• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

"What if I don't let you? What if I make you stay here and be with us?" Chel asked. She noticed hesitancy in her voice. She must be confident.

I had to put it.)))

Megan looked at her. "Look okay I didn't know there was people in here. Were all trying to survive right? So let me go and I won't bother you guys again. Honey I've had worse shit done to me."

"Why don't you want a group? The better survival chances. Plus, I saw a way to cure them." Chel added, hoping the girl would be surprised.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Being maybe I want to be alone and there's no way to cure them." Megan stated. "So let me go and you can go spend so time with your boyfriend."

Last edited by a moderator:
"For the last GODDAMN time he's not my boyfriend. He won't ever be my boyfriend. So stop." Chel sighed and took off the fuzzy cuffs. "Fine. Get the hell out of here."

"The way you look at him and the way he looks at you. Trust me something will go down." Megan glanced at her one last time before leaving the house. She fixed her beanie and her braid before walking away

"Lilly, let her go. She's no use." Chel said before curling her fists. "Why do so many people call him my boyfriend? I don't understand." She stomped away and into the kitchen where she furiously opened food.

"I had questions I didn't get to ask." Lilly glared, walking after Megan. "Oi! Meg! I have a question!" Lilly called jogging to catch up with her.

Kaden laid back on the bed. He regrets eavesdropping on the conversation now. He stared at the ceiling, thinking over every single word.

midnightrose said:
Megan stops and turns to her. "How do you know my name?"
"I've seen your picture around base. I'm sergeant Taylor from troop 336. I want to know if you know anything about their wereabouts," Lilly said firmly.

Chel tore open a can and found a window that lead to the roof. She ate it slowly, studying the now clear sky. Beautiful stars decorated the black night. "Why can't I be as beautiful as those stars? So pure and honest..."

He ran his fingers through his hair for the fourth time tonight. Did she really mean that? Yeah, he didn't really see him ever dating, or even liking, Chelsea, but she just put it so harshly. If he had any feelings for her before, she sure as hell butchered them. He wanted his necklace back so badly, but he didn't want the others to think he was trying to leave them again so he decided to just stay where he was.

midnightrose said:
"Yeah you're telling me. I'm moms been gone for a long time and my so called dad wasn't such a good man."
"She looked alot like you, real pretty. Same color hair, and blue eyes. She was hard working and the last I saw her, she was still alive."

"I'm just so reckless. I'm just downright mean." Chel saw a star much brighter than the others. "I bet that one... It's special." She smiled at it. She gave that star more respect. "I'm sorry star, I bet you'd shine much brighter if I weren't so mean..."

Kaden stood up from the bed and walked into the hall. He wasn't in the mood for sleep just yet, so he decided to eat something. He hadn't eaten much in the past week anyways, so he thought that it would be good for him to eat something. He walked up to his backpack that he had left in the living room and picked it up, searching it for something to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back