• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

The sniper suddenly starts to laugh. He walks towards them laughing. "You. Haha! You can't hurt me!" He says. Suddenly armor begins to appear onto his skin from nowhere until the sniper now resembles a humanoid from a Sci fi movie.

1526085438651.png

The sniper suddenly starts to laugh. He walks towards them laughing. "You. Haha! You can't hurt me!" He says. Suddenly armor begins to appear onto his skin from nowhere until the sniper now resembles a humanoid from a Sci fi movie.

View attachment 438909
"do I need to repeat the order the agent gave you?" A man in a lab coat said as he came out of one of the vans with a large blaster.

"Try me." He said. Out of nowhere he was gone and in the blink of an eye he had snapped one of the soldier's necks like it was balsa wood. In a few more seconds he had downed four more soldiers. He stood there and asked, "Shall we dance?"

"Try me." He said. Out of nowhere he was gone and in the blink of an eye he had snapped one of the soldier's necks like it was balsa wood. In a few more seconds he had downed four more soldiers. He stood there and asked, "Shall we dance?"
The man spoke into a comm on his wrist. "may need backup tell my wife and brother in law." He looked at the sniper and smiled. "Names Marcus. Who are you?" The blaster powered up and he shot a beam at the sniper.

The tritinium armored plating absorbed the beam and allowed the humanoid to reflect it back at the man. "THEY CALL ME THE UR-DIADACT. HUMAN." (Halo anyone?) (Tritinium is a metal that was acquired 6000 years from this Rp's time.)

The tritinium armored plating absorbed the beam and allowed the humanoid to reflect it back at the man. "THEY CALL ME THE UR-DIADACT. HUMAN." (Halo anyone?) (Tritinium is a metal that was acquired 6000 years from this Rp's time.)
Marcus dodged but barely. "hmm interesting. What is that made of."

"You wouldn't understand. The formula is only understandable by us Homo Deus. In my time the homo sapiens are extinct." He says as he lunges at the man with suprising speed.

"What... the actual fuck is that?" He asked.
Cars pulled up and hero league agents came out. followed by a man in a lab coat who was currently fighting again the armored sniper. Alex stood up, returning his charmander to his pokeball. "Why is my dad out there... He really should stick to being in a lab."

"You wouldn't understand. The formula is only understandable by us Homo Deus. In my time the homo sapiens are extinct." He says as he lunges at the man with suprising speed.
"Well you never know. My family is pretty smart." He said and tried to dodge. Marcus was only human in his late 40s, not super and no enhancements like the rest of his family. One of the hero league agents who didnt get hurt by the sniper went over to XR-3.

XR-3 was in reserve power mode. He was riddled with bullet holes. XR-3 wasn't dead yet, but he was barely clinging to life. One of his arms were missing and his left leg was in two separate pieces. Things were dire for XR-3. Still he wasn't going offline without a fight. Errors and alerts filled his vision and when he attempted to move he could only manage a slight shudder.

Cars pulled up and hero league agents came out. followed by a man in a lab coat who was currently fighting again the armored sniper. Alex stood up, returning his charmander to his pokeball. "Why is my dad out there... He really should stick to being in a lab."
"Seems like he wants to stick in a casket." Joey said "That robot looks dangerous. Think we should check it out?"

XR-3 was in reserve power mode. He was riddled with bullet holes. XR-3 wasn't dead yet, but he was barely clinging to life. One of his arms were missing and his left leg was in two separate pieces. Things were dire for XR-3. Still he wasn't going offline without a fight. Errors and alerts filled his vision and when he attempted to move he could only manage a slight shudder.
The agent looked him over. "Give me a minute. I can fix some of this. Marcus is keeping that guy busy so hopefully I can do something." The agent ran quickly back to the van to get some tools leaving his weapon by XR-3.

Marcus kept trying to shoot at the sniper, thinking maybe the armor could only absorb so much.

He was right. The armor began to crack and pieces began to fall off. "I will return. HUMAN." The UR-DIADACT then vanishes into thin air.

"Seems like he wants to stick in a casket." Joey said "That robot looks dangerous. Think we should check it out?"
"Yeah I'm going out there." Alex stated switching his armor on. "My dad is just a human. He doesnt have powers like mom and Allyson or cybernetic parts like me. I'm not going to see him die." He called Maddy but got the voice mail. "Must be at the hospital." He tried the hospital number. "Can you let Doctor Smith know that Alex Parker might need her. Tell her to turn on the news. Thanks." He hung up. "You coming Joey?"

He was right. The armor began to crack and pieces began to fall off. "I will return. HUMAN." The UR-DIADACT then vanishes into thin air.
Marcus smiled. "I'm surprised that worked." He laughed. "My family is going to kill me later for this." He saw the agent back over to XR-3 will a repair kit. Marcus went over. "Hmm lets see..we can fix this. Do you mind coming with us fella?"

"Yeah I'm going out there." Alex stated switching his armor on. "My dad is just a human. He doesnt have powers like mom and Allyson or cybernetic parts like me. I'm not going to see him die." He called Maddy but got the voice mail. "Must be at the hospital." He tried the hospital number. "Can you let Doctor Smith know that Alex Parker might need her. Tell her to turn on the news. Thanks." He hung up. "You coming Joey?"
"Yeah sure... I wanna take my suit out for a test run after a while of neglect.... ADAPT!" The suit covered his body. "That reminds me, I need to get this suit a TV upgrade."

"Yeah sure... I wanna take my suit out for a test run after a while of neglect.... ADAPT!" The suit covered his body. "That reminds me, I need to get this suit a TV upgrade."
"Yeah looks like it could use one." Alex said. At that moment the news said that the armored man disappeared. He looked at the tv. "Guess dad gave him a run for his money...he was lucky this time.."

"Yeah looks like it could use one." Alex said. At that moment the news said that the armored man disappeared. He looked at the tv. "Guess dad gave him a run for his money...he was lucky this time.."
He sighed "DEVOLVE!" The suit retracted "Shame... I was hoping for a little stretch."

"Well wanna spar?" He asked before his phone ring. "Sorry maddy false alarm. looks like my dad had it covered"
"Nah, I wanna see about scanning some dishes to see if I can get some TV on this suit. Also Dru might nag my ear off for smoking indoors." He headed for the front door with a cig in hand "See ya later." He headed out the door The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back