• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"Well, when I was six I set my room on fire." He leaned back against the arm of the couch, his feet slackly falling off of the couch. "Because my parents thought that leaving a candle on my TV was a good idea." He smirked at the memory.

He sat up and looked at her face. "Why?" He asked. He wasn't sure what she meant, and the possibilities were endless, but he only hoped it wasn't what he was thinking.

"well now i know who to thank for giving us the chance to meet. as for what to call them dolls, zombies, infected. it doesn't really matter what you call them. so just stick to what you would like to call them." Ky looked around the street as they made their way to the alleyway beside the store building. "and if you ever have an episode with your schizophrenia, then you can just hurt me since i can't feel pain."

@NekoQueen49

He stared at her for a moment. "And is this so called father alive?" He asked, tilting his head a bit so that he could see her face better.

She stared at him, shocked before sighing. "I don't see the difference in people when I have an episode. I see different people on strangers' faces. Call them by different names. Sometimes I attack my delusions, sometimes I attack the people I think are my delusions." She really wouldn't have known any of this if the doctors hadn't of informed her the different sessions. It was rare when she remembered something while she was in that mindset. "There really isn't a way to control myself when I'm in that state. And even if I could, I'd rather not attack anyone."

@Shiro kurogane

Last edited by a moderator:
He let out a small breath and placed his hand under her chin, turning her head towards his and looking into her eyes. "If he ever even tries to look at you in a harmful way, hell if he even looks at you, i'll kill him." He chewed on his bottom lip for a moment. "If that's what you want." He finished.

"well, if it comes to it. i'll figure someway to bring you back, then." Ky said with the warm understanding smile returning to his eyes again. "besides, if you keep worrying too much about it. just make the most of it when your not having an episode." Ky didn't know if his word now were any help but it was the best he could say at the moment without much knowledge on the subject. "also, im not wise. im just repeating things i've read from books or seen firsthand and drawing my own answers."

@NekoQueen49

He hugged her back. "I wont." He said in a whisper to where it was barely audible. He closed his eyes for a few seconds, just soaking in everything that has happened recently.

Smiling, Lucy nodded. "You can lock me up somewhere if you have to, or restrain me. As for the being wise thing, I still think you are, in your own way. People just have different types of wisdoms," she grinned.

@Shiro kurogane

"Well, it wasn't completely uncalled for. I have been flirting with you since the moment I laid my eyes on you." He shrugged.

"And if you're weird, than i'm even weirder for doing this." He put his hand on her cheek and pulled her lips against his, kissing her slowly.

He smirked and after a moment pulled back. "Wait, didn't you say that something like this would only happen in my dreams? Am I dreaming? Pinch me." He said with a chuckle. He was about to kiss her again when he heard a few thuds on the back door.

The warm smile in Ky's eyes turned to a playful one. "now who's wise?" he tried to joke, not really knowing the difference between a good one or a bad one. "as for locking you up, that a no. mostly because locking you in a room during your episode would only make it worse... well thats what i think anyways. but restraining i can do, so long as i don't have to hurt you while trying to do so." Ky stated, turning into the alleyway that lead along the side of the store.

"Well these damn infected sure are ruining my dream." He pushed himself up from the couch. "Stay here, i'll go check out these little asshats." He walked into the kitchen and to the back door. He looked through the door window, but one of the infected's faces were blocking the view of the outside. The thuds increased, making it sound like there were at least ten out there.

She laughed a tiny bit, her lip twitching into a small smile. "Yes, I would rather be constrained to be honest. There's just a reason why I've survived for as long as I have on my own in a world like this and so I don't want anyone to see me like that."

@Shiro kurogane

"Y-yeah, there's a lot of them out there and i'm sure there will just end up being more. I don't know about you, but I don't personally like being trapping inside a house." He ran up to her. "My arms are a bit sore from carrying you." He chewed on his lip in thought. "Here," he turned around and crouched down. "Jump on my back."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back