• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Afraid so." Makoto replied "That's why I had to beat you here." Makoto then opened a hatch on his mask and coughed up blood. He closed the hatch. "SIR, I'm detecting internal bleeding from Makoto. It aligns with injuries one would sustain from the crashed aircraft outside." Makoto put a weird looking backpack on the girl. "Did Fury send you?" The girl was scared, very scared.
"He appointed us here but we don't work for him." Tony said. "In what way is she a bioweapon?" Tony asked as his helmets faceplate lifted. He looked at Makoto. "You need medical attention."

"He appointed us here but we don't work for him." Tony said. "In what way is she a bioweapon?" Tony asked as his helmets faceplate lifted. He looked at Makoto. "You need medical attention."
"Eden has the ability to construct nanomachines in her own body. These nanomachines can manipulate her body to change her into any material. She can become steel, turn into blades, even regeneration." He looked at Stark "I need to get her out of here." Cap looked at Logan "I don't know how to feel about this. I thought it would be a monster or some disease... not a child." Makoto looked at Cap "Sadly... I'm the reason it's like this."

"Eden has the ability to construct nanomachines in her own body. These nanomachines can manipulate her body to change her into any material. She can become steel, turn into blades, even regeneration." He looked at Stark "I need to get her out of here." Cap looked at Logan "I don't know how to feel about this. I thought it would be a monster or some disease... not a child." Makoto looked at Cap "Sadly... I'm the reason it's like this."
"Oh so she's like Jackson." Tony said. (Now I can't wait for those two to meet) Logan looked at her. :"I don't see any reason she needs to bet harmed. It's not like she kills people just exisiting."
He said. "One condition." Tiony said to Makoto, "You let us find her a family that will treat her well. If we can't then you can have her."

"Oh so she's like Jackson." Tony said. (Now I can't wait for those two to meet) Logan looked at her. :"I don't see any reason she needs to bet harmed. It's not like she kills people just exisiting."
He said. "One condition." Tiony said to Makoto, "You let us find her a family that will treat her well. If we can't then you can have her."
"Not happening Tony. She was made in a lab like me. Having your destiny chosen before you exist is not something taken lightly. Never know if the family she gets hates mutants" he looked at Logan "it would be better for her to be raised by someone who is a bioweapon. Not so she can have a hero's life... but a normal one." Cap looked at Makoto and smiled a little "Could've done so with less bloodshed." Makoto chuckled before coughing "They would've been executed for treason regardless. This facility is privately owned by someone."

"Not happening Tony. She was made in a lab like me. Having your destiny chosen before you exist is not something taken lightly. Never know if the family she gets hates mutants" he looked at Logan "it would be better for her to be raised by someone who is a bioweapon. Not so she can have a hero's life... but a normal one." Cap looked at Makoto and smiled a little "Could've done so with less bloodshed." Makoto chuckled before coughing "They would've been executed for treason regardless. This facility is privately owned by someone."
"The person we have in mind won't raise her like a hero. And how normal can a life with a career criminal be?" Tony asked

"The person we have in mind won't raise her like a hero. And how normal can a life with a career criminal be?" Tony asked
"Eden should be raised by someone who knows what this life is like. I know what I am. I was born with a gun in my hand. It's a long road to deprogram that stuff. She's not ready to be put with some random family." Makoto fell to his knees. He drew his gun as blood began to leak under his mask. As he fell, the Avengers saw a patch on his shoulder of a white lotus. Steve didn't ready himself. He was relaxed "Does our friend speak Russian, Tony?"

"And her too." Tyson points out. "And then make sure you get some rest. You've been through a lot today. No need to burn yourself out further."
"I'll be Okay. I'm use to this." Maddy said as she went on to heal Hunter. Hunter looked at her. "Still... so what are you going to do about your mom." Maddy shrugged. "Havent exactly thought about it fully yet.. "

"Eden should be raised by someone who knows what this life is like. I know what I am. I was born with a gun in my hand. It's a long road to deprogram that stuff. She's not ready to be put with some random family." Makoto fell to his knees. He drew his gun as blood began to leak under his mask. As he fell, the Avengers saw a patch on his shoulder of a white lotus. Steve didn't ready himself. He was relaxed "Does our friend speak Russian, Tony?"
"Jackson? No but his own nanites could download the knowledge from someone who does." He said "Compromise." Logan said. "You at least Let Jackson see her from time to time his powers have some similarities to hers so he might have some knowledge that can help her."

"Jackson? No but his own nanites could download the knowledge from someone who does." He said "Compromise." Logan said. "You at least Let Jackson see her from time to time his powers have some similarities to hers so he might have some knowledge that can help her."
Makoto was breathing heavily. He looked at Eden and spoke in Russian. She then responded. He looked at Tony "No missions. She's tired of killing."

"He doesn't do missions." Logan said. "Like we said he's not a hero just a decent guy."
Makoto then put his hand on his ear "Monty, it's Makoto. The researchers are dead." He looked at Eden "Eden has been terminated. I'm ready for a Fulton extract." He put away his gun "Take her to Avengers Tower... get her a burger. I'll be back in 7 hours." He coughed up more blood as he stood up. He said something to Eden in Russian and she nodded. "I will meet her there."

Makoto then put his hand on his ear "Monty, it's Makoto. The researchers are dead." He looked at Eden "Eden has been terminated. I'm ready for a Fulton extract." He put away his gun "Take her to Avengers Tower... get her a burger. I'll be back in 7 hours." He coughed up more blood as he stood up. He said something to Eden in Russian and she nodded. "I will meet her there."
Logan wnet and took her hand surprisingly gently in Tony's opinion

She held it tightly enough to bruise him. Makoto took her other hand "Sorry I took all the action." They began walking out together
Logan pulled off his mask and gave the girl a gentle smile. "You're gonna be ok kid." He said. Tony gave fury a run down of what happened and what the final desicion was

Users who are viewing this thread

Back