• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"That's almost Mach 6. We at least got vomit bags?" Steve looked a little worried
"Don't worry Steve Reed put a dimensional gizmo that even I don't understand. We won't even feel it." He said. (Basiclly the interior is a pocket dimension that controls the outer of the jet)

"Not really. It's my boyfriend who ends up banged up. His line of work is very dangerous and he ends up needing to patch himself up. Less paperwork for the hospital." She was cut on her arm, a large gash from debris. "I normally don't end up this hurt."
"Well it doesnt look like anything I cant fix." Maddy said. "Healing people is what I do."

Hunter chuckled. "When you arnt going full blown wolf."

"I would say I'm decent. Havent played this in a bit. I usually play at the arcade down town. They got a few older games. I have the high score on a good chunk of them" he said as he had playing, shooting down the enemies as he sees them.
Jei tilts her head slightly, but doesn't voice her question. She only watches Eric play with a small smile. Having friends is awesome. Suddenly, Jei gets a strange feeling in her hand. She frowns at her hand, but her eyes widen when she realizes that Eric's console starts to glitch just like her hand. She tries to pull her hand away, but it doesn't move. The game starts to glitch as the monsters in the game start to come out of the TV screen.

Jei tilts her head slightly, but doesn't voice her question. She only watches Eric play with a small smile. Having friends is awesome. Suddenly, Jei gets a strange feeling in her hand. She frowns at her hand, but her eyes widen when she realizes that Eric's console starts to glitch just like her hand. She tries to pull her hand away, but it doesn't move. The game starts to glitch as the monsters in the game start to come out of the TV screen.
Eric dropped the control. "Are you stuck?" He asked with concern seeing her try to pull her hand out. He looked at the monsters. "Well guess this fight is going IRL."

"Not really. It's my boyfriend who ends up banged up. His line of work is very dangerous and he ends up needing to patch himself up. Less paperwork for the hospital." She was cut on her arm, a large gash from debris. "I normally don't end up this hurt."

"Well it doesnt look like anything I cant fix." Maddy said. "Healing people is what I do."

"And eating nachos is what I do!" Eris laughs. "Maddy's really good at healing. She's saved me countless times."

Eric dropped the control. "Are you stuck?" He asked with concern seeing her try to pull her hand out. He looked at the monsters. "Well guess this fight is going IRL."
Jei starts to panic, which causes her glitching to get worse. Her entire body starts to glitch. "No. No no no. It's okay. It's okay. I'm okay and everything will be fine." She tries to calm down, but it doesn't work as she watches the monsters coming out of the TV. Jei tries to pull her hand out, but it still won't budge. "I-I'm sorry, Eric. I-I don't know what's going on."

"Don't worry Steve Reed put a dimensional gizmo that even I don't understand. We won't even feel it." He said. (Basiclly the interior is a pocket dimension that controls the outer of the jet)
"Good. We ready for liftoff?" Steve asked
"And eating nachos is what I do!" Eris laughs. "Maddy's really good at healing. She's saved me countless times."

The doors opened and Sasha took a step forward before falling to her knees. Maddy could tell, she lost a lot of blood. "We just need to get to the room."

"Good. We ready for liftoff?" Steve asked

The doors opened and Sasha took a step forward before falling to her knees. Maddy could tell, she lost a lot of blood. "We just need to get to the room."
Maddy looked concerned seeing her fall. She helped her back to her feet but made it so she was supporting Sasha's weight as she helped her out of the elevator "Just tell me where it is. "

Jei starts to panic, which causes her glitching to get worse. Her entire body starts to glitch. "No. No no no. It's okay. It's okay. I'm okay and everything will be fine." She tries to calm down, but it doesn't work as she watches the monsters coming out of the TV. Jei tries to pull her hand out, but it still won't budge. "I-I'm sorry, Eric. I-I don't know what's going on."
"Dont worry. Guess you can bring things out of games. Mom! I got to fight some monsters, dont mind the noise." He went to the closet and took out a metal staff. His mom called out. "Okay let me know if you need help." They were really acting like this was normal for them.

"Dont worry. Guess you can bring things out of games. Mom! I got to fight some monsters, dont mind the noise." He went to the closet and took out a metal staff. His mom called out. "Okay let me know if you need help." They were really acting like this was normal for them.
Jei continues to try to free her hand, leaving the monster fighting to Eric. She takes deep breaths, trying to calm herself. "Calm down, Jei. It's going to be alright. Eric can handle the monsters, just calm down and take control." Jei whispers this to herself over and over until she finally calms down. Her body stops glitching, but her hand remains stuck.

Jei continues to try to free her hand, leaving the monster fighting to Eric. She takes deep breaths, trying to calm herself. "Calm down, Jei. It's going to be alright. Eric can handle the monsters, just calm down and take control." Jei whispers this to herself over and over until she finally calms down. Her body stops glitching, but her hand remains stuck.
Eric smiled and swung the staff at the monsters, hitting them easily.

Eric smiled and swung the staff at the monsters, hitting them easily.
Jei counts to three, then pulls. After the third attempt, she breaks free and lets out a sigh of relief. Then, she turns to the monsters. "Anything I can do to help?" She's tempted to let him handle it and see how strong he is, but then again this whole mess is her fault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back