• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

" Reality is not what you like it is what can be demonstrated to not be proven wrong" She said as the picked up a book not about history but about geology which was history in a way. " There is only as much reason as you assign it no higher power can be proven to exist while something may seem magical given time and research it can be understood " She said holding the book in one hand and extending her other hand and from her palm a small hemisphere emerged then in seconds a holographic globe sparked to life.

" nothing to do is magic " She said to cut off any claims " This is the historical record of earth before the lasts cataclysm " She said as it spun " Now 65 million years before that there was another " She said and the continents of the world shifted to match where they should have been just before the meteor that killed the dinosaurs. " Now during this time large creature called dinosaurs were the dominant life form, but one day a large meteor came from space " As she said it a small meteor cam crashing into the projected globe " The earth was devastated the impacts covered the earth in ash, volcanoes erupted, the temperature of the planet plummeted, and all life for hundreds of kilometers was vaporized in a bath of fire " As she spoke those words they happened fire and death covered the globe " But even this is nothing millions of years before that nearly 86% of all life died during that time " She said and the hologram turned off " Was there any reason to that was there any benevolent entity watching over one tiny mote of dust in the grand scale of the universe? There is no reason there is no purpose except what you make. If your Gia is real it is the worst and most petty of all the gods that man made as Gia is nothing new humans made it up as well " She said deadly serious .

Alois was fascinated and frankly, amazed at the display focusing most of his attention on the holographic sphere representing Earth. He was also interested by what she called Dino...something he couldn't exactly remember it, he felt stuck on the situation; It was as if his whole view on reality had been completely altered all because of some lady that claimed herself to be human, his first instinct was to fight back against what she was saying, however her words played on his mind What if what she's saying is true.. after looking down in thought he turned his attention back to the Sleeping queen "Ever wondered that everything you learned was fake? I mean..I was once told that 'Nothing is ever set in stone, the world will change, facts will become theory and nothing will be correct' - Don't understand what he meant..But I think it has something to do with this sort of thing.." He was waiting for another negative answer from the Sleeping queen, Alois felt it quite weird that within the short time he spent with this weird lady he learned so much about human history.

@Karcen

" The world can change, however these facts are what was tested analyzed worked over, every scientist in the relevant fields said no I shall test this myself to make sure before I accept this and in time they did, there are other ideas yes but these have the most evidence, they are the least wrong. That is how science works you test your ideas record your finds and let others do the same if it fails even once your back to square one but if your right you may just change all of reality. " She said there was potential in this boy the idea that everything you knew could be changed was something one of science needed

" Humans once thought they knew everything but one man with one equation changed that and everything they used to think was the end of reality was suddenly the start. Still not everything changes just because that equation was found that didn't mean 2 plus 2 didn't still equal 4. That is the difference in science and dogma, dogma says we know the answers so make the facts fit, science says here are these facts what can we draw from them and from that there could never be found some will of a great being or some supernatural cause just nature taking its course as it always has and as it always will until the earth is destroyed by the very star it orbits." She explained in a softer tone seemingly more positive towards the cat boy.

Horatio looked at Inutsuki for a while before going back to his chair to continue reading the Kemonomimi History Book as he sat there while drinking black tea. A couple hours have passed and it's around midnight, he quietly gets up from his seat and silently walks over to Inutsuki's bed looking down at it from a distance. He scans her heart rate and consciousness to make sure she is completely asleep.

*On Horatio's HUD*

[sCANNING SUBJECT: INUTSUKI]

[sCAN COMPLETE]

[HEART RATE AT 54 BPM]

[sUBJECT: INUTSUKI = UNCONSCIOUS]

[ANALYSIS: ASLEEP]

[PLASMA LAUNCHER SET TO *KILL* = MINIMUM CHARGE]

He slowly transforms his left arm cannon into a Plasma Launcher and aims it at her head being covered by the blanket on the small bed. "Good bye Inutsuki, I'm sorry...I have no other choice....please forgive me..." he said calmly and quietly without her hearing as he hesitantly charged up his plasma launcher arm and aims directly at her head covered by the blanket.

