• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dru shrugged "he was like you except he stuck with me longer and learned a lot more. I wanted to help you and to train you and make you stronger but you didn't trust me..." Dru shrugged sadly.
"Is... is there time to train?" He asked.

"Is... is there time to train?" He asked.
Dru shrugged "there's always time to train but I can't be your teacher anymore... It's, well I just can't for a few complicated reasons but I'm sure you should be fine especially with the help of the others. Remember you can rely on the family to help you now and to back you if you need it."

Dru shrugged "there's always time to train but I can't be your teacher anymore... It's, well I just can't for a few complicated reasons but I'm sure you should be fine especially with the help of the others. Remember you can rely on the family to help you now and to back you if you need it."
"Oh shit... and I was thinking of getting rid of my spirit powers." He replied.

"Oh shit... and I was thinking of getting rid of my spirit powers." He replied.
Dru smiled and patted his head "do it if you want but that's not why I can't teach you. Now is there anything you want to talk to me about before you wake? Funding for school, transportation, a possible tutor for you?"

Dru smiled and patted his head "do it if you want but that's not why I can't teach you. Now is there anything you want to talk to me about before you wake? Funding for school, transportation, a possible tutor for you?"
"Nah I got that handled... but... if I get rid of my powers, will I still stand a chance against Apocalypse?" He asked.

"Nah I got that handled... but... if I get rid of my powers, will I still stand a chance against Apocalypse?" He asked.
Dru shrugged "individually i doubt it. With the rest of the family at your back you have a good chance. Plus there is also the added caviat that you can use technology to help you out like Allyson and Alex do. Lastly Apocalypse isn't the one you have to really focus on, it's his horsemen that are the trouble makers."

Dru shrugged "individually i doubt it. With the rest of the family at your back you have a good chance. Plus there is also the added caviat that you can use technology to help you out like Allyson and Alex do. Lastly Apocalypse isn't the one you have to really focus on, it's his horsemen that are the trouble makers."
"The... horsemen?' he asked with a hint of fear.

"The... horsemen?' he asked with a hint of fear.
Dru nodded "like I surround myself with bright youth he surrounds himself with 4 horsemen who are mutants he makes stronger so they can herald his domination. They might even end up being people you know."

Dru nodded "like I surround myself with bright youth he surrounds himself with 4 horsemen who are mutants he makes stronger so they can herald his domination. They might even end up being people you know."
"So... how do I beat them?" He asks "Just punch really really hard?"

"So... how do I beat them?" He asks "Just punch really really hard?"
Dru shrugged "no clue it depends on who it is and what they can do. I mean you wouldn't expect to beat Maddy the same way you would Zadock would you? Or Allyson and Kala hell even you and Dash. It is largely based on skill and match up." Dru smiled kindly but seemed to be holding something back.

Dru whistled as they walked in and he then said quietly "Joey is thinking of staying in the house for a little bit. I think it will do some good for him to relax a bit and be young and it should do Matty good to have e him around. What do you think?"
Kala smiled. " that's nice, it'll do her good to have him hear. It would get her mind off of her mother being a horsemen. Maybe he could plan a surprise date."

The portal couldn't get Roxie and Wolf free from the crystal. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Coco Adel Coco Adel
(Okay)

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Crysta is caught off guard and surprised by the portals appearance but before it can suck them inside she uses her powers to make the crystal float above the portal to keep it from sinking in "What in the flip nuggets is that?" She looks very confused about the portal. She knew neither of knocked out villains made it which meant this had to be made by someone else. "I don't know who you called, you're not going anywhere...at least not with them you're not" She looks at the file and closes it up, raking it with her, she steps out of the window back onto the crystal platform and floats the villains outside with her "Whoeber your friend is, is going to have to work a little harder than that if they want to bust you out of this"

(Okay)

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Crysta is caught off guard and surprised by the portals appearance but before it can suck them inside she uses her powers to make the crystal float above the portal to keep it from sinking in "What in the flip nuggets is that?" She looks very confused about the portal. She knew neither of knocked out villains made it which meant this had to be made by someone else. "I don't know who you called, you're not going anywhere...at least not with them you're not" She looks at the file and closes it up, raking it with her, she steps out of the window back onto the crystal platform and floats the villains outside with her "Whoeber your friend is, is going to have to work a little harder than that if they want to bust you out of this"
(If that is what you want, but ill let music decide)

(Okay)

(If that is what you want, but ill let music decide)
(Its fine go ahead)

Dru shrugged "no clue it depends on who it is and what they can do. I mean you wouldn't expect to beat Maddy the same way you would Zadock would you? Or Allyson and Kala hell even you and Dash. It is largely based on skill and match up." Dru smiled kindly but seemed to be holding something back.
"Well there has to be some secret right? I mean we can still use physical abilities to defeat them... right? Not like we need some enchanted, mystical object in order to beat them... right?" Joey asked with worry.

Peter wrestled with the mechanical arms. "An unexpected surprise." Ock said. "But, there are more pressing matters than you Spider." He threw Peter to the side and went towards the archives.
"Friday lock down the sector. " Dana said. Doors locked and metal walls came down. Dana has her shield and threw it.

"Friday lock down the sector. " Dana said. Doors locked and metal walls came down. Dana has her shield and threw it.
The Villain dodged it. "Attacking the great Doctor Octopus. You've sealed your own fate." A mechanical arm grabbed her. "LUMOS SOLEM!" John pointed his wand and vrry bright light shot from it temporarily blinding the Villain.

Octopus dropped Dana.

The Villain dodged it. "Attacking the great Doctor Octopus. You've sealed your own fate." A mechanical arm grabbed her. "LUMOS SOLEM!" John pointed his wand and vrry bright light shot from it temporarily blinding the Villain.

Octopus dropped Dana.
Dana landed on her feet. ,"you have a big ego. But I'm sure some our members would love to take apart your suit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back