• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Superheros and Villains

"Easy, not this guy." Joey said as he wrapped an arm around Jeremy "He's a friend and I'm his best man... though I got a list you can take care of."
The ice melted. "I'll take that list off your hands." He said. "C'mon let's get you healed up." Jeremy said.

"Oh great... and he's with SHIELD." Joey replied.
"Actually I nicked his wallet. He was grasping at straws to get that thing out of the way. I ain't gonna tell you who he is under the mask. But, he actually really hates them." Jeremy said. "And no i don't have his wallet anymore. I put it back on him."

"Actually I nicked his wallet. He was grasping at straws to get that thing out of the way. I ain't gonna tell you who he is under the mask. But, he actually really hates them." Jeremy said. "And no i don't have his wallet anymore. I put it back on him."
"Well at least he'll head back to New York soon." Joey replied.

Jeremy rushed off to find Peter. Peter was shivering. He was hit by Frigid and was suffering from effects of hypothermia. Jeremy ran him to Maddy. Musicnotes Musicnotes
Maddy was in the ER giving orders to some nurses as she was helping a patient who had been in a car accident. Jill noticed Jeremy. "Hey Doc, looks like your needed somewhere else. The patient is stable. We got it for now." Maddy smiled. "Thanks." She rushed over to Jeremy. "What happened to this guy?"

Maddy was in the ER giving orders to some nurses as she was helping a patient who had been in a car accident. Jill noticed Jeremy. "Hey Doc, looks like your needed somewhere else. The patient is stable. We got it for now." Maddy smiled. "Thanks." She rushed over to Jeremy. "What happened to this guy?"
"He got into a fight with Joey who was going friggin crazy and trying to murder the crap outta someone." Jeremy said completely truthfully. "Leave his mask on." He said. "He got frozen up real bad by some cold dude."

"He got into a fight with Joey who was going friggin crazy and trying to murder the crap outta someone." Jeremy said completely truthfully. "Leave his mask on." He said. "He got frozen up real bad by some cold dude."
" okay, come on. We can go to a private room. I'll leave the mask on don't worry. Everyone has a right to their secrets." Maddy smiled leading them to a room marked private. She reached into her coat pocket pulling out a key card and slid it into the lock and opened the door. It looked like a normal hospital room but had a few extra things like cabinets on the wall. She adjusted the white coat that she wore overall pair of scrubs, her tail hidden. "Just set him on the bed."

" okay, come on. We can go to a private room. I'll leave the mask on don't worry. Everyone has a right to their secrets." Maddy smiled leading them to a room marked private. She reached into her coat pocket pulling out a key card and slid it into the lock and opened the door. It looked like a normal hospital room but had a few extra things like cabinets on the wall. She adjusted the white coat that she wore overall pair of scrubs, her tail hidden. "Just set him on the bed."
Peter shuddered. "Hate cold... hate it a lot." He said.

"Yeah well you won't be feeling cold for that much longer." She starts healing him, her powers slowly warming up his body. Maddy's werewolf senses triggered recognizing his scent. "Hey have we met before?"
"No." Peter said. "I don't remember ever meeting you miss." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back