• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Wolf put on his helmet and mask, pulled out his pistol, and ran after Tony and the other 2, Checking to make sure he wasn't followed

Wolf saw Iron man grab the other two and fly off. As they went through the hallway, they saw the place littered with bodies "I think those are the reinforcements." Cap said. They were able to see the large blast doors that held Eden. They were beginning g to close "3 life signs left sir!" Jarvis said

Sasha quickly read through Maddy's mind to figure out whatever she could about the stab from Maddy's perspective
The blade that stabbed her was an illusion blade. Eris would probably know more about it than she did. She just know it wasn't a normal blade. From the moment she been stabbed she felt it, she was in so much pain until she was able to get her energy back and as soon as she was able to she had started healing it. But it wasnt fully working, she had never healed a stab that left no wound, no blood. She was still in pain, she was lying about how much it still hurt. She had more thoughts her mind about the whole day. She still had to deal with her family turned into monsters and the death of her dad. Seeing Peter's unmoving body before it was moved, the random images that seem to enter her mind. She was still full of emotions from that she was trying hard not to show. Her eyes were still yellow but clearly tired, the wolf in her wanting to fight, to protect, not wanting to let down her guard even if she was around allies. Those thoughts were more pushed back as she tried to focus more on helping Sasha, making the wound heal correctly, making her body produce more blood to help with the blood lost.

With Sasha's telling her the way to the Penthouse, Maddy helped her in and set her on the closest chair. She found the medical supplies that were brought up. She gives them a quick look at. Before she got to work. Taking some supplies to clean the gash on Sasha's arm before she started healing it. "You lost a good amount of blood. Just be still. I got to take this slow" besides the glow that came from her hands there a fainter one on the part of her chest where she had gotten stabbed. She had never stopped trying to healing herself after she got stabbed.

Hunter watches. "Still amazes me how you got that power. No one else in the family has it. "

"Its just taking my energy to increase the healing of another.. you know my mom was the odd one out in regards to her powers.. now can you please let me work Hunter." Maddy said as she continued.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix @Dragunov

The blade that stabbed her was an illusion blade. Eris would probably know more about it than she did. She just know it wasn't a normal blade. From the moment she been stabbed she felt it, she was in so much pain until she was able to get her energy back and as soon as she was able to she had started healing it. But it wasnt fully working, she had never healed a stab that left no wound, no blood. She was still in pain, she was lying about how much it still hurt. She had more thoughts her mind about the whole day. She still had to deal with her family turned into monsters and the death of her dad. Seeing Peter's unmoving body before it was moved, the random images that seem to enter her mind. She was still full of emotions from that she was trying hard not to show. Her eyes were still yellow but clearly tired, the wolf in her wanting to fight, to protect, not wanting to let down her guard even if she was around allies. Those thoughts were more pushed back as she tried to focus more on helping Sasha, making the wound heal correctly, making her body produce more blood to help with the blood lost.
Tyson whispers something to Eris and she walks over to Maddy. She puts a hand on her shoulder and after a few seconds, the pain that Maddy felt from the blade fades away.

Tyson whispers something to Eris and she walks over to Maddy. She puts a hand on her shoulder and after a few seconds, the pain that Maddy felt from the blade fades away.
Maddy gave a side of relief, the spot where she was healing herself faded. "Guess I cant hide it from you...thanks."

Maddy gave a side of relief, the spot where she was healing herself faded. "Guess I cant hide it from you...thanks."
"Anything for my best friend." Eris said with a smile. She had taken the pain away by transferring it to herself. Because of the type of wound it was, Eris would be able to heal from it, though it still hurt like hell for a few moments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back