• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Beginning Of The End(Open)

midnightrose said:
Megan put her hands up." No more food throwing... After this." She threw a couple more pieces before speed walking out the room. "Sorry kaden." She called from a different room. She grabbed her bag and followed Lilly. "Alright let's go."
"We passed the house on the way here, so I know which one it is. Get this it's a bright green." Lilly laughed. After a few minutes of walking, they were at the house, "Ready?" Lilly asked.

He rested his head against the arm rest and stared up at the ceiling. He desperately wanted to just get to the bedroom and sleep the night off. He didn't want to seem rude and just randomly walk out though, so he decided to stay there for a little while longer.

"Who paints their house bright green?" She questioned before they got there. Once they got there Megan pulled out her knife. "I'm ready."

midnightrose said:
"Who paints their house bright green?" She questioned before they got there. Once they got there Megan pulled out her knife. "I'm ready."
"Good," Lilly muttered leading the way. The house was empty, nothing in the house was living. Lilly quicklyrics took care of the zombie, and looked around on the desk. "Meg, go see if there's any other useful things,"

Chel didn't know how to apologize. She knew she had too, but she couldn't figure out the words. After some thought, she figured it out. "I'm sorry, Kaden. I didn't mean those things I called you. I am truly sorry. Will you forgive me?" She felt a lump in her throat.

Megan nodded her head. She walked into an old office. She found a small first aid kit and a couple cans of food. She placed them in her bag. "I found some food and a first aid kit." She called out to Lilly.

He looked at her, surprised that she was apologizing. He wasn't sure of what he wanted to say. He knew that even if he did accept her apology, he would still distance himself from her for the time being. He sat up on the couch, looking down at his lap. "Its fine, it barely got to me anyways. I'm tired, see you in the morning." He hurried up from his seat after he spoke in a quick breath. He walked towards the hall, but was stopped by the sound of a tapping noise on the back door. "damn infected." he muttered.

midnightrose said:
Megan nodded her head. She walked into an old office. She found a small first aid kit and a couple cans of food. She placed them in her bag. "I found some food and a first aid kit." She called out to Lilly.
"Good!" She called back, looking over the map. Spots were circled, arrows went from different locations, almost like a supply line, and there were three digit numbers on different places. "Yeah, I've got the map, and some research papers. Let's get out of here." She finished, folding the map, and putting the papers and Jornal into her rucksack.

Chel felt terrible. Kaden ended it so abruptly. 'Barely got to me' She felt even worse. Did he even listen? She shook it off. I'm taking things way too seriously..

midnightrose said:
"Yeah this place is kind of creepy." She said to Lilly once they start walking back to the house.
They walked back in silence, and entered the house quitely. "Alright ladies, kitchen, now!" Lilly called, spreading the map out on the kitchen island.

Kaden rolled his eyes. "there's an infected at the back door, just give me a second." He rushed to the back door and pulled his knife out, clutching it tightly in his hand. He threw the door open and pushed it back outside. It fell to the ground and he stepped outside with it, looking down at it.

midnightrose said:
Megan looked at the map. "Okay please tell me why we needed a map." She looked at Lilly.
"All of those three digit numbers are troops. I'm guessing the ones that are marked out are gone, 465, 782, 139, and 654. Thered circles which I'm guessin are either raid spots or supply caches. The bold numbers might be the two troops that sill have most of their mean, and the smaller ones must be stations."

He reached down and pushed his arm up against its neck as he shoved his knife through its head. He looked down at it with a disgusted face and sat up again. He turned to walk back into the house, but he heard car engines and snapped his head towards it. They were moving fast, too fast for him to really see it. He could tell one thing though: it was military. He rushed back into the house and shut the door, then hurried back into the kitchen nervously. "Did any of you hear that?" He asked, looking out the kitchen window.

"My troop seems to be the closest here." Lilly pointed at a bold number "there a box around them, so they must be well protected. As for the plan, we can think of one tomorrow."

Last edited by a moderator:
AIEe said:
He reached down and pushed his arm up against its neck as he shoved his knife through its head. He looked down at it with a disgusted face and sat up again. He turned to walk back into the house, but he heard car engines and snapped his head towards it. They were moving fast, too fast for him to really see it. He could tell one thing though: it was military. He rushed back into the house and shut the door, then hurried back into the kitchen nervously. "Did any of you hear that?" He asked, looking out the kitchen window.
"And yes, what was it?"

"I-I don't know. It looked like military trucks, but I may have been wrong. Either way, there was a lot of them." He stepped away from the window and looked at Lilly.

AIEe said:
"I-I don't know. It looked like military trucks, but I may have been wrong. Either way, there was a lot of them." He stepped away from the window and looked at Lilly.
"Damn, kill the lights and go up stairs. Bring the supplies. Kaden did you see what they looked like?"

"No, they were going pretty fast. They looked like they were in a hurry." He grabbed his bag and zipped it up, then threw it over his shoulder.

Megan quickly shut off all the lights and went back to the group. "Lilly what if my dad is with them?" Megan got a bit scared at that thought.

Kaden looked at Megan confused, but he tried his best to just assume the worst. He didn't know what her and her father's relationship entailed, so he just assumed it wasn't pleasant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back