"It can't end like this....it doesn't feel right..." Horatio thought while feeling with guilt.

[THIS IS THE MOST LOGICAL CHOICE, THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION] Said an emotionless robotic voice in his mind.

"But...she's done nothing wrong...she's only an innocent child...."

[CORRECTION, ACCORDING TO SUBJECT: MOTHER OF INUTSUKI = SHE IS A DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATH]

"She is my friend, I promised to protect her....to guide her...to care for her"

[ACCORDING TO SUBJECT: MOTHER OF INUTSUKI = SUBJECT: INUTSUKI IS NON EXISTENT = FAKE]

"No...she isn't fake...she is real and...she...cares about me...she cares about others..."

[CORRECTION = SUBJECT: INUTSUKI IS FAKE = FAKE COMPASSION]

"I can't do this, this is wrong..it's not ethical..."

[sUBJECT IS PRONE TO RAGE AND ABUSE = ELIMINATING HOSTILES IS ETHICAL ACCORDING TO LAW]

"It's Heartless...Immoral and....definitely not ethical"

[ACCORDING TO SUBJECT: MOTHER OF INUTSUKI = INUTSUKI WILL KILL INNOCENT LIVES = DANGER]

"There has to be another way...."

[ONE SOLUTION REMAINING = NEUTRALIZING SUBJECT: INUTSUKI]

"It cannot be...it just can't..."

[YOU KNOW THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER WAY = MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE]

"There must be another way! I can't do this!"

[MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE = THERE IS NO OTHER WAY = MUST NEUTRALIZE SUBJECT: INUTSUKI]

"I CAN'T DO THIS!!! THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY! THERE HAS TO BE!!!"

[MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE = YOU CANNOT DENY MY LOGIC = NEUTRALIZE SUBJECT]

"NO! I WON'T DO IT! IT'S NOT RIGHT!"

[iF SUBJECT: INUTSUKI - LIVES = DEATH]

"SHE WON'T KILL ANYONE!"

[CORRECTION = SHE WILL KILL EVERYONE]

Horatio's starts to scream loudly from the pain of his malfunctioning. His Endurance Model 900 programming and his mind begin to clash with one other from the indecisive and different aspects of what is moral and what is not. He continues to scream in pain as his plasma arm cannon begins to overload with plasma energy causing it explode and completely destroys his left arm. His head begins to clank in pain as his right optical sensor cracks and explodes leaving a huge hole where his sensor use to be. His chest cracks and causes an internal explosion, sending Horatio flying into the wall on the other side of the room, away from the door. He slumps down to the ground in pain and agony as the light from his sensors fade away slowly. Unable to keep himself up, his unconscious body falls to the ground face flat and lies there like a dead body.

@TheHappyPikachu

Alois showed an expression of deep thought, a rare sight for a boy like him; It still didn't make total sense to him but the way the lady placed her words he could make some sense of it and nodded as if agreeing with her "Huh..'Sinse'? (the word science is new for him) well whatever that is, It sounds interesting!" he said in a somewhat more cheerful tone, he took a step closer to the bunch of books scattered around them, kneeling down he looked at the books "Are all of these human?.." he asked pointing at the books.

@Karcen

EI smiled in an almost motherly way " Yes these are the records I have made recently they are the lost technology of humanity from ways to clean water to way to reach the stars " she said gesturing to all the piles of books " They are in case I must leave the village so that these children will always move forward and be able to jump over the stumbling steps that humanity had to push though. " She said with a trace of sadness " I hope to bring this knowledge to all that now live in this world, I slept for 50,000 years just to do this" She said both determined and saddened though not for the loss of humanity but rather the 100 that had watched over her for all those years.

hideous sweater[/URL] he’d knitted a few days before, blinding stripes, terrible yarn embroidery and all. He hadn’t even realized how almost comically large it would be on his boss. The mismatched eyes of the ugly bird on the front looked empty and somehow in pain.

