• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

Megan quietly walked inside the house. She pounded the wall and listened to see if here was any affected in the house. Silence is all she heard. Megan quietly began to look through the cupboards.

Lilly relaxed against the roofs tiles and lit another cigarette. The end glowed against the dark gray sky. "I'll go get some food started." She climbed down, and entered through a second story window.

Kaden continued staring at the wall for a while before reaching for his necklace. When he once again felt nothing, he sighed. This is the best way to move on. Just leave the past in the past, Kaden. He thought to himself.

Chel sighed and laid on top of the roof. She stated at the cloudy night sky. The snow was lightly falling, but she didn't mind. She tried to see if any stars were out. When she found none, she played more of her music and quietly sang along.

She walked down stairs, the smell of smoke in teeing before her. She stopped on the stairs, and listened. The sound of someone rummaging filled the empty room. "Who's ther?" She called. Her hand inched closer to her pistol.

@midnightrose

Kaden heard Lilly's voice and he furrowed his eyebrows. There's an intruder? He stood up and pulled his knife out, inching towards the bedroom door.

Megan stopped and pulled out her knife. She fixed her blueish hair and quickly hid herself. "Damn it." She mumbled under her breath. She started thinking of ways to escape

Kaden stepped out of the bedroom and down the hall, creeping into the kitchen. He couldn't see anyone hiding, so maybe Lilly was talking about someone somewhere else?

Chel didn't hear or see anything happening. She was just on the roof. She closed her eyes and she imagined how life would be without these disgusting infected would be.

Kaden heard footsteps and looked ran towards them. He saw the door swing shut. "Dammit." He said under his breath before running up to the door and poking his head outside, looking around.

midnightrose said:
Megan stuck her head out and seen no one. She quickly bolted for the door.
Lilly pulled the trigger, nearly hitting the other woman in the head. "Not so fast bitch!" Lilly grabbed the woman and pulled her into the living room.

Having walked to the abandoned house, Hachi threw a rusty metal pipe he'd found just outside. the pipe smashed into something glass and After a waiting a few seconds, a growling sound came from inside the home. Pulling the suppressed sidearm from its holster Hachi went into the place and aimed to where the source of the sound had originated. There he saw the rare sight of a starving dog. Hachi couldn't remember the last time he'd seen a dog in general. Removing a flashlight that could recharge itself by changing a small lever in its back revealed the dog to be missing a chunk of flesh from it back. It was an infected bite mark and judging by the dogs behavior, it wouldn't be much longer before it would turn.

The dog gave Hachi what looked to be a look of silent pleaing. Hachi hesitated a moment to reach out slowly and pet the dog softly since it would be the last show of affection it would ever receive again. He petted the dog until it passed away and before it could turn, Hachi unloaded a bullet into it'd already reanimating skull. After that, Hachi repeated of digging a grave and burying the dog's body just like he'd done for the woman who'd killed herself. Looking around yielded nothing Hachi could use to mark the small grave, so he broke a rotting piece of the wooden support for the abandoned house and used it to mark the dogs resting place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaden stepped back a bit and watched as Lilly threw the girl back into the house. He let out a shaky breath. He cant let Lilly kill her, but he didn't want to jump in just yet.

Chel heard the gunshot. Her music stopped and she peered through the window. When she saw Lilly holding a girl and Kaden a few steps back She climbed inside. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Kaden looked towards Chel, then back towards the girl. He decided to play this out like he used to do it, before he met Lilly and Chel. He was to stay silent and concentrate on thinking. He stepped a bit closer to Lilly, making sure that if she tried anything he could at least attempt to stop her.

midnightrose said:
"What the fuck? You almost blew my head off." Megan yelled at the women who pulled her into the other room
"And I will if you dont talk!" Lilly said pointing the gun at the woman's head.

" I didn't know this place was taken. I don't want trouble. Don't worry there honey I'm not gonna hurt your girlfriend . Now if you excuse me I'm leaving." Megan then turned on her heel and walked towards the door

"Excuse me?! I'm not in a good fucking mood. I don't like bring messed with either. I won't hesitate to shoot you." Chel threatened, unholstering her gun and pointing it at her.

Kaden rolled his eyes internally. Why is every girl he's around have to be his girlfriend? He could be gay for all they know. Not that he is. He stepped back and leaned against the counter, staring at both Lilly and Chel who had their guns extended towards the stranger.

Megan turned and looked at her. " Look you want to shoot me go ahead, I'm not stopping you. Saves me from suffering any longer."

midnightrose said:
" I didn't know this place was taken. I don't want trouble. Don't worry there honey I'm not gonna hurt your girlfriend . Now if you excuse me I'm leaving." Megan then turned on her heel and walked towards the door
"Nope, your staying right here," Lilly said, hitting the woman in the back of the head, knocking her unconscious.

"Lilly!" He yelled, pushing himself off of the counter and towards her. "Was that really necessary??" He asked, pointing towards the girl on the floor.

"Thank you." Chel sighed and holstered her gun. "I would've shot her of you didn't do that..." She pulled her hat on a little tighter.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back