• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ☯-⊕The Age of Kemonomimi⊕-☯

Horatio looks at her as he mentally grinned at her reaction. However his face reminds the same since it's unable to express any facial movement. "I believe that Mate day is a holiday where the Kemonomimi express their feelings for each other. I believe it is love that they share. I thought you wold be familiar with it snice you are part of this kingdom" He said as he turned his head to the window shining bright. "What is love? I do not understand completely myself but...it's something that cannot be described.." he turned his head to Inutsuki. "Is there anyone that you love?" He asks Inutsuki.

@TheHappyPikachu

Zareh said:
Horatio looks at her as he mentally grinned at her reaction. However his face reminds the same since it's unable to express any facial movement. "I believe that Mate day is a holiday where the Kemonomimi express their feelings for each other. I believe it is love that they share. I thought you wold be familiar with it snice you are part of this kingdom" He said as he turned his head to the window shining bright. "What is love? I do not understand completely myself but...it's something that cannot be described.." he turned his head to Inutsuki. "Is there anyone that you love?" He asks Inutsuki.
@TheHappyPikachu

Inutsuki looks back up at Horatio, blushing slightly and grabbed her notebook again, 'well.. I was locked up for a long time... And if they did tell me about it I probably forgot...' She holds it up, smiling weakly 'As for what love is-... I would like to know too... I've never felt it... Not that I can remember... I can't remember having a mum or dad... So I don't even know what it feels like, certainly not how to express it back...' She holds it up before looking down at her stomach again 'I don't-... Even know... If I'll be able to love this baby... I was never taught how to be a mum... I don't even know what they act like!... I'm an idiot.., I mean, I won't be able to teach them how to speak... A-and if I ever lost control-...' She stopped, tears rolling down her cheeks and landing on the paper, causing the writing to smudge slightly as she let go if the pencil to rub her eyes.

@Zareh

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, since Caius ended up ruining our chance to have some fun in the kingdom yesterday. How about we do that today, Leon?" said Mary, since today is a great day to do that, since it's mate day.

'Yes! Plan going on a date with Leon is on there way.' thought Mary, since she wanted this date to be perfect, because she secretly loves him.

She flew back in the castle, since she needed to change into her adorable bunny outfit, so they can hang out in the kingdom today.

Mary then started to look around after leaving her room to see if anybody was around, since she didn't wanted to be followed again, because that will ruin everything.

She escaped from the castle again, and went back to the castle's gates since she didn't want Leon to wait for her.

"I'm back, Leon, and I made sure that nobody in the castle saw me again, since they will end up ruining it." said Mary cheerfully.

11jw4z7.jpg

@LeSoraAmari

Megumi's heart started racing when Zenario touched her. Despite pretty much getting turned down, it sure didn't feel like it. The swaying of her tail slowed down and she looked up into his eyes. "Yes, I'd love to." She said quietly, nodding softly. This is almost a dream that came true. Megumi thought, her arms limp by her sides.

@SirBlazeALot

Silver took longer than he thought it would take to reach the castle with all the crowds of people celebrating Mate day and all. He tried very quickly to get out of the hoard of people as fast as he can as well seeing others propose to one another or declare their love and many make out sessions kinda made Silver depressed he doesn't have someone to consider his one and only true love, he was so close to exiting when someone dropped on their knees and proposed to some bunny girl and everyone was like "Awwwwwwwww" Silver sighed with irritation as he went around which took an even Longer time doing. By the time he actually got to the castle he saw two people at the gates, a girl dressed in a bunny outfit and somebody else he didn't know nor could he make them out since he was quite a bit of ways. Checking around the corners to see if hoards of people were coming towards the castle, mainly consisting of young men and women who have fallen head over heels over the royal family, thankfully there wasn't. He then made his way over to the couple who he assumed where going on a date since it was mate day after all.

"Um Excuse me for a minute Sir and Madam, I've something important to give to...." He paused for a minute as he went digging into his pockets and a second latter he pulled out an envelope. He had actually made the letter concealed inside just in case the princess would forget about their little meeting. "Princess Mary! It's a letter from someone, he didn't give me a name and told me that she must have it in her hands and let nobody else touch it, would you happen to know her whereabouts currently? It is very urgent for her to read this!" He waited for a reply.