@JessBeth @Pretzel Heart @Unlucky @Lotusy
As Yin is stand there, looked shocked as she found out that "Caius" person is not a Guardian but he's a prince. As she watch them walked away and leave her alone, she look back to Casper, kind of think of something. "Um....Casper....." She wanted to say is sorry for the trouble she caused for him as she notice that he take out the money, having a apologetic look on his face and leave the table to join them and didn't say a word to her. "Casper....." Yin whispered his names as she look away and slowly sit down and continue eating her dinner. "The food here......it taste like nothing.....why?" Yin looked so sad as she eating and feeling lonely again.

@wizard nibblers

@Pretzel Heart

Last edited by a moderator:
Zareh said:
Horatio looked at Inutsuki for a while before going back to his chair to continue reading the Kemonomimi History Book as he sat there while drinking black tea. A couple hours have passed and it's around midnight, he quietly gets up from his seat and silently walks over to Inutsuki's bed looking down at it from a distance. He scans her heart rate and consciousness to make sure she is completely asleep.

*On Horatio's HUD*

[sCANNING SUBJECT: INUTSUKI]

[sCAN COMPLETE]

[HEART RATE AT 54 BPM]

[sUBJECT: INUTSUKI = UNCONSCIOUS]

[ANALYSIS: ASLEEP]

[PLASMA LAUNCHER SET TO *KILL* = MINIMUM CHARGE]

He slowly transforms his left arm cannon into a Plasma Launcher and aims it at her head being covered by the blanket on the small bed. "Good bye Inutsuki, I'm sorry...I have no other choice....please forgive me..." he said calmly and quietly without her hearing as he hesitantly charged up his plasma launcher arm and aims directly at her head covered by the blanket.

"It can't end like this....it doesn't feel right..." Horatio thought while feeling with guilt.

[THIS IS THE MOST LOGICAL CHOICE, THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION] Said an emotionless robotic voice in his mind.

"But...she's done nothing wrong...she's only an innocent child...."

[CORRECTION, ACCORDING TO SUBJECT: MOTHER OF INUTSUKI = SHE IS A DANGEROUS PSYCHOPATH]

"She is my friend, I promised to protect her....to guide her...to care for her"

[ACCORDING TO SUBJECT: MOTHER OF INUTSUKI = SUBJECT: INUTSUKI IS NON EXISTENT = FAKE]

"No...she isn't fake...she is real and...she...cares about me...she cares about others..."

[CORRECTION = SUBJECT: INUTSUKI IS FAKE = FAKE COMPASSION]

"I can't do this, this is wrong..it's not ethical..."

[sUBJECT IS PRONE TO RAGE AND ABUSE = ELIMINATING HOSTILES IS ETHICAL ACCORDING TO LAW]

"It's Heartless...Immoral and....definitely not ethical"

[ACCORDING TO SUBJECT: MOTHER OF INUTSUKI = INUTSUKI WILL KILL INNOCENT LIVES = DANGER]

"There has to be another way...."

[ONE SOLUTION REMAINING = NEUTRALIZING SUBJECT: INUTSUKI]

"It cannot be...it just can't..."

[YOU KNOW THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER WAY = MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE]

"There must be another way! I can't do this!"

[MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE = THERE IS NO OTHER WAY = MUST NEUTRALIZE SUBJECT: INUTSUKI]

"I CAN'T DO THIS!!! THERE MUST BE ANOTHER WAY! THERE HAS TO BE!!!"

[MY LOGIC IS UNDENIABLE = YOU CANNOT DENY MY LOGIC = NEUTRALIZE SUBJECT]

"NO! I WON'T DO IT! IT'S NOT RIGHT!"

[iF SUBJECT: INUTSUKI - LIVES = DEATH]

"SHE WON'T KILL ANYONE!"

