• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

NekoQueen49 said:
Lucy frowned at Ky. She could understand. She could completely understand. If there was a chance that she had to go back to that hospital, she wouldn't risk it.
"Whatever happens, I'm going where Ky goes."

Right as she said that, the whispers resumed. Another shadow stretched towards her and she glanced at it warily. You're not real, she tried to reassure herself. Yes, she needed to stay near Ky. Or she might break again.

@Shiro kurogane @FireMaiden
"I don't see why you couldn't come. If you're with Ky then your with me, cause he's part of my group," Lilly smiled.

Ky's eyes flared with stubbornness before being replaced with a resigned glint. "fine." he stated moments before hearing Lucy's words. His eyes changed to show a smile as he looked at her and yet again noticed she seemed to be thinking of something. "it'll be fine." he said to her having guessed it was the delusions she'd told him about before or something akin to that. He put a hand on her shoulder to calm her. "i'll go, but im not gonna like it." Ky stated turning his head back to Lilly.

@FireMaiden @NekoQueen49 (okay.)(sorry, about the late reply. i was away for a second. that and im not the fastest typer)

UnknownRolePlayer said:
“I was warning you. You should get out of here… I might bust your face in.” Chel spat in raspy voice. She looked at this man with uncertainty. Can I trust him? Probably not… he’s being a douche…
@Mykinkaiser
David

"You can try if you like but it won't end well for you," David says in an annoyed voice, "Either way, I don't really want to shoot you as the noise would attract them. I just want supplies, don't care if they're yours or not."

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

@FireMaiden[/URL] @NekoQueen49 (okay.)(sorry, about the late reply. i was away for a second. that and im not the fastest typer)
"I didn't say you would. Frankly, I don't really like the idea of going back either, because to do that, we have to make a stop that I don't really want to make." Lilly sighed, "My security pass is at my old apartment."

@Shiro kurogane @NekoQueen49

((hiii lol <.<)) "Yeah, we should probably get back." He looked around, making sure there wasn't anything following them. He then looked forward at the convenience store down the street.

Lucy jolted, whipping her gaze onto Ky. At his reassurance the voices seemed to fade and she smiled back at him, at the emotion of his green eyes. "If we go now, we can get it over quicker," she said, groaning a little as she got to her feet. "It's just like Dr. Higgens said, 'The sooner you start, the sooner you can get it over with.'" Remembering what context she said that, Lucy frowned a little.

NekoQueen49 said:
Lucy jolted, whipping her gaze onto Ky. At his reassurance the voices seemed to fade and she smiled back at him, at the emotion of his green eyes. "If we go now, we can get it over quicker," she said, groaning a little as she got to her feet. "It's just like Dr. Higgens said, 'The sooner you start, the sooner you can get it over with.'" Remembering what context she said that, Lucy frowned a little.
"We can't leave yet, we need to find the others."

Ky stayed silent as he'd caught the way Lilly had said 'old apartment'. Sometimes even Ky thought himself to be overly observant. "yeah, thats true." he said agreeing with waiting for the others to return since it meant prolonging the trip for a bit longer. "we're waiting for them to come back" he answered.

@NekoQueen49 @FireMaiden

"How about ya look? It looks easy for someone like you..." Chel scoffed. She played with her fingers a little bit. She was hoping Kaden would come back. Where is he?

@Mykinkaiser

Last edited by a moderator:
UnknownRolePlayer said:
"How about ya look? It looks easy for someone like you..." Chel scoffed. She played with her fingers a little bit. She was hoping Kaden would come back. Where is he?

@Mykinkaiser
David

"Yup, keep antagonizing the man with the gun. Great strategy. Ten out of ten," David says sarcastically, turning and shutting the door before facing the girl once again. "So, we going to play nice and do this the easy way? Or are we going to keep being an idiot and do this the hard way," David asks, still smiling, though his eyes have gone cold and deadly.

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

UnknownRolePlayer said:
"I've got a gun too, ya know." Chel shook her head. She was hiding a smirk, but it looked obvious. Oh, do I love sarcasm. My favorite... She thought.
@Mykinkaiser
David

David sighs, "Hard way it is then," he says dropping his axe. He then quickly draws his pistol and fires off three rounds around the girl's head, the bullets passing within inches of her. He then trains the gun directly at her face, "Next one's in your face. So, easy way or hard way?"

Inventory

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm

Mossberg 500

Fire Axe

Knife 1

Knife 2

Shield

Users who are viewing this thread

Back