@Blackrose7

@LeSoraAmari

Horatio quickly grabbed a hankerchief from his satchel and begins gently wiping Inutsuki's tears "Don't worry Inutsuki, you aren't alone...I'm here, I'm here. We will get through this together" he says in a calm and soft voice. "Do not worry, if anything were to happen to you or if you ever lost control...I'll be there to help you...to guide you." Horatio finishes wiping the tears off Inutsuki and offers his hand and helps her stand up. He leads her to the front door and opens it "Let's go, those pickles and cheese aren't going to eat themselves" he says in an encouraging voice as they leave.

@The Mythic Dragon

< @Zareh >

Fero smiles at her comment, letting himself be dragged to the table by Arona, grinning all the while. He sits down next to her and takes a bite. It tastes delicious, and he savors the bite as he snakes an arm around her shoulders and pulls her close, taking another bite in his fork and holding it to her mouth. "Eat up, love." He says quietly, blushing. He had seen other couples feeding each other before, and wondered if Arona would be interested...

Leon smiled at Mary's suggestion, "I suppose we can do that. At least this time no one will get in our way." He then began to laugh slighty and stopped when Mary went back into the castle, then moments later coming out with a disguise on. Smiling, he said "I'm glad no one saw you, now, shall we get going? You can choose our destination if you wish." He was about to get ready to leave when a strange man approached them, claiming to have a letter for the princess. Was someone intending on going on a date with her? Although that wouldn't surprise Leon, he didn't like the idea. And besides, it wouldn't be right. He turned to the man as he said, "May I take your name? I'll deliver the letter to Princess Mary. I'm about to see her actually." He spoke with a smile, luckily Mary was wearing a disguise.

@Blackrose7 @Archdemon

Zareh said:
Horatio quickly grabbed a hankerchief from his satchel and begins gently wiping Inutsuki's tears "Don't worry Inutsuki, you aren't alone...I'm here, I'm here. We will get through this together" he says in a calm and soft voice. "Do not worry, if anything were to happen to you or if you ever lost control...I'll be there to help you...to guide you." Horatio finishes wiping the tears off Inutsuki and offers his hand and helps her stand up. He leads her to the front door and opens it "Let's go, those pickles and cheese aren't going to eat themselves" he says in an encouraging voice as they leave.
@The Mythic Dragon

Inutsuki nods, smiling as she stood up, she was happy to have a friend like him... And Arona and Fero... Wherever they got too... 'Thanks...' She wrote, holding it up as they stepped outside, when she was with him she felt like she could go on... She felt that even if everything else were to disappear... That there would be something left in this world... For her.

As they arrived at the shops Inutsuki was rushing around like a little kid, staring at this and that... If it weren't for her pregnancy she would've probably been jumping around as well... Within a matter of seconds she had located her desired ingredients... Which had somehow turned into pickles, cheese, anchovies and eggs, a massive, innocent grin spread across her face as she cheerfully pulled Horatio along behind her, pointing out the most ordinary things as if they were a miracle.

"That's right... To her each day everything is renewed... She gets to see the world through the eyes of a small child each day, surrounded by an innocence that not many, if at all some can call there own... Wether you see it as a gift... Or a curse... It remains a reality... But. How much longer... Can this go on?... After all... At one point or another, all must come to an end." A woman's voice spoke coldly from the shadows, the figure disappearing as if they'd never been there... As if taken by the wind itself.

@Zareh

'Is this the letter about the meeting with Grey Hound, because if it is, I need to apologize to him, since yesterday was extremely crazy.' thought Mary, since she hadn't forgotten about the meeting.

She took the letter from Leon after the stranger had left, since this letter is extremely private.

"I am going to read that letter later, and no, this letter isn't from a secret admirer. Lets just say that it is from a person, who wanted to have a private meeting with me, since they wanted to talk about what has been happening in the poor parts of the kingdom." said Mary, since she wasn't lying about that, because Grey Hound did wanted to talk to her about that.

She putted the letter in a safe spot of her bag, since she doesn't want the letter to be lost in there, because that sometimes happens.

"Now shall we go have some fun, Leon?"
said Mary, since she heard that the cafe had a delicious apple pie.