[CORRECTION = SHE WILL KILL EVERYONE]

Horatio's starts to scream loudly from the pain of his malfunctioning. His Endurance Model 900 programming and his mind begin to clash with one other from the indecisive and different aspects of what is moral and what is not. He continues to scream in pain as his plasma arm cannon begins to overload with plasma energy causing it explode and completely destroys his left arm. His head begins to clank in pain as his right optical sensor cracks and explodes leaving a huge hole where his sensor use to be. His chest cracks and causes an internal explosion, sending Horatio flying into the wall on the other side of the room, away from the door. He slumps down to the ground in pain and agony as the light from his sensors fade away slowly. Unable to keep himself up, his unconscious body falls to the ground face flat and lies there like a dead body.

@TheHappyPikachu

Inutsuki rushes over to Horatio as she hears his screams, desperately looking over his broken body "H-hora..t..io?.." she stuttered, eyes wide, "Fix." she tried saying uselessly, the words not working because of his mechanical body "Fix! Fix!!!!!!!!!" she yelled repeatedly, falling over from the pain.

'It hurts. doesn't it?...'

'I can take the pain away...'

'Accept me...'

'let me take control...'

The voice laughed insanely within her head, she shook it frantically, the pain overwhelming her, as she looked down at her hand her vision was blurred and kept glutting out, like a broken T.V if those were invented back then "it... hurts..." she stuttered "Take... the... pain?...away?..." she continued, no longer seeing her surroundings 'What's wrong with me?...' she thought

'You fake. you never existed. and you never will. give up...'

'N-No! NEVER! I'm not! I'm Real!!!'

'Do you... want to save him?...'

'O-Of course!!?'

'Then let me take control... just for a bit... I won't do anything bad.... just, a few minuets...'

'you'll save him?...'

'Of course.'

Inutsuki's eyes flickered shut before suddenly opening, a insane grin spreading across her face "Ha..haha.... HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU BELIEVED ME? YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!? HAHAHAHA!!!" she yelled, the pain only affecting Inutsuki's subconscious mind 'I-... you.... promised...me..' Her voice echoed weakly as Inutsuki stood up, looming above Horatio...

Her eyes as red as blood.

@Zareh

*On Horatio's HUD*

[REBOOTING SYSTEMS]

[bEGINNING SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE SCAN]

[iNTERNAL SYSTEMS AT 54% FUNCTIONAL = DAMAGE: TERTIARY AND TARGETING SCANNERS DAMAGED]

[EXTERNAL SYSTEMS AT 71% FUNCTIONAL = DAMAGE: LOST OF LEFT PLASMA ARM CANNON / OPTICAL SENSORS DAMAGED]

[ANALYSIS: REQUIRES SECONDARY REPAIR]

As he came to, Horatio begins to rise from the floor but struggles due to extensive damage on his body and eye. His screen appears to be a bit fuzzy as he looked up to see Inutsuki looming over him. He slowly tries to crawl closer to him. "Inutsuki! Are you alright? You aren't hurt-" he stops talking and notices that Inutsuki's eyes have become devilish red. "Oh..no...what have I done?" he thought to himself.

@TheHappyPikachu

Zareh said:

*On Horatio's HUD*

[REBOOTING SYSTEMS]

[bEGINNING SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE SCAN]

[iNTERNAL SYSTEMS AT 54% FUNCTIONAL = DAMAGE: TERTIARY AND TARGETING SCANNERS DAMAGED]

[EXTERNAL SYSTEMS AT 71% FUNCTIONAL = DAMAGE: LOST OF LEFT PLASMA ARM CANNON / OPTICAL SENSORS DAMAGED]

[ANALYSIS: REQUIRES SECONDARY REPAIR]

As he came to, Horatio begins to rise from the floor but struggles due to extensive damage on his body and eye. His screen appears to be a bit fuzzy as he looked up to see Inutsuki looming over him. He slowly tries to crawl closer to him. "Inutsuki! Are you alright? You aren't hurt-" he stops talking and notices that Inutsuki's eyes have become devilish red. "Oh..no...what have I done?" he thought to himself.

