• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Dru shrugged "like I said before it depend on the horseman. Some may not be able to be touched by solid objects others might need something special. I really couldn't say because I don't know who his horsemen are." Dru put his hands on Joey's shoulders and said in a calm tone "don't worry about tomorrow's problems unless you can fix them today. Wirry about them when you find out who they are."
"Fair enough... can I get a smoke in my dreams please?" Joey asked.
(Bobby or Barry? One is Iceman the other is Fridgid)
(The one that nearly killed Joey in Japan.)

"Fair enough... can I get a smoke in my dreams please?" Joey asked.

(The one that nearly killed Joey in Japan.)
Dru shrugged "do almost whatever you want in here it is your dream after all. I usually give you lots of leeway when it comes to your dreams." Dru waved a hand and a cigarette appeared in Joey's hand.

Dru shrugged "do almost whatever you want in here it is your dream after all. I usually give you lots of leeway when it comes to your dreams." Dru waved a hand and a cigarette appeared in Joey's hand.
"Thanks." He then began smoking it "So... do you know when the horsemen will strike?"

"Thanks." He then began smoking it "So... do you know when the horsemen will strike?"
"The big strike will most likely come when he has all four of his rider's. So far he only has Maddy's mom... You know speaking of which you should take Maddy out on a date while you guys have the time. It'll get your minds off of other, less savory things."

"The big strike will most likely come when he has all four of his rider's. So far he only has Maddy's mom... You know speaking of which you should take Maddy out on a date while you guys have the time. It'll get your minds off of other, less savory things."
"Sounds like a plan... where would be a good place to take her?" He asked.

"Sounds like a plan... where would be a good place to take her?" He asked.
Dru thought and then said "no clue probably out to a like 3 star dinner and then for a walk or something of the like. Do something that she would enjoy even if you don't." Dru winked and whispered "that's a tip from an old man."

Dru thought and then said "no clue probably out to a like 3 star dinner and then for a walk or something of the like. Do something that she would enjoy even if you don't." Dru winked and whispered "that's a tip from an old man."
"Well thanks." He replied. "Anyways, I think Maddy could use some rest herself."

"Well thanks." He replied. "Anyways, I think Maddy could use some rest herself."
Dru nodded and said "don't wait too long to take her out Joey I mean it." Dru spoke in a Stern tone but his eyes showed kindness and hope. Dru then faded out and Joey would wake up.

Dru nodded and said "don't wait too long to take her out Joey I mean it." Dru spoke in a Stern tone but his eyes showed kindness and hope. Dru then faded out and Joey would wake up.
He woke up, looked around and checked the time on his phone "... five more minutes." He said with a shiver as he pulled the blankets over him and went back to sleep.

Multiple wormholes appeared all around Crysta and the crystal, then Dante stepped out of on and seemed to be walking on air before demon wings sprouted from her back then Crysta experienced Wisp's ear splitting shriek that came through every portal, the sound waves impacting Crysta from every angle
Crysta sees the wormholes open up and creates a thick crystal orb around herself made of diamond serving as a type of shield and sound proof glass to protect herself from the worst of the blast, but she still felt like her ears might be bleeding, she wasn't sure though and didn't have time to check, she then takes the flint crystals she made and spun them around the orb quickly, creating to create speaks and friction, squeezing her hands together to make pressure on them until they started to emmit electricity again, just before the electricity shot out at every angle to counteract whoever was beyond the wormhole and that strange winged figure that stepped out of them she manipulated the diamond orb to emmit a bright blinding lighting in an attempt to blind the enemy. She wasn't sure of the light would make it through the wormhole but it should have at least done something to the guy who stepped out.

Crysta sees the wormholes open up and creates a thick crystal orb around herself made of diamond serving as a type of shield and sound proof glass to protect herself from the worst of the blast, but she still felt like her ears might be bleeding, she wasn't sure though and didn't have time to check, she then takes the flint crystals she made and spun them around the orb quickly, creating to create speaks and friction, squeezing her hands together to make pressure on them until they started to emmit electricity again, just before the electricity shot out at every angle to counteract whoever was beyond the wormhole and that strange winged figure that stepped out of them she manipulated the diamond orb to emmit a bright blinding lighting in an attempt to blind the enemy. She wasn't sure of the light would make it through the wormhole but it should have at least done something to the guy who stepped out.

(Dante is a girl)

Dante acted quickly by tethering herself to the ground with one of her chains that she shot from her hand, the chain itself imbedded into the ground turning her into a lightning rod, which drew all the electricity into the ground, dante then chuckled and turned to talk through the portal "wisp time to pump up the volume!"

There was a momentary silence before another sonic attack came through, and crysta could definitely hear it through the orb, as the orb itself began to crack

(In the midst of a firefight we meet XR-3)

Bullets whipped all around XR-3 and his fellow units. Over the built-in radio he heard, "Losses taken, Losses taken! Press the attack! Press the attack!" All at once the 15 remaining XR units left their cover and charged the enemy. It was a massacre. Despite the terrorists taking losses the XR units lost many more. For every terrorist downed two XR's were destroyed. It was at that time when XR-3 was hit. The shot was a green tipped bullet which pierced the cheaply manufactured plates that covered his vital computer cores and power systems. XR-3 stumbled and fell to the ground. Except he didn't shut down. Unbeknownst to him the shot had missed his power core by only centimeters. He forced himself back to his unsteady feet and continued the charge towards the terrorists. With his superior targeting systems XR-3 was able to take down the last three terrorists and complete the mission. However. He was the last of his entire squad. ALL other XR units in his squad were either dead or in the process of dying. XR-3 half walked half stumbled to a dying XR unit. XR-4 was it's designation. XR-3 did what his programming told him to do. He raised his rifle... and shot XR-4 in the head.

(Open for interaction)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back