• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Oh we will help." Hunter smiled. She ordered nachos and pop for everyone, once Maddy finished healing her. Hunter looked at Maddy. "You know you can make the scary yellow eyes go away. We done fighting." Maddy sighed. "Yeah.. they just dont want to change back atleast not right now"
"We could help you figure it out." Tyson offered.
The bell hop arrived with some fine champagne "courtesy of the house."
Logan looked at her. "I deal with everything that might get eugly." He said
"This won't get ugly... I'll make sure of it." She let go of Makoto's hand and Logan heard his fingers crunch. He walked a few feet away from the Quinjet and pulled a strap on his back. A large balloon inflated instantly and hovered above Makoto with a red light blinking "Logan... I know my past... but I think I know what it's like to desire a better future." Suddenly a plane flying low overhead caught Makoto with a cable and he was taken into the air.

The bell hop arrived with some fine champagne "courtesy of the house."

"This won't get ugly... I'll make sure of it." She let go of Makoto's hand and Logan heard his fingers crunch. He walked a few feet away from the Quinjet and pulled a strap on his back. A large balloon inflated instantly and hovered above Makoto with a red light blinking "Logan... I know my past... but I think I know what it's like to desire a better future." Suddenly a plane flying low overhead caught Makoto with a cable and he was taken into the air.
"I think people are never as good or bad as people say. World's not that simple kid." Logan said. "Take care of yourself."

"Trouble? Not at all." She said. "I'm Mrs. Waves or you can call me Artemis "
Jei smiles at her. This is the first place she's ever felt like she can be herself. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kriz. It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Waves."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back