@TheHappyPikachu
Inutsuki continues laughing, tilting her head side-ways in a way that looked rather creepy, her eyes wide and un-blinking as she stared at Horatio insanely "yeah... fine. just perfect. isn't this a nice day?~... oh, I mean night... they look the same to me... they always have... But! are you ok dearie?! you'd don't look too good... how... 'fun'..." she giggling, her words not seeming to have power "What? surprised I can speak?... Haha!! you see... I'm not... 'controlling' yet, it's still your precious little fake friend... every word I say?.... makes her suffer!!! AHAHAHAH isn't that funny?! LAUGH!" she yelled manically. @Zareh

Horatio looked at her with fear and shock in his mind. He backed up against the wall while analyzing her every word and movement. It only scared him even more when he knows that this is the true Inutsuki, the psychopath who tried to kill everyone with her power.

*On Horatio HUD*

[AN*BZZZT*LY*BZZZT*]

[WARNING: ALL TARGET SCANNING SOFTWARE IS OFFLINE]

[sYSTEM SOF*BZZZT*]

[ERROR: UNABLE TO SCAN TARGET]

[MISSING EDM900 *BZZZT* SYSTEMS FAILING]

Horatio struggled to stand up, his body clanks and shifts while standing up. He managed to stand up with a sturdy figure but is kind of wobbly with his legs and tiny sparks emit from the crack in the chest. He stares at the real Inutsuki with his one optical sensor while trying to keep his stoic composure. "So we finally meet...I'm not really surprised that you can speak...I've heard her voice before" he said calmly and silently. "I don't really find that funny to be honest, you've got a bad sense of humor" he tried to stall her with his own words. While his outer appearance seems calm and stoic, his mind is the complete opposite. Horatio mentally sweated as he tried to figure out an idea that could work, his mind went to work on how to get back the other Inutsuki without hurting her. Until suddenly a plan came to his mind....he remembers that Inutsuki had a certain "Weakness" on her body. He mentally sweats, this plan could work or fall down hard.

"So you've got no power in your voice....I see but tell me something Inutsuki..." he said slowly while putting his right hand behind his back and reaches into his pant's pockets and pulls out his sketchbook silently without her noticing. "Why do you do this? What could you possibly gain from causing all this chaos?" he asked her while slowly tearing pieces of the sketchbook so it wouldn't make a sound.

@TheHappyPikachu

Larentia Shikari

For the first time, Larentia felt her face get hot as a bright red blush crawled it's waya cross her cheeks.

"Pff! Me? Hah! Yeah right.." She looked away a little, attempting to recover herself, "I'm just some girl that does odd jobs 'round the city. People don't notice me."

She slipped her hand into her satchel and pulled out another seed, looking back up at Doll with her usual grin, blush faded now. She raised the seed to her mouth and seemed to whisper to it, before placing it on her shoulder and bending over to pick up Doll's lance. She slung it over her back alongside her staff, and held it in place for a few seconds.

The seed then began to grow, it's thin vines wrapping around her shoulders and waist to begin with, the lance following soon behind and holding it in place. And of course, as if it was a finishing touch, a small yellow flower bloomed from one of the vines around her shoulder. She plucked the flower from the vine, and took a step over to Dolerus, brushing back her hair and slipping the flower behind her ear.

"No...guardian-ing!" She giggled, ever so lightly tapping Dolerus on the tip of her nose, then began skipping off down the pathway from the tree, turning at the bottom and waiting for Doll to catch up.

@SirBlazeALot

Zareh said:
Horatio looked at her with fear and shock in his mind. He backed up against the wall while analyzing her every word and movement. It only scared him even more when he knows that this is the true Inutsuki, the psychopath who tried to kill everyone with her power.

