• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Kass sat in the jail. He knew he wasn't going to get bailed out. No one liked him. "You almost killed that man." An officer said. 'That man almost killed someone else. I was defending them." Kasselio said.

"Yup.... by the way... is there a college in the city?" He asked "Specifically... law school."
Dru thought and then said "yeah there's one law school here although it's not ivy league it should more than suffice for your intentions." Dru smiled widely and Joey could feel joy radiating from Dru.

Dru thought and then said "yeah there's one law school here although it's not ivy league it should more than suffice for your intentions." Dru smiled widely and Joey could feel joy radiating from Dru.
"You seem chipper." he said "Something special happening?"

"You seem chipper." he said "Something special happening?"
Dru looked at him like he was stupid "yes, your crusade has taken a hiatus and allowed you to come back for a time. I'm not stupid enough to presume you'll stay indefinitely but I think you'll stay long enough to settle into a proper relationship with Maddy." Dru smiled like the Cheshire cat at that comment.

Dru looked at him like he was stupid "yes, your crusade has taken a hiatus and allowed you to come back for a time. I'm not stupid enough to presume you'll stay indefinitely but I think you'll stay long enough to settle into a proper relationship with Maddy." Dru smiled like the Cheshire cat at that comment.
"Actually... the crusade has taken more than a hiatus... more like on the brink of being completely finished." He said with a smirk.

"Sure" she said taking his arm.
Dru whistled as they walked in and he then said quietly "Joey is thinking of staying in the house for a little bit. I think it will do some good for him to relax a bit and be young and it should do Matty good to have e him around. What do you think?"

"Actually... the crusade has taken more than a hiatus... more like on the brink of being completely finished." He said with a smirk.
Dru clapped once happily and said "perfect! They will need you around especially if En Sabah Nur shows up again." Dru looked off into the distance and seemed to be lost in thought his face seeming closer to his real age while his eyes betrayed his positive appearance. Then in a flash he seemed to be back "anyways you can take this time to be young and experience love and the tedium of normal life."

Dru clapped once happily and said "perfect! They will need you around especially if En Sabah Nur shows up again." Dru looked off into the distance and seemed to be lost in thought his face seeming closer to his real age while his eyes betrayed his positive appearance. Then in a flash he seemed to be back "anyways you can take this time to be young and experience love and the tedium of normal life."
"Wait... when who shows up?" He asked.

"Wait... when who shows up?" He asked.
Dru sighed and floated ok a cloud "his name is En Sabah Nur but now a days people know him as Apocalypse. He was the world's first mutant and one of my first students. He's back now and he might try something but I can't move against him..."

Dru sighed and floated ok a cloud "his name is En Sabah Nur but now a days people know him as Apocalypse. He was the world's first mutant and one of my first students. He's back now and he might try something but I can't move against him..."
"... Well fuck." He said.

"... Well fuck." He said.
Dru shrugged "he was like you except he stuck with me longer and learned a lot more. I wanted to help you and to train you and make you stronger but you didn't trust me..." Dru shrugged sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back