• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"My designation is XR-3. If you look on my chest you can see. I am the last of my 15 unit squad. They were wiped out in a single firefight. I am the only survivor." XR-3 looked down in a depressed manner. "Enough being sorry for myself."

"My designation is XR-3. If you look on my chest you can see. I am the last of my 15 unit squad. They were wiped out in a single firefight. I am the only survivor." XR-3 looked down in a depressed manner. "Enough being sorry for myself."
" its okay to be sorry for yourself." He said

"Protocol insists that I do not as being sorry in battle decreases effectiveness by 78%." XR-3 looks into the human's eyes with his lack there of. "Protocol states that I must find a new fire team. Will you be that fire team?" He asks.

"Protocol insists that I do not as being sorry in battle decreases effectiveness by 78%." XR-3 looks into the human's eyes with his lack there of. "Protocol states that I must find a new fire team. Will you be that fire team?" He asks.
"I can't really but what does a fire team do?" He asked

"A fire team is a group of units, soldiers, or a mixture of both which are militarily trained and are used in tactical missions." He adds, "That in a nutshell is what a Fire team is."

"A fire team is a group of units, soldiers, or a mixture of both which are militarily trained and are used in tactical missions." He adds, "That in a nutshell is what a Fire team is."
" oh The hero league has something like that. I'm more of a builder. So what was your mission?" Marcus asked

"I was originally deployed with 15 other units to eliminate a terrorist group that was threatening the president. You can tap into my head and relive the battle for yourself so I don't have to explain." He opened up a plate on the side of his head where the Marcus could plug in a USB adapter to watch the recording on his computer.

(Just go back to my introductory post to see the battle. okay?)

Takeshi smiled at her and held out his arms towards her
"Nice to meet you too" Maya said.
Erika smiled as she was about to shake Takeshi's hand but stopped as she feels two presences behind her as she then turns around to see a cloaked figure and a large long worm in armor "Signus and storm weaver. So the damn worm sent the other two sentinels after me or is it something else." she said as the cloak figure sighed "We are not here for you but warn you." he said as Erika smiled "Pffffth warn me? I'm already really stro-" she soon stops as the cloak figure soon dropped black destroyed armor onto the ground "So...Polterghast is dead." she said as the cloak figure nodded "and we're next and you may think your safe due to being in another dimension but you are not...The Rune of Kos can act like a tracker for all of us." he said as She soon sighed "Damn." she said and walks up to the worm as the worm seemed to transform into a girl as she pat her on the head "Be safe and don't die or I won't forgive you..." she said as she smiled as she turns back to Rebecca and walk back as the cloaked figure and the girl soon disappear

Erika smiled as she was about to shake Takeshi's hand but stopped as she feels two presences behind her as she then turns around to see a cloaked figure and a large long worm in armor "Signus and storm weaver. So the damn worm sent the other two sentinels after me or is it something else." she said as the cloak figure sighed "We are not here for you but warn you." he said as Erika smiled "Pffffth warn me? I'm already really stro-" she soon stops as the cloak figure soon dropped black destroyed armor onto the ground "So...Polterghast is dead." she said as the cloak figure nodded "and we're next and you may think your safe due to being in another dimension but you are not...The Rune of Kos can act like a tracker for all of us." he said as She soon sighed "Damn." she said and walks up to the worm as the worm seemed to transform into a girl as she pat her on the head "Be safe and don't die or I won't forgive you..." she said as she smiled as she turns back to Rebecca and walk back as the cloaked figure and the girl soon disappear

"Well that was something" Rebecca replied with bewilderment while Takeshi still had both arms outstretched towards Erika

"Well that was something" Rebecca replied with bewilderment while Takeshi still had both arms outstretched towards Erika
"I'm deeply sorry for the interruption but those two are like a family to me. They came to warn me that polterghast is dead or a powerful spirit made of a legion of souls that the devourer of god killed when the souls were actually living beings but it also holds Ruinous Soul or one of the items that is needed to make another item to summon the devourer of gods. Problem is...I hold one of those pieces and other two hold two other pieces to make the item. And the only way to get them is that the person needs to defeat us." she said as she then shake her head "A-ah sorry." she said and shakes Takeshi's hand as she smiled and confused abit.

"I was originally deployed with 15 other units to eliminate a terrorist group that was threatening the president. You can tap into my head and relive the battle for yourself so I don't have to explain." He opened up a plate on the side of his head where the Marcus could plug in a USB adapter to watch the recording on his computer.

(Just go back to my introductory post to see the battle. okay?)
"Hmm ok." He plugged in a USB he had

"I'm deeply sorry for the interruption but those two are like a family to me. They came to warn me that polterghast is dead or a powerful spirit made of a legion of souls that the devourer of god killed when the souls were actually living beings but it also holds Ruinous Soul or one of the items that is needed to make another item to summon the devourer of gods. Problem is...I hold one of those pieces and other two hold two other pieces to make the item. And the only way to get them is that the person needs to defeat us." she said as she then shake her head "A-ah sorry." she said and shakes Takeshi's hand as she smiled and confused abit.
"Yeah that was something.." Maya laughed. "Looks like Takeshi wants a hug"

The recording showed nothing but carnage. XR units falling left and right. No matter what formation they assembled the units were either intercepted or they broke rank due to casualties. After only 30 seconds there were only 5 XR units left alive. 1 minute later there was only XR-3. Then the sound of a sniper rifle was heard and the recording shut off.

The recording showed nothing but carnage. XR units falling left and right. No matter what formation they assembled the units were either intercepted or they broke rank due to casualties. After only 30 seconds there were only 5 XR units left alive. 1 minute later there was only XR-3. Then the sound of a sniper rifle was heard and the recording shut off.
Marcus nods as he watches.

"Now you see what I have been through." XR-3 looks up and asks while looking to his right, "So can you point me to the direction of the hero league?" He turned his rifle sideways and allowed a built-in reloading mechanism on his right arm to reload the rifle. He then put the rifle over his shoulder and looked at Marcus.

"Now you see what I have been through." XR-3 looks up and asks while looking to his right, "So can you point me to the direction of the hero league?" He turned his rifle sideways and allowed a built-in reloading mechanism on his right arm to reload the rifle. He then put the rifle over his shoulder and looked at Marcus.
"I'm heading back there, you can follow the cars if you want but you will probably draw some attention to yourself. Its not everyday people see a robot like yourself." He said.

"I have an idea. I just need your permission to do so." Five minutes later XR-3 was clinging to the underside of one of the cars while it drove down the road towards the league's base of operations. "So. Ow. How much- ow father?- OW!" XR-3 asked over the radio as he hit the pavement every time the car hit a bump or pothole.

"I have an idea. I just need your permission to do so." Five minutes later XR-3 was clinging to the underside of one of the cars while it drove down the road towards the league's base of operations. "So. Ow. How much- ow father?- OW!" XR-3 asked over the radio as he hit the pavement every time the car hit a bump or pothole.
"Almost there." Marcus said over the radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back