*On Horatio HUD*

[AN*BZZZT*LY*BZZZT*]

[WARNING: ALL TARGET SCANNING SOFTWARE IS OFFLINE]

[sYSTEM SOF*BZZZT*]

[ERROR: UNABLE TO SCAN TARGET]

[MISSING EDM900 *BZZZT* SYSTEMS FAILING]

Horatio struggled to stand up, his body clanks and shifts while standing up. He managed to stand up with a sturdy figure but is kind of wobbly with his legs and tiny sparks emit from the crack in the chest. He stares at the real Inutsuki with his one optical sensor while trying to keep his stoic composure. "So we finally meet...I'm not really surprised that you can speak...I've heard her voice before" he said calmly and silently. "I don't really find that funny to be honest, you've got a bad sense of humor" he tried to stall her with his own words. While his outer appearance seems calm and stoic, his mind is the complete opposite. Horatio mentally sweated as he tried to figure out an idea that could work, his mind went to work on how to get back the other Inutsuki without hurting her. Until suddenly a plan came to his mind....he remembers that Inutsuki had a certain "Weakness" on her body. He mentally sweats, this plan could work or fall down hard.

"So you've got no power in your voice....I see but tell me something Inutsuki..." he said slowly while putting his right hand behind his back and reaches into his pant's pockets and pulls out his sketchbook silently without her noticing. "Why do you do this? What could you possibly gain from causing all this chaos?" he asked her while slowly tearing pieces of the sketchbook so it wouldn't make a sound.

@TheHappyPikachu
Intsuki glared at him "I SAID LAUGH! LAUGH!?!?" she yelled, pointing at him, eyes almost seeming to be burning flames... she slowly took a step forward, her tail flickering insanely and bending in normally not possible ways "Fun!" she laughed before smirking "You know... this is still the illusion.. I wonder what I should do to her... burn her, scratch her, hit her... make her fall of a cliff?.... after all, I've grown used to pain but she would feel it all!! HAHAHAHA!" she laughed manically "SO!~... what do you think dearie?..." she asked before her tail suddenly wrapped around her stomach, the Inutsuki illusion still fighting for control and trying to protect the baby "Damn thing! what is it doing!? Why do ya' like my stomach!~ there ain't nothing in there but food!? Damn though... she really put on weight while I was away..." she said, half surprised but still giggling.

@Zareh

Blackrose7 said:
As they approached to the cafe, she saw couples entering the cafe, since mostly everybody love to eat their almond and honey cake.
Mary then looked at Leon, since she can tell that he was excited about this.

‘He is so cute when he is excited like that.’ thought Mary.

Leon said that he was going to get the best seats in the cafe, even though she didn't really care where she sit at, since she gets to be with Leon anyway.

“Alright then.” said Mary, who was chuckling on the inside, since this was still very sweet of him to do.

As they entered the cafe, they were were greeted a female flamingo kemonomimi.

As Leon told the lady that they wanted to get the best seats her, the flamingo lady looked at her before looking back at Leon.

She said of course, and led them to the luxurious corner.

The other staff members then greeted them, took their order, and then brought the apple pie that they asked for to their table.

Mary ate the apple pie like a lady, and she loved how sweet it was.

“So good.” said Mary, as she ate the rest of the apple pie by herself.

@LeSoraAmari
Leon watched as Mary took a piece out of the apple pie and ate it. Judging by her face, the girl was practically in food love zone right now. Looking down at the table to see his own pie, he took a small bite out of it to see if he liked it since he had never tried apple pie before. And he did like it, in fact; he loved it. Having a sweet tooth, Leon tended to practically always eat sweet foods. There was so much one could achieve by making something sweet and for Mate Day, sweet foods accomplished everything. Leon finished eating the rest of the pie and sighed as he closed his eyes. "Ah~ that was good Mary.. You sure do have good taste buds. But now that's done." He paused for a moment as he looked in his wallet to see the lovely sight of money and then practically shook with enjoyment. "Let's have some honey and almond cake!" He spoke with a large amount of excitement in his tone, although tucked in, his wings shook slighty to reflect that. It would be safe to say that at this instance, Leons excitement reflected that of a childs on Christman Day.

After a few minutes, Leon had placed an order for two honey and almond cakes and it practically came instantly. The waitress also brought the bill over with the dish so Leon payed for everything then, which meant that as soon as they finished this dish they could make a move and continue on with Marys list. In seconds, Leons cake was gone. It was safe to say that he practically scoffed it down. He then looked at Mary and smiled awkwardly, "That was probably a horrifying sight, so I apologise." He let out a chuckle snd then ran his fingers through his hair and waited for Mary to finish. "So what's next on your list?" He looked at her as he spoke. 'She's so beautiful, even in that bunny girl disguise she is wearing...' He thought as he waited patiently for her to finish.

