• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"well if you insist on being locked in a room when it happens. then i'll just lock myself in with you." Ky eyes showed his stubbornness on the subject. "besides, i'd never leave you or any other friend alone when they need someone." Ky stopped when he saw a ladder leading to the store's roof and started to climb it.

@NekoQueen49

He sighed. "Fine," He paused for a few seconds. "Wait, are you sure?" He asked, turning towards her and giving her a concerned look.

She shrugged, even though Ky was already climbing and couldn't see the movement. "Whatever you please," she called after him, waiting for there to be room on the latter before she started climb after him. "It's not like I could stop you from choosing one option over the other."

@Shiro kurogane

He nodded and pulled the door open. The sound of infected around him made him nervous, so he pulled Megan close to him as he hurried out into the street. He took a quick look back to see a group of infected huddled around the house, most of the infected were looking at them and starting to creep towards them. "We almost got trapped in there." He said with a sigh of relief.

Last edited by a moderator:
"well you could always just tell me to leave you alone. since i might get on your nerves at times." Ky reached the roof and found a spot to sit down and look into the distance. "truth be told, you are my first friend. back before i runaway from the military, they kept me in a window less cell and only came to get me once every week to take more of my blood for testing and then they'd put me back in." Ky's normally expressive eyes showed a nothingness momentary before regaining their smile again.

@NekoQueen49

(im off to bed for the night.)

"But we didn't get trapped, so its okay. Come on, lets get away from them before they get too close." He squeezed her hand slightly, indicating that they should probably leave.

"I couldn't do that. I know what it's like to be alone, too, though not to the extent you've been through. Because that's what they usually did when I was going through an episode, they put me in a padded room." She grunted as she heaved herself up onto the roof. "Besides, you'll find that a mental hospital is a... random group. Well, was. There's no telling what kind of people you would have met. Because of that, it's hard to get on my nerves."

@Shiro kurogane

(Good night ^_^ )

Last edited by a moderator:
Ky simply looked into the distance, the smile that had been in his eyes disappeared and was replaced by a blankness as he looked at a lone infected that was a good distance away from the store. "..." he said nothing for a short moment before his eyes refilled with a curiousness.

@NekoQueen49

(back and @WhyNotRP hope ya feel better soon.)

Lucy sat on the edge of the elevated roof borders. Taking out the remainder of the bar Ky gave her, she took a bite while looking out on the town. "Are you afraid of heights?" She asked, looking down at the distance below.

@Shiro kurogane

"no, but then again there is not a lot that i hate." Ky said going to the roofs edge and sitting there unintentionally proving his point. "are you?"

@NekoQueen49 (it might take awhile for some replies. just a heads up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back