@LeSoraAmari @Archdemon

( Medieval times have pie. =3 )

Arona happily takes the bite from Fero's fork and chews adorably like a little baby. She continues to eat the whole cake with her new mate, as they finished the cake Arona does her usual routine "BUUUURRRRRPPPPPP" she burped very loud and starts laughing "Exxxccuuussseee meeee, that cake you made was very lovely...thank you wolfie darling" she said while blushing a little bit but she smiled at him brightl. "So...now that we have completely demolished the cake, do you have any other plans?" she asks in a satisfied mood.

@The Mythic Dragon

Meanwhile...

Horatio was quite surprised by how hyperactive Inutsuki is, it reminded him of Arona in a way. He followed her around as she got the items that she wanted; pickles, cheese, anchovies and eggs apparently. He did not understand why she would crave these items but it must be an organic thing apparently. However as they went around the shops, a lot of weird stares were headed their way...Inutsuki didn't seem to notice but Horatio has a much better sense of his surroundings. He brought the items together with Inutsuki, one of the merchants stared at them wide eyed and shocked especially at Horatio. "I would like to buy these please." he said as he laid down the following items. "Um...Uh....y-yes sir...that will be 16 gold coins please" he said anxiously as he looked at the items, he could be possibly be scared from the way that Horatio is looking at him. He takes some coins from his satchel and places them on the counter. "T-Thank you sir...h-have a good day..s-sir" he managed to finish his sentence. Horatio puts the items inside his satchel and follows Inutsuki out one of the shops. As he went outside, he felt a chill of wind go up his metallic spine, he scanned the area for any sign of anomalies but none so far, it just seemed like a very cheerful atmosphere with people and couples enjoying themselves on mate day. He decides to ignore it, probably some random wind blow that happened to go by here. Horatio looks at Inutsuki who seems to be in a happy mood as they walked "We have gotten the items, is there anywhere else that you need to go to?" he asked her as they continued walking.

@TheHappyPikachu

< @Zareh >

Fero just hugs Arona tightly, holding her close to him. "I love you, Arona. So long as I can spend today with you... we can do whatever you want." He says, before kissing her lovingly.

Silver sighed with Disappointment "Well.... Guess he's not gonna pay me....." And with a defeated look he turned around and walked away with slumped shoulders as he soon got lost in the crowd. Once away from their sight he wondered whether this time she'll actually come to the meeting this time, hopefully... He got something to eat at some food stand and ate some special Mate day treats, basically everything was made of hearts which kinda depressed him a little until he decided to make light of the situation. He sat down a at an abandoned table and kinda began playing around with the heart treat a little saying stuff like "I promise to be yours forever..." Then he acted out a situation where something bad happened and he split the heart in two "Oh woe is me! My love has been shattered! Split in two!" And he cried fake tears and started laughing shaking his head then stuffed his face with the cookie. It's great acting like a Buffoon sometimes. Once finished he returned back to the abandoned Warehouse and set up everything again where he placed two chairs in the middle facing each other and he was wearing his thief clothing.

@Blackrose7

@LeSoraAmari

Though he was still new to this world, and only had a rough idea of the Kemonomimi and their cultures and traditions, Charon still had a guess at what this day was about. The setting, feeling, and the atmosphere, we're all very similar to the Human holiday known as Valentines Day. He wondered what these creatures called it. Of course, this was just a guess and he wasn't 100% sure that this was true. Thinking about the Kemonomimi brought his thoughts to the Arkhaios Guild. It was true that it had benefits, that rat seemed to be very knowledgable, the guild's storage room offered a safe shelter, and it had spare parts. However, he felt that it wasn't being of much use. Giss, that rat, hasn't been around as of late, meaning he couldn't obtain any useful information on the Kemonomimi and had to extract information from books and whatnot. 'Ah, yes. I have to return that book. What a hassle.' He thought, as he began to head towards the house he went into the night earlier.

Many of the Kemonomimi had their attention of Charon, as usual. It was nearly impossible to remain undetected, and it was inconvenient for him for so many people to notice him and his mechanical features. He soon arrived at the house, havin taken the quickest routes possible from his current location. It wasn't easy, considering his state, but he managed to track a short cut by using the memories from when he previously arrived at the house. He knocked politely, deciding that if no one was inside, he would just go in and leave it there.