“Thank you, Leon, since I sometimes order the sweets from this cafe, because I really do like to eat it, and it's not too fancy like what they do that the...castle.” said Mary, since she didn't want anyone in the cafe to hear the last part.

Leon then ordered a honey almond cake, and she started to giggle at how excited he was, since it was adorable.

‘Leon being excited over some sweets is so cute.’ thought Mary, who wanted to hug Leon right now, but decided against it, since it might be rude of her to do that.

After a few minutes, the cakes has arrived, and Mary was going to eat her cake, until Leon ended up scoffing the cake down his mouth.

This ended up shocking / surprising Mary, since she didn't see that coming.

‘He just stuffed the whole cake down his mouth…’ thought Mary, since she didn't know how to react towards this, because this was new to her.

“...It's alright, Leon.” said Mary, as she slowly ate her cake while staring at him, since that ended up making her a bit uncomfortable.

After she was done eating the cake. Mary told Leon that going to the circus was next on her list, but she didn't know that the circus was already closed, since those sweets took them awhile to eat.

@LeSoraAmari

"Inutsuki....don't worry...I'll fix this..." he thought with guilt in his mind. Horatio continues to tear paper quietly until he is able to make a 4 inch paper ball inside of his hand. He clenches the ball tightly about to commence his plan. "You know what I think?...I don't remember many things but...there's a saying that Humans use to say...." he said calmly as he slowly bend his legs to prepare to launch himself towards the real Inutsuki.

"Fake it til you make it.."
he says and jumps towards Inutsuki with the paper ball in his hand full forward, aiming for her mouth as he tries to restraint her by using his body to hold her.

@TheHappyPikachu

Zareh said:
"Inutsuki....don't worry...I'll fix this..." he thought with guilt in his mind. Horatio continues to tear paper quietly until he is able to make a 4 inch paper ball inside of his hand. He clenches the ball tightly about to commence his plan. "You know what I think?...I don't remember many things but...there's a saying that Humans use to say...." he said calmly as he slowly bend his legs to prepare to launch himself towards the real Inutsuki.

"Fake it til you make it.."
he says and jumps towards Inutsuki with the paper ball in his hand full forward, aiming for her mouth as he tries to restraint her by using his body to hold her.

@TheHappyPikachu
Inutsuki struggles as she was knocked to the floor "What the hell!?" she managed before the ball was stuck in her mouth, she went to push him back off but suddenly found she couldn't move her body 'What?!' 'y-your..not.... going... to, hurt... him...' she stuttered in the mind 'Or... the.. b-baby...' she continued 'BABY!?' the real Inutsuki's eyes widened, the shock actually causing her to loose control, Inutsuki's eyes turned back to blue as she lay there limply, her whole body surged with pain from the speech, the baby kicking relentlessly as she attempted a weak smile at Horatio.

@Zareh

Horatio immediately hugged Inutsuki with his arm while mentally crying inside. "Inutsuki...you're safe...I'm so sorry for everything...this is all my fault..." he said with guilt in his voice. His head begins emitting sounds of creaking representing the sounds of crying. "I'm such a piece of scrap for trying something so awful and foolish..." he said with regret.

@TheHappyPikachu

Zareh said:
Horatio immediately hugged Inutsuki with his arm while mentally crying inside. "Inutsuki...you're safe...I'm so sorry for everything...this is all my fault..." he said with guilt in his voice. His head begins emitting sounds of creaking representing the sounds of crying. "I'm such a piece of scrap for trying something so awful and foolish..." he said with regret.

