• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"You didn't have to hit her so damn hard! Were you trying to kill her?!" He looked down at her for a short moment, then back at Lilly.

AIEe said:
"You didn't have to hit her so damn hard! Were you trying to kill her?!" He looked down at her for a short moment, then back at Lilly.
"Well I'm sorry, it's not my fault that's how I was trained to do it!" Lilly exclimed, dragging the woman and putting her on the couch.

Chel agreed. "I would've done the same..." She sat on the table. She messed with her fingers and thought she was crazy.

He sighed in defeat, looking at the girl on the couch. "What are we going to do with her when she gets up?" He asked, still sounding a bit peeved. He personally doesn't find violence as a good first impression, but he's out numbered on this one so he should probably just shut up.

(i just read to catch up on what was happening starting at the top of page 18. feels like im baring witness to a attempted murder. O.o )

AIEe said:
He sighed in defeat, looking at the girl on the couch. "What are we going to do with her when she gets up?" He asked, still sounding a bit peeved. He personally doesn't find violence as a good first impression, but he's out numbered on this one so he should probably just shut up.
"Um, well think I saw a pair of fuzzy cuffs upstairs, one of you go look and if you find them, bring them here."

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiro kurogane](i just read to catch up on what was happening starting at the top of page 18. feels like im baring witness to a attempted murder. O.o )

[/QUOTE]
(More like a really weird kidnapping)

"We're going to lock her up? I like the sound of that..." Chel said and went upstairs. She rummaged through stuff until she found them. She grinned and went downstairs. She handed them to Lilly.

I'm gonna have fuzzy cuffs on me?))

While Megan was unconscious, she was having a nightmare about her dad.

Five year Megan sat by the door everyday waiting for her mom to come back. "Its your fault you stupid worthless brat." Her father spat at her while hitting her. "Stop please stop." She cried and begged. Everyday before the world ended she got beat. Always had a black eye and busted lip. Everyday trying to hide and wish she was dead or gone.

Megan was moving around and her head was moving from side to side. She whimpered and yelped.

Kaden closed his eyes, not wanting to be apart of this, and walked down the hall and to the room he slept in. He shut the door behind him and sat down on the bed, forcing his face into his hands. What are they going to do to her? He left sick and alone. He felt like he didn't know those people out there, which he feared. He didn't want to end up alone again.

"Yes, we are." Lilly hooked one end of the cuffs to his wrist and the other to her foot. "Damn this would be alot easier if she'd hold the fuck still," Lilly grunted finally getting the bright pink fuzzy cuffs on the passed out woman

After the cuffs were put on her, Megan shot up and started freaking out. She thought she was back home with her dad." Please stop dad." She screamed. She soon calmed down and realized she wasn't. "Let me go I don't want trouble."

(btw, throwing this out there. but idk how to make Hachi end up meeting up with the group)

Kaden heard the girl yell and ran a hand over his face. He so desperately wanted to just go out there and let the girl go, but he knew that it would only cause conflict between him and Lilly or Chelsea.

"...You seem tough. How many have you killed?" Chelsea asked politely. She stated into her eyes, looking for something hidden.

((i'm still here, but there's no point in saying anything if kaden is just sitting there lol))

"Because all life is precious." (TwdxD)

Megan stated. "I just want to leave."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back