• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Nyx chuckled doing a little bow. "Yeah that was me with my love. Sadly she didnt stay in that state for as long as I hoped." She said. "Stay as long as you need. You like to cause those heroes trouble so I say you can stay"
"I really only want one of them, but it's clear they travel in packs, so now they must all perish." The Coelacanth said. "So, how comfortable are you with the power of darkness?"

"Don't blame yourself. It's my fault. I'm the one The Coelacanth wanted. He wouldn't have gotten hurt if it wasn't for me. None of you would have." Eris said.

Maddy was suddenly hit with a vision of Makoto putting roses on a grave. The name was Sasha Grabinski. The vision ended as she cut back to seeing Sasha in the flesh "I am injured but I think we should do it at the luxury apartment. It's the closest one nearby and reporters are starting to show up."
Maddy didnt understand why she was seeing this stuff. She rubbed her eye maybe she was tired. Medic had told her to get some sleep and she haven't had the chance to do it yet. "Like we would have let you face him alone. " she turned to Sasha at the offer to head to an apartment to get her out of sight. "Sure, come with us Eris, or you could hang out with Hunter, Tyson and Robby."

A door appeared and Janus and Apollo walked out. Apollo was still in his hero league uniform. "Sorry for the delay. I'll watch Ollie." Ollie gave Hunter and Maddy a hug before running over to them. Janus looked at Maddy. "Maddy we're here if you need it." Maddy nods. "I know. Just help Apollo take care of Ollie. I'll figure out how to take care of everything else. I'm gonna get them back."

Maddy didnt understand why she was seeing this stuff. She rubbed her eye maybe she was tired. Medic had told her to get some sleep and she haven't had the chance to do it yet. "Like we would have let you face him alone. " she turned to Sasha at the offer to head to an apartment to get her out of sight. "Sure, come with us Eris, or you could hang out with Hunter, Tyson and Robby."

A door appeared and Janus and Apollo walked out. Apollo was still in his hero league uniform. "Sorry for the delay. I'll watch Ollie." Ollie gave Hunter and Maddy a hug before running over to them. Janus looked at Maddy. "Maddy we're here if you need it." Maddy nods. "I know. Just help Apollo take care of Ollie. I'll figure out how to take care of everything else. I'm gonna get them back."
"I'll go with you." Eris said to Maddy. "You didn't leave my side, so I'm not leaving yours."

(What do you say Dragunov Dragunov how about we try to get him involved with the stuff)
(I don't see why not.)

"I'll go with you." Eris said to Maddy. "You didn't leave my side, so I'm not leaving yours."
"Alright, can you all walk or shall I carry you?" Sasha asked

(I don't see why not.)

"Alright, can you all walk or shall I carry you?" Sasha asked
"Of course I didnt. You're a part of my pack. " maddy smiled. "I'm fine with walking."

Hunter handed the gun and the magazines back to Sasha. "Thanks for letting me borrow these"

Last edited:
"Of course I didnt. You're a part of my pack. " maddy smiled. "I'm fine with walking."

Hunter handed the gun and the magazines back to Sasha. "Thanks for letting me borrow these"
Sasha took the gun "Alright, everyone follow me. It's two blocks away to the apartment. We'll take the penthouse!" She began walking

"Really? How did you pick up the transmission? What was it? I didn't hear anything over the radio waves." Skeeter replied. Wolf then heard the sound of a can opening followed by a gulp.
"I have a special radio, detailing something about a Project called Eden somewhere in Russia, it's a Bio-weapon, so the production facility must be somewhere they can make it with little harm to the surrounding area, and they need a place to test, so somewhere open"

"I have a special radio, detailing something about a Project called Eden somewhere in Russia, it's a Bio-weapon, so the production facility must be somewhere they can make it with little harm to the surrounding area, and they need a place to test, so somewhere open"
(It was a cell phone call.) "Eden? I heard rumors about it. Ever since Makoto Takanuchi had been wreaking havoc on the world with the Takanuchi clan, people have been trying their hand at all kinds of bioweapons." Another voice came on "Johnson from the Arctic here. Mobsters and governments are trying to reinvent the wheel. James Coppernicus practically made lightning in a bottle and people are trying their hands at test tube babies. Eden's exact location is unknown. So far that stuff is top secret black ops stuff. More secret than the CIA. The only known thing right now is that it's in Russia."

(It was a cell phone call.) "Eden? I heard rumors about it. Ever since Makoto Takanuchi had been wreaking havoc on the world with the Takanuchi clan, people have been trying their hand at all kinds of bioweapons." Another voice came on "Johnson from the Arctic here. Mobsters and governments are trying to reinvent the wheel. James Coppernicus practically made lightning in a bottle and people are trying their hands at test tube babies. Eden's exact location is unknown. So far that stuff is top secret black ops stuff. More secret than the CIA. The only known thing right now is that it's in Russia."
(Yes, but the Radio does have a phone attachment) "Somewhere where it could be freely tested, try checking Chernobyl for any suspicious activity"

(And LW does not really have a phone, the radio is his only form of outside communication, among a TV and a lot of tech)

(Yes, but the Radio does have a phone attachment) "Somewhere where it could be freely tested, try checking Chernobyl for any suspicious activity"
"Yeah probably not." AAnother man's voice said "Lu Long on the international Space Station here. Chernobyl has too much radiation that it could cause mutations during development. Typically cancer. You might wanna go further east closer to Alaska. Middle of nowhere with tons of snow. Maybe try looking at plots of land bought by wealthy individuals."

Lone Wolf pressed a button in his vehicle, soon it was picked up by a sleek looking plane, and taken inside, LW was in the Pilot's seat, still having the radio "Alright, on my way to Alaska now"

"Also, who is this Iron Man you speak of, he seems very interesting, sorry, I don't know who he is, I actually am from somewhere that does not know of the Avengers"

"Also, who is this Iron Man you speak of, he seems very interesting, sorry, I don't know who he is, I actually am from somewhere that does not know of the Avengers"
"Not in Alaska dummy, close to. You wanna be in Eastern Russia." Skeeter said "And where the hell are you from that you don't know Iron Man? Tony Stark? Stark Industries? Creater of Avengers Tower."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back