• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"shhh." Fidgid said. Soon Joey's entire lower have and lower torso was encased in ice.
"I'm not... gonna... die.... here... adapt." The suit covered his entire body and broke the ice. "Well... guess this is one way to break the ice. What's your name?" He stood up as S.A.N.S. spoke "warning, low body temperature detected, activating internal heating system."

"I'm not... gonna... die.... here... adapt." The suit covered his entire body and broke the ice. "Well... guess this is one way to break the ice. What's your name?" He stood up as S.A.N.S. spoke "warning, low body temperature detected, activating internal heating system."
Fridgid." Barry replied. He created a ice sculpture. "Beautiful is it not. It shines like a crystal." He simply admired the ornate knife he just made.

XR-3 got out from underneath the car and walked up to the door of the building. "Hello? Is anyone there?" He used his programming to unlock the heavy duty door and open it, allowing him access.

"To you yes... sadly cold and I don't get along." Joey replied
"Doesn't have to be cold." He said tossing it to Joey. It was warm. "My ice can be any temperature I want it to be." He said as the air returned to normal. "I've been hired to kill you. But, I think I have a better idea."

"Doesn't have to be cold." He said tossing it to Joey. It was warm. "My ice can be any temperature I want it to be." He said as the air returned to normal. "I've been hired to kill you. But, I think I have a better idea."
He grabbed the ice blade "What did you have in mind?" He asked

"Fake death pill." He said.
"Well then. We have ourselves a plan. I can't meet Fury under normal circumstances. But he's promised to pay me personally if I kill you. So with your help we can get in." He said. "He'll want to see your body himself."

"Well then. We have ourselves a plan. I can't meet Fury under normal circumstances. But he's promised to pay me personally if I kill you. So with your help we can get in." He said. "He'll want to see your body himself."
"Huh... interesting. I was expecting the Russians to come after me. How long have you been out of contact with Fury?" he asked

"Huh... interesting. I was expecting the Russians to come after me. How long have you been out of contact with Fury?" he asked
"Oh the Russians definitely wanted you dead. They called me. Which is how I was able to find you. I've been searching for you a very long time. And now Fury'll get what's coming to him." He spoke as though he himself had a reason to want fury dead.

"Oh the Russians definitely wanted you dead. They called me. Which is how I was able to find you. I've been searching for you a very long time. And now Fury'll get what's coming to him." He spoke as though he himself had a reason to want fury dead.
"I think you and I are gonna get along fine. Just keep the ice away from me. I'm cold blooded and if left out in temperatures like such for too long... well... you know." He said

"I think you and I are gonna get along fine. Just keep the ice away from me. I'm cold blooded and if left out in temperatures like such for too long... well... you know." He said
"Of course. Now just pop the pill and we'll get things rolling." He said.

XR-3 raised his rifle in front of him and began to slowly advance down the hallway. He got to the room where two people were talking. By the sounds of it, it wasn't good talk. "HALT. Hands up! In the name of S.H.I.E.L.D.!" XR-3 said.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Dragunov Dragunov

*Engaging heating cells* The ice began to melt faster than it was forming. "Why yes i am. Now why are you betraying S.H.I.E.L.D.? EXPLAIN NOW."

*Engaging heating cells* The ice began to melt faster than it was forming. "Why yes i am. Now why are you betraying S.H.I.E.L.D.? EXPLAIN NOW."
"I was never on your side." Barry said. "In fact you are the worst scum known. Fury deserves death." He raised an ice wall. (NOOOOOOOOOOO!)

"I was never on your side." Barry said. "In fact you are the worst scum known. Fury deserves death." He raised an ice wall. (NOOOOOOOOOOO!)
"DEVOLVE" Joey's suit retracted, revealing his face "You got a scanner metal head?" He took out a cigarette and lit it. (Real shame.) "I prefer a head on battle with Fury."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back