• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

He put away his wand. "No problem." He said. He followed them.

Peter looked around. "Never actually took a good look around this building when I had the goo."
"Upper level normal office building, basement levels are super hero central." Dana said giving a short explanation. Watcher went over to the elevator and entered it putting his finger on the scanner. When everyone entered Dana spoke. "Friday, we have two extra people here. They are friends." The ai spoke. "yes ma'am"

"Upper level normal office building, basement levels are super hero central." Dana said giving a short explanation. Watcher went over to the elevator and entered it putting his finger on the scanner. When everyone entered Dana spoke. "Friday, we have two extra people here. They are friends." The ai spoke. "yes ma'am"
"Wait. Friday? As in Tony Starks favorite AI." Peter said.

"I thought that was only in the movies." John said. "Movies?" Peter asked. (Just saw.infinity war... I'm broken)

Wolf pressed a button on the computer, the pods of the wall detached before they flew off by rockets that were attacked, they blasted through the ceiling. He smiled and saw the sparks. "Got a way out of here Roxie?" Roxie pulled out her phone. "I might."
Crysta squoze her hands into fists, putting more pressure of the crystals and making them spin faster when bolts of electricity shot of them to shock there villains before they could try to escape. She didn't habe time to chase after everyone and everything but she had these two right in front of her and she wasn't going to let them get away.

"Wait. Friday? As in Tony Starks favorite AI." Peter said.

"I thought that was only in the movies." John said. "Movies?" Peter asked. (Just saw.infinity war... I'm broken)
(yeah i was too) "Well our AIs just share a name." Watcher said. He pressed a button and the elevator moved down.

Crysta squoze her hands into fists, putting more pressure of the crystals and making them spin faster when bolts of electricity shot of them to shock there villains before they could try to escape. She didn't habe time to chase after everyone and everything but she had these two right in front of her and she wasn't going to let them get away.
Roxie texted Wisp. "Save me and Wolf." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf The two villains got shocked and passed out.

Roxie texted Wisp. "Save me and Wolf." Rcticwolf Rcticwolf The two villains got shocked and passed out.
With the villains knocked out Crysta stepped into the room and looked around, touching the floor she turned rhe minerals in the floor into crystal to encase their bodies in crystal so they couldn't move or get away. "Well I'm not about to get any answers out of them, while they're knocked out so" She looked around the lab, to see if she could find anything on thr computers or something like a file, anything to tell her where the skeletons were taking the kids.

"It's fi-" Peter stopped suddenly as his Spider-Sense went haywire. An explosiong and the elevator stopped. "Crap we're inbetween floors." Peter said forcing the doors open.
"I'll open up the panel at the top. Watcher can fly us out." Dana said. Watcher pointed to Johnathan. "Or he could use a spell."

"In the city? Yeah. I'll stay around the house as well... it's safe here as is. My house could easily be compromised." he replied.
Dru smiled and clapped his hands happily "wonderful the family is getting back together." Dru clapped and smiled at Joey.

With the villains knocked out Crysta stepped into the room and looked around, touching the floor she turned rhe minerals in the floor into crystal to encase their bodies in crystal so they couldn't move or get away. "Well I'm not about to get any answers out of them, while they're knocked out so" She looked around the lab, to see if she could find anything on thr computers or something like a file, anything to tell her where the skeletons were taking the kids.
The computers didn't have anything on where the skeletons took the kids but there was a few folders titled dad's formula, progress reports, and allies.

"I'll open up the panel at the top. Watcher can fly us out." Dana said. Watcher pointed to Johnathan. "Or he could use a spell."
John pulled out his wand. He tapped the sides of the elevator muttering. It slowly began to rise until they reached the floor above them.

The computers didn't have anything on where the skeletons took the kids but there was a few folders titled dad's formula, progress reports, and allies.
"Nothing on the computers...but these could be useful" She picked up the folders and started to read what they had inside of them, maybe they had some clues on where she should go, if nothing else it was sure to have some valuable information and damning evidence for the authorities when she took them in.

"Zadock is resting now and if you want I'm fine with taking a nap to show you what happened" Kala said.
Dru tilted his head and seemed to be thinking. He then said "I see... Well I think he just wanted to see familial binds in action, although I'm not sure."

"Nothing on the computers...but these could be useful" She picked up the folders and started to read what they had inside of them, maybe they had some clues on where she should go, if nothing else it was sure to have some valuable information and damning evidence for the authorities when she took them in.
In the folder titled dad's formula it had information on a clone called DeltaX-415 other wise known as Diana now. It showed a picture of a girl with white hair looking about 20 or so. It said that the orginal formula was long gone and the only one who had it was this clone. in the file also had the address where she lived. Wolf had apparently gotten her DNA so he could recreate the formula.

the allies folder just had a list of villains in the city

the last folder progress reports just showed how the current clones he made were developing and the powers he had gave them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back