Arona looks at Fero and begins to smile with some hidden intentions planned in her mind. "Why don't we take this date to your house, you know...I never actually got to see where you live." she said while giggling a bit and blushing as thoughts came rushing through her mind about what they are going to do. "If you don't have anything planned for the day..why don't we take this little date of ours somewhere more quiet? I do have some "special" plans in mind...fufu" she said in a very mature way. Little did he know that Arona is a bit sugar high from all of that cake.

@The Mythic Dragon

< @Zareh >

Fero looks at her a bit stunned, but remembers the last time she used the word 'special'. But that didn't diminish his blush as he took Arona's hand and led her back towards the Kingdom...

He leads he to the poorer side of town, stopping in front of a surprisingly well-taken care of house, given the surrounding area. It was a single story home, stone and wood as was the norm in Fauna. He leads Arona to the door and takes a key out of his pocket, opening said door and bringing his lover inside.

Inside of his house was small and quaint compared to Arona's house, but it was well cared for, that much was obvious. The kitchen, forward and to the left of the door, was stocked with ingredients, and there was a small table with a few chairs around it in the same room. On the other side of the wall that cut his house in half was his bedroom, a bed big enough for two people in the middle, against the back wall. In addition there was a dresser and bookshelf.

When Arona is inside the door, he closes it and smiles at her. "Well... here we are! It's not much... but it's home for me."

As Vinera finished healing the boy she opened her eyes to see his parents kneeling on the other side of him. She gave them a small smile as Milo began to open his eyes. "Tank you.. thank you so much Vinera. We dont know what we'd do without you." His mother said as she hugged her son with tears streaming down her face. "No need to thank me. It's what I'm here for." Vinny said as she stood up. She smiled at them again before turning and walking away, so as not to intrude on their family moment. As she turned down a side street she stumbled, her eyes closed as she fainted from all the energy she had lost healing the boy.

@Hawkeye

At the circus, everyone come in with their mates to enjoy and celebrate Mate Day. And the The Golden Acrobatics make a performance about star-crossed lover and making a great happy ending for all the lovers in the world. Aine Golden( a monkey), one of the star of the performer, take o break as she look a little sad. Seeing everyone pair-up and make happy feeling, she can't help but feel a little lonely. "I'll take a walk, Mom!!" She said as she quickly get out and walk on the city.

@anyone

=================================================================

Yin Shui, (a pig) is working a little job by giving out free roses for lovers and people who have mates. She feel happy to see everyone have their soul mate foe lifetime. "I have a pink, red, mixed color roses. They're free for everyone who have mates!" She speak load as she smiles to the costumers.

@anyone

Clint is walking down the street when he sees Vinny on the ground. He runs up to her and turns her over. "Hey are you ok?"

@OceanBunny

"Thanks." He rushed off into an alleyway, shaking the remaining leaves off his horns as he did so. "Hm..." He quickly stole a fruit vendor's cart, dumping out all the fruit. He strapped some fruit to his sides, then put thecloth originally covering the cart onto himself. He quickly changed into stag form, putting the handle around his neck. "There we go. Just hop in, and guide me. If anyone asks, I'm just a super lumpy ox." He turn his head. "I just need to get to the center of the city, where the Guardians of Aura are. Do you know where that is?"

@Kayzo

Vinera woke up to a strange boy holding her. "I.. I'm okay.. Who are you?" She asked, looking up at the boy curiously. 'A stranger in town.. Today just keeps getting more interesting.' She thought as she moved to stand on her own, swaying slightly.

@Hawkeye

Vinera gave the boy a small smile. "I am the spiritual healer.. who else is gonna do it?" She asked as she sat down on the bench. "I haven't seen you around before.." she says while looking at his black wings, "..you new to town? We don't get many visitors here." She was quite curious about this newcomer since normally she knew all the goings on in town.

@Hawkeye

"I'm fairly new" he chuckles. "I came here to train to be a guard. I know most people go to the city but I'm not big on huge places." He says looking into her eyes. They were so enchanting, he was getting lost in them

@OceanBunny

"I see, the guards in the city so I would think that'd be the best place to train." Vinera says, smiling at the boy. "But what do i know? This town and the Spiritual tree are all i really know." She looks down at her hands, not wanting him to see the sadness in here eyes at that statement. 'I love this town and the people here.. but to see the world..' She sighs thinking of all the adventure and chaos traveling could bring.

@Hawkeye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back