• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!) "You think? All XR units come equipped with top of the line targeting, mobility, scanning, and melee systems. That means that i can match every move you throw at me. It is how i was designed."

(RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!!!!) "You think? All XR units come equipped with top of the line targeting, mobility, scanning, and melee systems. That means that i can match every move you throw at me. It is how i was designed."
"You... You SHIELD scum." Cold basically radiated off of Fridged.

"Run me through the scanners." Joey said with a smirk. It was then revealed to the robot that Joey was heavily wanted by many countries. Being the most wanted man in Russia for assassinating the Russian president's daughter, alongside murder, drug trafficking, weapons trafficking, smuggling operations and many other crimes.

"If you are trying to offend me then your attempt is wasted. If you are complimenting then thank you for your positive remark. If you are threatening me.... Then you will have to deal with a robot designed to replace S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers in about three months. Your choice... Either way... Stand down. BOTH OF YOU."

"If you are trying to offend me then your attempt is wasted. If you are complimenting then thank you for your positive remark. If you are threatening me.... Then you will have to deal with a robot designed to replace S.H.I.E.L.D. soldiers in about three months. Your choice... Either way... Stand down. BOTH OF YOU."
"Why bother? After all... I fought a goddess and won. A simple machine would be just easy pickings. I say leave unless you want to be disassembled and have a virus implanted into your operating system." Joey cracked his knuckles as he slowly walked forward.

"FURY SHOULD DIE! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!"

"Threat detected. Lethal mode initiated. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH." XR-3 says. In his head he readies a human limb separation code that enables him to separate the limbs of ANYONE he puts it on. (This may seem broken but it only lasts for five seconds.)

"Threat detected. Lethal mode initiated. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH." XR-3 says. In his head he readies a human limb separation code that enables him to separate the limbs of ANYONE he puts it on. (This may seem broken but it only lasts for five seconds.)
"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Barry wasn't listening to him. Peter swung past and landed next to him "Whoa! Dude calm down,! No lethal. Do NOT kill people."

"DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!" Barry wasn't listening to him. Peter swung past and landed next to him "Whoa! Dude calm down,! No lethal. Do NOT kill people."
"Ah come on, things were getting interesting." Joey said with a smile.

"Denied. YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED." At that moment XR-3 activated the code. 1's and 0's began to leak from Joey's limbs and they began to float away from his body. This allowed XR-3 to get two free shots in before the code ended and Joey's limbs reattached seamlessly.

"Denied. YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED." At that moment XR-3 activated the code. 1's and 0's began to leak from Joey's limbs and they began to float away from his body. This allowed XR-3 to get two free shots in before the code ended and Joey's limbs reattached seamlessly.
He screamed in pain "No no no no no no n-" His body became covered in tentacles for a few moments before retracting and revealing a female with purple eyes "Mmmm~ That was fun, can you do that again?" The female asked XR-3
Spider-Man looked at him. "Who are you?" He asked.
Joey was sadly interrupted before he could answer.

"HEY! FURY'S PASSCODE. FULL NAME NICHOLAS JOSEPH FURY! As an agent with level seven access I order you to stand down." The hero said.

He screamed in pain "No no no no no no n-" His body became covered in tentacles for a few moments before retracting and revealing a female with purple eyes "Mmmm~ That was fun, can you do that again?" The female asked XR-3

Joey was sadly interrupted before he could answer.
"Oh shit. Dudes a woman now." He said.

"Denied. Incorret passcode. Try again in 9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9 hours." XR-3 tossed a sticky grenade towards the abomination. Mini engines popped out from the bottom of XR-3's feet and he rocketed into the air.

"Oh shit. Dudes a woman now." He said.
"Not quite sweety... technically I'm possessing his body, after all, he did rip out my eye in the afterlife." She smiled "Lord Dreema, goddess of pain and suffering. If someone's being tortured, expect me there."
"Denied. Incorret passcode. Try again in 9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9-9 hours." XR-3 tossed a sticky grenade towards the abomination. Mini engines popped out from the bottom of XR-3's feet and he rocketed into the air.
(Which one is the abomination? It gets confusing because we don't know who you are addressing if you don't use the "reply" button underneath the cookie.)

"Okay." Peter said. He shot a webline catching the robot. Using his strength and his adhesive abilities to stick to the sidewalk while holding him back. "KILLING BAD!"

"Not killing. Eliminating a threat. There is a difference." The rockets increased in power and slowly began to stretch the webline more and more.

"Not quite sweety... technically I'm possessing his body, after all, he did rip out my eye in the afterlife." She smiled "Lord Dreema, goddess of pain and suffering. If someone's being tortured, expect me there."

(Which one is the abomination? It gets confusing because we don't know who you are addressing if you don't use the "reply" button underneath the cookie.)
"Uh... That's not terrifying at all." He said.

(Joey. Who is now barely recognizable... in other words... an abomination)
(Then use the "reply" button, it makes things easier so we don't have to ask this question again.)
"Okay." Peter said. He shot a webline catching the robot. Using his strength and his adhesive abilities to stick to the sidewalk while holding him back. "KILLING BAD!"
"Abomination? I take offense to that, hey ice boy, would you help a lay and teach that robot some manners?" She asked as her feet started to slowly heal.

(Then use the "reply" button, it makes things easier so we don't have to ask this question again.)

"Abomination? I take offense to that, hey ice boy, would you help a lay and teach that robot some manners?" She asked as her feet started to slowly heal.
"KILL A SHIELD LACKEY?" He looked up with a mad smile his eyes turned completely icy blue. "Gladly."

Suddenly XR-3 changed direction and flew towards her with his clenched hands out stretched. The impact rumbled the ground as XR-3 punched Dreema directly in the face at 400 miles per hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back