• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

Peter nodded. "I'm uh gonna go on patrol or something."
Watcher nods. "Okay spider-man" Friday spoke. "Marcus parker has requested assistance." Minutes later the Ai spoke again. "Seems like things are under control." Dana nods. "Okay please make sure a report of the incident is filed and any injuried taken care of."

"Nah, I wanna see about scanning some dishes to see if I can get some TV on this suit. Also Dru might nag my ear off for smoking indoors." He headed for the front door with a cig in hand "See ya later." He headed out the door The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth
Barry sat in his room waiting for a call. He was passing the time creatinmg ice sculptures.
Watcher nods. "Okay spider-man" Friday spoke. "Marcus parker has requested assistance." Minutes later the Ai spoke again. "Seems like things are under control." Dana nods. "Okay please make sure a report of the incident is filed and any injuried taken care of."
Peter swung off.

Erika soon walked up to Rebecca "Hello Ms. Rebecca, I wondering who were the two other people that are with you." she said happily but confuse.

Rebecca smiled and put a hand on Maya "this is my half sister Maya, and this is my son Takeshi" she replied

"Real bad... anyways, kid's a regular Yakuza, I want you to hunt him down and make sure his past catches up to him." The guy said. "Think you can handle it?"
"Depends. Bigger the hit. Bigger the pay. SHIELDS offered me thousands. Turned 'em down." He said.

XR-3 couldn't move. Reserve power was at 5% and with two limbs severed it was draining. Slowly but still draining. If he was to move he would loose all power.

NEW LIMB ATTACHMENTS INSTALLED

SYSTEM REBOOTED

XR UNIT ONLINE

When XR-3 awoke he sat up immediately. He felt much better. When he looked at his new limbs however, that was when he remembered what happened. He shot up from the ground, grabbed his rifle and looked at the repair man who had saved him. XR-3 only nodded his head and then began to walk towards the man in the lab coat. Being 7 feet tall he towered over the human. Looking down XR-3 extended his hand to shake the human's own. Over the man's radio he would hear a monotone voice say, "Thank you. Thank you. What now?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes

NEW LIMB ATTACHMENTS INSTALLED

SYSTEM REBOOTED

XR UNIT ONLINE

When XR-3 awoke he sat up immediately. He felt much better. When he looked at his new limbs however, that was when he remembered what happened. He shot up from the ground, grabbed his rifle and looked at the repair man who had saved him. XR-3 only nodded his head and then began to walk towards the man in the lab coat. Being 7 feet tall he towered over the human. Looking down XR-3 extended his hand to shake the human's own. Over the man's radio he would hear a monotone voice say, "Thank you. Thank you. What now?"

Musicnotes Musicnotes
Marcus shook his hand. He smiled. "Its no problem. My team and I build and repair stuff all the time. Well as for what now how about we start with your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back