• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Hang on...I hear something about a Bio-weapon, in Russia... the devastation that would cause... "

There was nothing left when the smoke cleared. Tyson and Robby had cleared out the area to prevent casualties, and there were no signs of The Coelacanth's presence anymore. He had used the shadow Nyx left for him to escape, and even then, he wasn't coming back any time soon.

"Looks like we got him. Or at the least we've hurt him enough to force him into a retreat." Shadow Eris said. "It's a good thing too. Not sure my body could've held out much longer. Guess this body isn't as weak as I thought." She winces in pain, showing that she had pushed a bit too far as well as the effects of getting caught up in the blast radius of the explosion. Her powers disappear and Eris returns to normal before letting out a pained yell from the overuse of her powers. "Are you all okay?"
Hunter nods. "We're good here." Ollie nods.

Maddy ran over to Eris and instantly started healing her. "Chest still hurts from that sword attack earlier but its slowly fading." Her eyes were still yellow. "Are you okay? "

Nyx saw Coelacanth fall into her shadow and he was now in her base. "Nice of you to join us "

There was nothing left when the smoke cleared. Tyson and Robby had cleared out the area to prevent casualties, and there were no signs of The Coelacanth's presence anymore. He had used the shadow Nyx left for him to escape, and even then, he wasn't coming back any time soon.

"Looks like we got him. Or at the least we've hurt him enough to force him into a retreat." Shadow Eris said. "It's a good thing too. Not sure my body could've held out much longer. Guess this body isn't as weak as I thought." She winces in pain, showing that she had pushed a bit too far as well as the effects of getting caught up in the blast radius of the explosion. Her powers disappear and Eris returns to normal before letting out a pained yell from the overuse of her powers. "Are you all okay?"
"I am fine." Sasha said as she floated down "Makoto had to leave. He had more damage than I did."

Maddy ran over to Eris and instantly started healing her. "Chest still hurts from that sword attack earlier but its slowly fading." Her eyes were still yellow. "Are you okay? "

Nyx saw Coelacanth fall into her shadow and he was now in her base. "Nice of you to join us "

"I am fine." Sasha said as she floated down "Makoto had to leave. He had more damage than I did."
"That's okay. You both helped out a lot. Thanks for that." Eris said to Sasha before looking at Maddy. "Yeah. I'm okay. Don't forget to heal yourself too." She said with a weak smile.

"So youre the one with the shadows? I take it you're also the one they were talking about that had Maddy flipping out." The Coelacanth said.

"That's okay. You both helped out a lot. Thanks for that." Eris said to Sasha before looking at Maddy. "Yeah. I'm okay. Don't forget to heal yourself too." She said with a weak smile.
"I know. I will...I'm sorry about Peter...I couldnt get there fast enough." Maddy said as she kept healing Eris.

"So youre the one with the shadows? I take it you're also the one they were talking about that had Maddy flipping out." The Coelacanth said.
Nyx chuckled doing a little bow. "Yeah that was me with my love. Sadly she didnt stay in that state for as long as I hoped." She said. "Stay as long as you need. You like to cause those heroes trouble so I say you can stay"

"I know. I will...I'm sorry about Peter...I couldnt get there fast enough." Maddy said as she kept healing Eris.
Sasha looked at the apartment "So Maddy... think you need a place to stay?"

"Aha, got in, now let me communicate, Hello?, This is Lone Wolf of the Andromeda Triumvirate speaking, and I would like you to know, that i am interested in the Bio-weapons recently uncovered in Russia, and would like to help in any way I can."

"Aha, got in, now let me communicate, Hello?, This is Lone Wolf of the Andromeda Triumvirate speaking, and I would like you to know, that i am interested in the Bio-weapons recently uncovered in Russia, and would like to help in any way I can."
(Uuuh... who are you talking to?)

Sasha looked at the apartment "So Maddy... think you need a place to stay?"
Maddy sighed. "Probably yeah. I can see my landlord kicking me out. Good thing I have some money saved to pay for the damages. I can always stay at the league or ask to stay temporarily at the hospital. "

Hunter took out her phone and texted Apollo figuring he could get here quicker to pick up Ollie, she also texted Janus. "We always have a couch Mads."

(Whoever is on the opposite end of the Radio)

(Uuuh... who are you talking to?)
P
(Yeah I was going to ask the same thing as Drag. I know your trying to get involved in. Maybe we can help make an opening for you.)

Maddy sighed. "Probably yeah. I can see my landlord kicking me out. Good thing I have some money saved to pay for the damages. I can always stay at the league or ask to stay temporarily at the hospital. "

Hunter took out her phone and texted Apollo figuring he could get here quicker to pick up Ollie, she also texted Janus. "We always have a couch Mads."
"My boyfriend owns a couple of luxury apartments here. We can get you a room. Maybe even a penthouse, he's always wanted to throw his jacket of explosives like an action movie." Sasha looked at Maddy and pulled out a protein bar "here."

"My boyfriend owns a couple of luxury apartments here. We can get you a room. Maybe even a penthouse, he's always wanted to throw his jacket of explosives like an action movie." Sasha looked at Maddy and pulled out a protein bar "here."
"you dont have to do that. I got plenty of friends and the like to find a temporary place and I've saved enough to find a new place. I just been holding out for awhile" she finished healing Eris and took the protien bar. Her stomach growled slightly. "Thanks. Are you injuried? I can heal you too."

"you dont have to do that. I got plenty of friends and the like to find a temporary place and I've saved enough to find a new place. I just been holding out for awhile" she finished healing Eris and took the protien bar. Her stomach growled slightly. "Thanks. Are you injuried? I can heal you too."
Maddy was suddenly hit with a vision of Makoto putting roses on a grave. The name was Sasha Grabinski. The vision ended as she cut back to seeing Sasha in the flesh "I am injured but I think we should do it at the luxury apartment. It's the closest one nearby and reporters are starting to show up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back