)
( xD oh god, this going to be like Liz and Norm? )

Hunter didn't mind the fact that what they were doing was usually for married couples according to her foster dad but honestly, with the world they lived in, they didn't have long, she knew she liked Alex maybe even loved, she had no idea that the condom was old however and that it could easily break.

--

Jenna smiles a bit. "Yeah well when you live on a farm you grow up fast and independent.." She said while looking up at the stars, humming. (@DrTrollinski)

( :D )

Bottom line. It broke, but it's not like they knew that, so Alex, happy as can be, kept the rhythm flowing.

--

"I bet, yeah. Over here we sort of had a different type. It was more to do with school, though. Parents were so busy that sometimes they didn't have time to take us there, didn't have time to help with homework, and so on - It was all about finding your own feet with that." He chuckled softly. "Funny thing is, in this world it's going to be completely different, ain't it?" He asked, sighing. (@Soul OMU) 
(@DryPunishment - What's up?)

(@DrTrollinski You know the thing when...if you don't pull the chicken out of the oven fast enough it's gonna burn? Trying not to put it too blunt)

DrTrollinski said:
( :D )
Bottom line. It broke, but it's not like they knew that, so Alex, happy as can be, kept the rhythm flowing.

--

"I bet, yeah. Over here we sort of had a different type. It was more to do with school, though. Parents were so busy that sometimes they didn't have time to take us there, didn't have time to help with homework, and so on - It was all about finding your own feet with that." He chuckled softly. "Funny thing is, in this world it's going to be completely different, ain't it?" He asked, sighing. (@Soul OMU) 
(@DryPunishment - What's up?)
(But Liz and Norman weren't drunk and he married her once she told him. xD so you like getting my characters in zombie apocalypse situations pregnant! xD )

Hunter pants softly as she rests against him. "Shit... Mm... God your warm."

--

Jenna nods slightly while looking at the stars. "I suppose so... It got lonely being out their alone but it's character building..." She said with a small smile. (@DrTrollinski)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back