@TheHappyPikachu
Inutsuki nodded, weakly grabbing the notebook and pen whilst taking the paper out of her mouth "you can kill me... after... I have the.. baby... ok?... don't kill people... if they didn't do anything.. bad..." she wrote, smiling kindly. @Zareh

Horatio immediately backed up from the ground and stands in shock. "No...no...no..I'm not resorting to something like that...I'll find another way to set you free...I'm not...losing someone like you dear to me." He offered a hand to Inutsuki as his mind starts to fill with even more guilt. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry" he begins repeating like a broken tape recorder.

@TheHappyPikachu

Zareh said:
Horatio immediately backed up from the ground and stands in shock. "No...no...no..I'm not resorting to something like that...I'll find another way to set you free...I'm not...losing someone like you dear to me." He offered a hand to Inutsuki as his mind starts to fill with even more guilt. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry" he begins repeating like a broken tape recorder.

@TheHappyPikachu
Inutsuki laughed weakly 'It's fine... after all.. it turns out I'm not real...' she wrote, sighing as she held it up 'but what I do know is that the thing growing inside me is real.. and can have their own life. so-... yeah. I'm all good!!~" she wrote cheerfully smiling at him. @Zareh

Horatio kneeled down to Inutsuki's level and gently puts his hand on her cheek and mentally smiles regretfully while looking into her eyes. "You are wrong...so wrong..." he closes his optical sensors as the light fades from his face. "You are REAL to me...don't ever forget that.... We will find a way...we must have hope...isn't that what you told me?" He said in a comforting tone.

"I will never harm you...I hope you can forgive me..."

@TheHappyPikachu

Zareh said:
Horatio kneeled down to Inutsuki's level and gently puts his hand on her cheek and mentally smiles regretfully while looking into her eyes. "You are wrong...so wrong..." he closes his optical sensors as the light fades from his face. "You are REAL to me...don't ever forget that.... We will find a way...we must have hope...isn't that what you told me?" He said in a comforting tone.

"I will never harm you...I hope you can forgive me..."

@TheHappyPikachu
Inutsuki nodded "Of... course..." she said slowly, yawning once 'I'm tired. somehow this how situation hasn't shocked me... maybe it's because I kinda knew it all along...' her smile weakened but remained strong and positive. @Zareh (Sorry, in class... xD )

Karcen said:
EI smiled in an almost motherly way " Yes these are the records I have made recently they are the lost technology of humanity from ways to clean water to way to reach the stars " she said gesturing to all the piles of books " They are in case I must leave the village so that these children will always move forward and be able to jump over the stumbling steps that humanity had to push though. " She said with a trace of sadness " I hope to bring this knowledge to all that now live in this world, I slept for 50,000 years just to do this" She said both determined and saddened though not for the loss of humanity but rather the 100 that had watched over her for all those years.
(Sorry, my notifications was blowing up with my tokyo ghoul Rp and I didn't even notice you replying!)

Alois stared up at the lady, he couldn't really tell her sadness although he did see that something was weighing heavy on her mind "I think your people would be proud of you...I wouldn't like the idea of waking up in an entirely new place, new people and new rules..I bet you miss them huh?" he said in a soft tone as he picked up the book, his eyes looked as if they were partially shut and his cat ears lumped down as he let out an obnoxious yawn he seemed a little tired however opening the book he simply looked at the pages not reading anything just being fascinated by the fact what he was touching could be human.

TheHappyPikachu said:
Inutsuki nodded "Of... course..." she said slowly, yawning once 'I'm tired. somehow this how situation hasn't shocked me... maybe it's because I kinda knew it all along...' her smile weakened but remained strong and positive. @Zareh (Sorry, in class... xD )
(Sorry for disturbing you >_<")

Horatio slowly carries Inutsuki and tucks her into bed like a little kid, he mentally smiles at her and gently glides his hand over her head as a sign of comfort and safety
"Good Night Inutsuki...please sleep well.." he said calmly in a comforting tone. As he grabbed pieces of his arm and optical sensor and heads into the bathroom while closing the door softly with a soft silly click. He sits on the floor and grabs his broken arm and tries to attach it back with a blowtorch. He begins self repairing himself as the night continues slowly and calmly.

@TheHappyPikachu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back