• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

(Am i going to overboard? If so then I'll stop.)
(Not even close, heck I'd say you're underpowered.)
Suddenly XR-3 changed direction and flew towards her with his clenched hands out stretched. The impact rumbled the ground as XR-3 punched Dreema directly in the face at 400 miles per hour.
She took the punch and smiled "So much pain... so... delicious."

XR-3 simply saw that she liked the pain and said, "Hmmm i wonder what happens if i say this. I love you Dreema!" XR-3 shouted in a happy voice... as happy as a monotone voice could be that was.

XR-3 simply saw that she liked the pain and said, "Hmmm i wonder what happens if i say this. I love you Dreema!" XR-3 shouted in a happy voice... as happy as a monotone voice could be that was.
The ground was covered in explosives and guns that came out of her jacket. A few syringes were also on the floor as well. She smiled "Then goodbye." She turned back into Joey, and all he did was scream in pain. Half of his face was destroyed. He began coughing blood as the AI on his collar began speaking "Warning, critical damage sustained, immediate medical assistance required, death imminent" The AI kept repeating as his watch beeped. He began crawling at the floor, dragging himself towards the syringe.

The ground was covered in explosives and guns that came out of her jacket. A few syringes were also on the floor as well. She smiled "Then goodbye." She turned back into Joey, and all he did was scream in pain. Half of his face was destroyed. He began coughing blood as the AI on his collar began speaking "Warning, critical damage sustained, immediate medical assistance required, death imminent" The AI kept repeating as his watch beeped. He began crawling at the floor, dragging himself towards the syringe.
Peter ran over to the spring and gave it to him. ,"Hospital now." He said picking Joey up.

"Reverting to normal programming." XR-3 said loud enough so that everyone could hear. "I'm sorry. I don't know what happened. I just..."

(That code which separates living being's limbs for five seconds is standard issue on all XR units. However it is only used when a threat reaches an uncontrollable state. FYI)

He grabbed the web and pulled harder.
Peter let go of the webline attached to Joey. He shot many lines one after another connecting them to Joey as well as the ground, walls, and anything nailed to the ground. Joey was completely wrapped in webbing.

Peter let go of the webline attached to Joey. He shot many lines one after another connecting them to Joey as well as the ground, walls, and anything nailed to the ground. Joey was completely wrapped in webbing.
"ENOUGH!" He shouted as the webbing immediately incinerated in an explosion. "You want to fight me too?" The mask began to grow around his eyes.

"ENOUGH!" He shouted as the webbing immediately incinerated in an explosion. "You want to fight me too?" The mask began to grow around his eyes.
"No not really I just want you to quite trying to kill this guy." Spidey said.

Jeremy ran past on his regular lap around the city. He skidded to halt. "Joey? What are you doing!?"

(Jeremy still knows Joey?)
He began walking towards Peter
(He asked him to be his best man. Remember.) Peter got into a Spider-Like stance. However before Joey could take another step both Peter and the robot had disappeared. Likely been moved far away from him. Jeremy then returned. "Joey calm down." He said. "This isn't you."

(He asked him to be his best man. Remember.) Peter got into a Spider-Like stance. However before Joey could take another step both Peter and the robot had disappeared. Likely been moved far away from him. Jeremy then returned. "Joey calm down." He said. "This isn't you."
He breathed heavily for a few moments before ripping off the mask along with parts of his skin. "That... fucking I'm uncultured again." He said as his face bled heavily.

He breathed heavily for a few moments before ripping off the mask along with parts of his skin. "That... fucking I'm uncultured again." He said as his face bled heavily.
"What happened?" Jeremy asked running to him. "Who's he?" He asked looking at Fridgid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back