• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Ok) But not before it rained smaller boxes of Tamales
Logan took a cigar out of his mouth and snuffed it under his boot. "Russia. Sounds like fun." He said walking onto the jet
"Tony, how will we get past Russian air space? Last thin we need are migs on our tail." Cap entered the jet

Musicnotes Musicnotes LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix
A bell hop looked at the group "Ms Grabinski. You look hurt. I will have medical supplied and food sent to your room. Perhaps an appetizer of carne asada nachos for you all?" Sasha smiled "of course! And a nice pinot please." She entered the elevator.

"Tony, how will we get past Russian air space? Last thin we need are migs on our tail." Cap entered the jet

A bell hop looked at the group "Ms Grabinski. You look hurt. I will have medical supplied and food sent to your room. Perhaps an appetizer of carne asada nachos for you all?" Sasha smiled "of course! And a nice pinot please." She entered the elevator.
"I got that covered behold my new state of the art stealth jet." Tony said rubbing the jst fondly. "Full Invisibily, sonar, thermal, any kind of way it could be seen I made sure it can't. "

"I'm guessing this isnt the first time you've come here banged up." Maddy said taking in the reaction of the bellhop as if this sort of thing happens every day.

"Alright let's just try to be careful then." Eric nods. The game had finished loading. "Whenever you are ready"
Jei glitches her hand through his console and the tv screen goes black. Then, she moves her fingers as if she's typing on a keyboard. Suddenly, a character that looks exactly like Eric shows up on the screen. "You can play it. I'll alter it as you play."

Jei glitches her hand through his console and the tv screen goes black. Then, she moves her fingers as if she's typing on a keyboard. Suddenly, a character that looks exactly like Eric shows up on the screen. "You can play it. I'll alter it as you play."
"Dude this is so cool!" He said taking the controller and started playing.

"Dude this is so cool!" He said taking the controller and started playing.
Jei smiles. Her ability was finally making someone happy. It's a miracle. "I hope you're good at this game." She moves her fingers again and multiple monsters appear on the screen simultaneously.

Jei smiles. Her ability was finally making someone happy. It's a miracle. "I hope you're good at this game." She moves her fingers again and multiple monsters appear on the screen simultaneously.
"I would say I'm decent. Havent played this in a bit. I usually play at the arcade down town. They got a few older games. I have the high score on a good chunk of them" he said as he had playing, shooting down the enemies as he sees them.

"I'm guessing this isnt the first time you've come here banged up." Maddy said taking in the reaction of the bellhop as if this sort of thing happens every day.
"Not really. It's my boyfriend who ends up banged up. His line of work is very dangerous and he ends up needing to patch himself up. Less paperwork for the hospital." She was cut on her arm, a large gash from debris. "I normally don't end up this hurt."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back