• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

((Is everyone slowly dying or something? Lol jk but the feed just went dead.))

Last edited by a moderator:
I was eating taco bell xD ))

"Yeah that's probably before she got cancer and died and left me with an abusive man who left big ass scars on my back and legs."

midnightrose said:
I was eating taco bell xD ))
"Yeah that's probably before she got cancer and died and left me with an abusive man who left big ass scars on my back and legs."
"Look, your mom could've faked cancer, the only way to know if it's your mom or not,miss help us find them, deal? I won't put the fuzzy cuffs back on."

(I don't like taco couple bell food?)

midnightrose said:
"My mom didn't fake the cancer and help you find him? So I can get abusived again and maybe die this time?"
"I said them, troop 336. They did some stuff to my friends in there. And some doctors fake cancer for their patients, my dad pulled that dick move. The girl in the picture was you. The girl had the same scar on her neck, same place," Lilly pointed.

"Yeah and I wonder how that scar got there. My mom wouldn't fake her cancer. She wouldn't leave me with that monster."

midnightrose said:
"Yeah and I wonder how that scar got there. My mom wouldn't fake her cancer. She wouldn't leave me with that monster."
"Trust me. You never know what a person would do for someone they love. Maybe she had a reason, maybe she was trying to protect you," Lilly stepped closer, "Trust me, you never know a person's intentions until they show theor true colors."

"Protect me? She made things worse when she left. He put me in a coma for two weeks. I hope he rots in hell." She said that last part with venom in her voice.

Chel kept staring at the star. It seemed fake at first. But the more She studies it, the more real it seemed. She sat up and have the star a thumbs up. She snuck back into the building. She heard Lilly and the other girl talking. She guessed Kaden was still in his room when she walked into the kitchen.

"My mother beat my son after I left for the military to get him out of that fuck hole," I growled, "I know what a mother would do for a child"

Kaden heard footsteps and glanced towards them. When he saw Chelsea, he turned back to his bag, digging through it for a can of anything. Once he found something, he grabbed it and pulled it out.

Megan sighed and sat in the ground. "I spent years getting beat and called worthless, ugly ,the reason for my mothers death. So many times I wish I was dead. That monster ruined my life. He ruined me." She leaned down and held her face in her hands. A couple of stray tears came out her eyes.

When Chel saw Kaden, she was speechless. She remembered what she said earlier and regretted it. Why don't I think clearly... She didn't want things to be awkward but she didn't know what to say.

"Look kid, well I can't really call you that, I'm not much older than you. My mother threatened to kill me and my son if my dad didn't leave. I think I was... 19, and once I found out what my mother was doing, I joined the military to scar her out of beating him. He was the first one I had to kill. Then when my mother came out, I killed her and beat her body to a pulp. Please, giver it a chance, that's about all we have anymore."

He stood up and walked up to the table, setting the can down and pulling out his knife. He completely ignored Chel's existence, almost as if she wasn't there. He undid the top of the can and slid his knife back into his pocket, walking over to the couch at sitting down with the can still in his hand.

Megan stood up and nodded her head. "Okay." Was all she could say. Megan felt weak in front of her and she was trying her best not to anymore

Chel sighed with relief and annoyance. She threw her empty can away and went to the living room. She took a couple swigs before she noticed the girl was still here. "I'm sorry for before... I wasn't thinking straight." She apologized.

Kaden looked up at her for a moment before looking back down at his food and eating a bit of it. He didn't want to talk to her right now, he really wished that he hadn't ran into her in the kitchen. He kept his focus on his food as he ate, trying to act as if he was alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back